Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 79cobra (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: 79cobra
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 79 cobra:
quote:
Originally posted by SSF 50:
yup that was me that got caught up, & got my shit impounded..... "Winning a race doesnt make u a Winner"!!

sorry to hear hope they dont put a 30 day hold and good run u got me

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
Fuck that sucks. Were they watching? How about smog shit were they checking all that?

ya they were sitting @ the end, some1 seen the car pull up & park but they werent 2 sure if it was cops.... na they didnt pop hood or trip off that shit.... 2 b honest they were pretty coo / bullshittin around , they were pretty much jus doin they job & not bein a Dick about it, Its weird 4 me 2 say that but.... its hard 2 xplain!
Dam that sucks D hope they don't put a 30 day hold on your fifty. No more racing in Hayward for me bro.
hopefully not.... ya me 2 cause i didnt know they passed that law(cause i know they lost when they tired & then they were goin 2 try again but the was the last i heard / seen), same 1 fremont got, if i would of known that i would of never went...
What law [Confused]
hard 2 xplain on here, but basicly its jus 4 streetracing where they gotta put FULL force, & even spectators get a ticket!! Lou got 1 & its $500.!

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
yup that was me that got caught up, & got my shit impounded..... "Winning a race doesnt make u a Winner"!!

sorry to hear hope they dont put a 30 day hold
man ur shit dont hook or?? how come u didnt wanna run me @ 1st??

--------------------

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Fuck that sucks. Were they watching? How about smog shit were they checking all that?

ya they were sitting @ the end, some1 seen the car pull up & park but they werent 2 sure if it was cops.... na they didnt pop hood or trip off that shit.... 2 b honest they were pretty coo / bullshittin around , they were pretty much jus doin they job & not bein a Dick about it, Its weird 4 me 2 say that but.... its hard 2 xplain!
Dam that sucks D hope they don't put a 30 day hold on your fifty. No more racing in Hayward for me bro.
hopefully not.... ya me 2 cause i didnt know they passed that law(cause i know they lost when they tired & then they were goin 2 try again but the was the last i heard / seen), same 1 fremont got, if i would of known that i would of never went...
What law [Confused]
hard 2 xplain on here, but basicly its jus 4 streetracing where they gotta put FULL force, & even spectators get a ticket!! Lou got 1 & its $500.!
Whaaaat, I didn't even know about that. Definitely not racing in Hayward. Do you know if you got a 30 day hold

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

no they didnt say & i didnt wanna ask, but got away around it

--------------------

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"

98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who me?

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Who me?
NO, 79 cobra

--------------------

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my rear shocks are gone bro so it doesnt hook right plus wen i raced you launched @ 2500 and bogged hella hard off the line gona get it all dialed in for the 15th tho

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

quote:
my rear shocks are gone bro so it doesnt hook right plus wen i raced you launched @ 2500 and bogged hella hard off the line and my air temp gets 2 hot because i got no intercooler after 2 races it goes past 200 on my IAT's but gona get it all dialed in for the 15th tho

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

dam bro all bad! but it could of been worst and the could of hit u with all that smog bs.
Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
RawRoush2
¯
Member # 10771

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for RawRoush2  Ford pictures for RawRoush2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
NOW YOU NO [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [dance] [Cool]

so u were first to the pole. Lol but u won. and thats all that matters. Good shit. I told u all u need is some tires. Handled

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS- 07 Roush stg 2, Roushcharged Real race cars have three pedals

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

quote:
Originally posted by RawRoush2:
quote:
NOW YOU NO [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [dance] [Cool]

so u were first to the pole. Lol but u won. and thats all that matters. Good shit. I told u all u need is some tires. Handled
yupp cant wait intill the 15th and see wat i do @ the track with thoose tires plus throwin on the skinneys gonna be funn

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CHICKEN_COUPE:
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:
Are you out tonight ? 10/8/11 Saturday

tryin to set up somethin?...pm me and ill give him a call for ya
He wont answer his phone nooooob
he got no cellphone

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by scoop510:
Eastbay TNT went all bad

+1000 pigs was tryin to set us up today!! 3 all black SUV's waiting to pounce on our ass's!! Shit was FUCKED!! Props to 79 cobra for handle'n his Bizz!!! Your rear tires were Ridiculous bro!! Great turn out! Too bad the spots were HOTT as FUCK!! Had some serious cars out there ready to handle shit!!!
+1 Good runs 79 Cobra
+2

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he got no cellphone
yup only a house phone and trust me no one called me on saturday only coupe5oh and he said that theres runs in tracy do i wanna go i said no waiting for sunday for another east bay test and tune

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

quote:
quote:

after i raced..panda turned around right away and i went all the way down and went to go turn around and the cop was creeping up from depot with the lights off with a tow truck right behind it and i cut on to depot and left. i called ppl but they didnt answer

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What law [Confused]
yeah wat law?
D- wat white cobra?

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FordRyderz510:
quote:
quote:
quote:

he got no cellphone
yup only a house phone and trust me no one called me on saturday only coupe5oh and he said that theres runs in tracy do i wanna go i said no waiting for sunday for another east bay test and tune
wtf he called you for tracy runz when they were calling you out. he trippen

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is what i seen years ago at Connecticut or what ever steet we were by.

-
 -

[ October 10, 2011, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: SIC70STANG ]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

quote:
this is what i seen years ago at Connecticut or what ever steet we were by.

-

i was there that night and yes it was at connecticut and was like 3 or 4 years ago

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn you were there too. and you were there when i did this lol

-
 -
 -

[ October 10, 2011, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: SIC70STANG ]

--------------------
The anti-crew

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

dam ur hood went flyin when that happened it happned cus it bogged out right cus it was a slight hill if i rember

--------------------
1993 CHP sold
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

yea i was supposed to race rory or jorey or some dude from here with a turbo 03 but he had a friend in a ls1 show up and i still agreed like a dumbass. i learned a lession from those events

--------------------
The anti-crew

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Some random homeless nigga said +6

this had me rolling [Big Grin]
Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
[QB] damn you were there too. and you were there when i did this lol

-

still dont know how this ended up in an integra forum?..
[Confused]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com