Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anybody know why this happend? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anybody know why this happend?
510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Look Ma no Hands

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look who it is

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
85staNg302
¯
Member # 9450

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85staNg302  Ford pictures for 85staNg302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh dam someone actually cought on vid..my heart fell wen it started fishtailing bad I knew it wasn't something good coming [Frown]
Posts: 1561 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks like I'm the one.. lol to start with a few big changes last week on e85 bob k mail order tune.. it put down 661 rw.. the tires are bfg drag radials. What happen was I seen the z06 coming up, and went from 4th to 3rd and hit it and it broke lose (now the video only gets half of what happen let me add all the sandy gravel the right lane).. ok so as I hit it I went sideways to my left all the way the video did not see this part so as my car was sideways to my left I tried to bring it back straight so were the video starts I was coming back straight and must have over corrected it at 70 and that was it so short form, I went completely to my left 3 lanes then all the way to the right and that was the wall with a lil kiss .. ill post up a pic damage is very very minor.. it looks bad but its not.. I need no new parts the back bumper took the damage but Im already repairing it.. paint shop on Thursday I should be on the road in less then two weeks.. ill post all the pics up.

[ October 11, 2011, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: Purple Coupe ]

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:
Best ET: 10.26 @137.11 so far...

Posts: 180 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Purple Coupe  Ford pictures for Purple Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 880HiWAY:
[Eek!] DAMN..LOOKS LIKE PURPLE COUPE...was everyone trying to keep it a secret?? [/QUOTE

Lmao.. no everyone was in shock !

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

I only need one back rim.. and chp let me go.. I drove it off the freeway..

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats one NICE COUPE! Good to see noone was hurt and that it wont take much to get it back in action!
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Purple Coupe:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 880HiWAY:
[Eek!] DAMN..LOOKS LIKE PURPLE COUPE...was everyone trying to keep it a secret?? [/QUOTE

Lmao.. no everyone was in shock !

yup, we were shocked at how a slow ass car could break loose like that [Smile]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Looks like I'm the one.. lol to start with a few big changes last week on e85 bob k mail order tune.. it put down 661 rw.. the tires are bfg drag radials. What happen was I seen the z06 coming up, and went from 4th to 3rd and hit it and it broke lose (now the video only gets half of what happen let me add all the sandy gravel the right lane).. ok so as I hit it I went sideways to my left all the way the video did not see this part so as my car was sideways to my left I tried to bring it back straight so were the video starts I was coming back straight and must have over corrected it at 70 and that was it so short form, I went completely to my left 3 lanes then all the way to the right and that was the wall with a lil kiss .. ill post up a pic damage is very very minor.. it looks bad but its not.. I need no new parts the back bumper took the damage but Im already repairing it.. paint shop on Thursday I should be on the road in less then two weeks.. ill post all the pics up.

Sounds like you made a piss poor judgment an were not aware of to what is around you an wrecked your car
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank god there were no stationwagons around you filled with kids bro...wow!

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Purple Coupe
¯
Member # 6342

quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:

Sounds like you made a piss poor judgment an were not aware of to what is around you an wrecked your car
Your right... I have drove that car a million times and done a million snatches and its never got away! It just was not my day.. I never thought this would happen to me.. if u knew me you would know what I'm talking about.. but no one is invincible

--------------------
Custom Purple Coupe:

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pictures of the damage:

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

and just cuz my phone is cool:

-

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Video looked waaay worse! That's light and easy damage. Glad it wasn't too bad. Also glad chp let you go, when I wrecked and hit center divide I got a point on DMV.

Again glad you're ok and the car too.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

-

--------------------
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glad you are ok, but damn please throw some tires with some meat on that thing. That is a lot of power for a small sidewall like that.

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TOLD YOU THAT SHITD BUFF OUT!!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle:
quote:

Your right... I have drove that car a million times and done a million snatches and its never got away! It just was not my day.. I never thought this would happen to me.. if u knew me you would know what I'm talking about.. but no one is invincible
I know what your talking about in 1996 i did the same thing on the freeway an totaled my car that is why i don't fuck around on the freeway.if i can not walk the road to check it out i will not race on it
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
At the end of the day, it's a stupid car and it can be fixed. Parts can be bought and replaced. New paint job....JOB DONE! [Big Grin]

We all miss around and this was just an accident! I'm just glad to see the driver or anyone else not hurt.

PS - NICE CAR! Hope it gets back on the road ASAP!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fucking moronic move on the freeway. Darwin struck [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
glad your ok man,car is still in great shape dont sweat it,i knew it was you cuz the coupe is clean as hell,ive seen pics of you and streakmatts whips definitely 2 of the cleanest cars on here [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hard to keep stuff like this a secret when it's a public cruise.

The damage looks expensive, but certainly fixable which is good news.

137mph and 661rwhp?? When did this car get so fast? Stock block still?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Fucking moronic move on the freeway. Darwin struck [patriot]

Leave it to Don to turn the knife and kick someone when they are down... sheesh, lol.

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
TOLD YOU THAT SHITD BUFF OUT!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Sorry to hear bro, thank god you didnt end up in the hospital or anyone else. Wouldve loved to see that at our show.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Happens to the best of us tho,nobodys perfect just glad to see your ok bro and the notch will be rolling again soon [patriot] all in all lesson learned and still will be one of the BADDEST foxbodys in cali hands down [burnout] [worship] [worship] [worship]

[ October 11, 2011, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com