Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How do you guys deal with.. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do you guys deal with..
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by trickflow211:
I just pay my neighbors in gum ... [Razz] [Big Grin]

no one ever pays me in gum [Frown]

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The quality of life u live depends on ur ability to play the game... And i, play the game.

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard your Mustang the other day at Dan's Shop, didn't seem that loud to me but I don't think I remember seeing tailpipes.

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
Lol I would understand if I over revved or did stupid things in the neighborhood but I usually give it gas down the street and and don't even touch the gas coming into my street/driveway, the least she could've done was be nice about it and she said she can smell my car polluting the air from her house but everything in my car is carb legal.. [Roll Eyes]

She can smell your car polluting the air? LOL She sounds like a liberal tree hugger. What does she drive, a hybrid or a bicycle? I can't believe she had the nerve to actually say something to you. I would have laughed at her!

Solution: Find some friends with cars/trucks/semis louder or more pollutant that yours. Have them make a weekly cruise through your neighborhood. Then your car won't seem so bad. [Smile]

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pay someone to cut her cats off... now you can tell her that her car doesnt belong in the neighboardhood

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Next sideshow for Swang Fest at Smoked50's neighborhood, haha where's SSF50?

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SaleenGirl
¯
Member # 11156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaleenGirl  Ford pictures for SaleenGirl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
Pay someone to cut her cats off... now you can tell her that her car doesnt belong in the neighboardhood

+1 Love it!

--------------------
06 Saleen S281 SC #305
3.6 pulley, 80# inj, GT500 fuel pump, Saleen Extreme CAI
Installs & tune by AED

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
I heard your Mustang the other day at Dan's Shop, didn't seem that loud to me but I don't think I remember seeing tailpipes.

Were you there? and that's not the one I'm talking about. It's my 02 gt.

[ October 15, 2011, 09:29 AM: Message edited by: Smoked50 ]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

Smoked50
¯
Member # 9592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoked50  Ford pictures for Smoked50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SaleenGirl:
quote:
Lol I would understand if I over revved or did stupid things in the neighborhood but I usually give it gas down the street and and don't even touch the gas coming into my street/driveway, the least she could've done was be nice about it and she said she can smell my car polluting the air from her house but everything in my car is carb legal.. [Roll Eyes]

She can smell your car polluting the air? LOL She sounds like a liberal tree hugger. What does she drive, a hybrid or a bicycle? I can't believe she had the nerve to actually say something to you. I would have laughed at her!

Solution: Find some friends with cars/trucks/semis louder or more pollutant that yours. Have them make a weekly cruise through your neighborhood. Then your car won't seem so bad. [Smile]

She Drives a piece of shit honda pilot.

quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:

I might just do that, sounds like a good idea [Razz]

--------------------
1993 4 Cyl - 68 RWHP

I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 25 seconds or less, I'm free.

calibre50
¯
Member # 10902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for calibre50  Ford pictures for calibre50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have the same problem in my court neighbors always complain specialy when ma boys slide thru when we like 10 deep...they come out there houses to see whos "supposely" speeding when we keep telling them its just the exhaust systems in our cars..and when somebody swangs it around there they come complain to me like if i knew the person who did it..then they call the police...hate my damn neighbors

--------------------
it doesnt matter if u win by an inch or a mile winnin is winnin

03smknsvt
¯
Member # 5514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03smknsvt  Ford pictures for 03smknsvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
She actually called the cops on me when I towed my car to my house. Didn't even turn the car on once they towed it straight onto my driveway and she called the cops and they came and checked everything out, she hates me I just don't know why

are you black? lol!! jk!!
[Big Grin]

--------------------
03 silver cobra #3461 out of 8394
96 gt supercharged
03 mach 1
93 cobra
99 black bird
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

Secnd2nun64
¯
Member # 1431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Secnd2nun64  Ford pictures for Secnd2nun64    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by calibre50:
have the same problem in my court neighbors always complain specialy when ma boys slide thru when we like 10 deep...they come out there houses to see whos "supposely" speeding when we keep telling them its just the exhaust systems in our cars..and when somebody swangs it around there they come complain to me like if i knew the person who did it..then they call the police...hate my damn neighbors

I would call in if people drive like jackasses down the street. It's not cool and there are kids riding bikes and such down the streets. Yes the streets are for cars but you know we all did the same thing before we got cars. Loud exhaust... who cares. But if your asking for attention, don't start crying about it when you get that attention, good or bad.

I've had neighbors complain about my exhaust before just for having the car idle in my driveway. Just be respectful and don't act like a 5 yr old and things will smooth over.

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I was living in Oakland there was a crazy lady that live directly in front of my house. It drove me insane for the longest time. Every fourth of july when we would set off fireworks she would walk around with buckets of water trying to put them out. She would call the cops for everything like people having a party, cars being too loud, us throwing fireworks in her window, until the cops eventually got fed up and stop showing up when she called. Needless to say she was a pain but never really bothered me.

--------------------
03 Terminator

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

Were you there? and that's not the one I'm talking about. It's my 02 gt.
Yes, I was there, hanging out

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com