Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » More free sh!t for illegals...thanks Jerry Brown (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: More free sh!t for illegals...thanks Jerry Brown
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm moving to Arizona ftw

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Illegal aliens FTW

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A lot of the students that would stand to benefit from the dream act that went into law have been in this country since they were in dippers and now the dream act will help these students.
I find it comical that some people are bitching about the dream act legislation. The complainers say that they should be in line first, or that these students will steal jobs or send money back home to the mother country.
Why are you fuckin FOX news watching fools worried about these students? Are you people such big fuck ups and failures that you have blame others for your misfortunes in life?

I commend Jerry Brown for signing the dream act into law and it makes me feel good that I voted for him. Finally, unless you are an native American Indian, shut the fuck about immigrants.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
A lot of the students that would stand to benefit from the dream act that went into law have been in this country since they were in dippers and now the dream act will help these students.
I find it comical that some people are bitching about the dream act legislation. The complainers say that they should be in line first, or that these students will steal jobs or send money back home to the mother country.
Why are you fuckin FOX news watching fools worried about these students? Are you people such big fuck ups and failures that you have blame others for your misfortunes inline
I commend Jerry Brown for signing the dream act into law and it makes me feel good that I voted for him. Finally, unless you are an native American Indian, shut the fuck about immigrants.

If they been here so long and they want to be productive adults and take advantage of the US system and its benefits they should become citizens right? Would you not expect the same if you went to Mexico?

[ October 09, 2011, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:
Why are you fuckin FOX news watching fools worried about these students? Are you people such big fuck ups and failures that you have blame others for your misfortunes inline

If they been here so MF long why haven't they become citizens?
Obviously because they can't. It's not that easy but u wouldn't understand. Don't u think they would of been citizens if they could already ? Your question is retoricle if you ask me.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
quote:
quote:
I commend Jerry Brown for signing the dream act into law and it makes me feel good that I voted for him. Finally, unless you are an native American Indian, shut the fuck aboutimmigrants.

Obviously because they can't. It's not that easy but u wouldn't understand. Don't u think they would of been citizens if they could already ? Your question is retoricle if you ask me.
I wouldn't understand?? Lol my whole family is from Poland my old lady's whole family is from Zacatecas!!!!! And guess what we are now all citizens and speak English as well as our native tongues!! GTFO with that I wouldn't understand BS!!!
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I commend Jerry Brown for signing the dream act into law and it makes me feel good that I voted for him. Finally, unless you are an native American Indian, shut the fuck aboutimmigrants.

I wouldn't understand?? Lol my whole family is from Poland my old lady's whole family is from Zacatecas!!!!! And guess what we are now all citizens and speak English as well as our native tongues!! GTFO with that I wouldn't understand BS!!!
Calm down tough guy. So if u guys all fixed so easy then why is there people that have been here for years still don't have their papers ? I want to know so I can spread the word to all my fellow paisas.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Calm down tough guy. So if u guys all fixed so easy then why is there people that have been here for years still don't have their papers ? I want
to know so I can spread the word to all my fellow paisas.

It wasn't easy took a Decade all I'm saying is become citizens have that goal I'm glad this is a college issue and not a welfare program just saying people need to stop saying it's too hard to do. And you're right I am a tough guy.
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and we wounder why we have such a bad illegal situation here in the US. Were the only country giving them right. WTF? We need to start deporting them, not rewarding them.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NavidR:
and we wounder why we have such a bad illegal situation here in the US. Were the only country giving them right. WTF? We need to start deporting them, not rewarding them.

Amen!

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

and now its going to get 10000 times worse especially here in CA while all the other states are trying to deport them we will take all of them into our state to live for free, go to school for free all paid for by your taxes.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
quote:

and now its going to get 10000 times worse especially here in CA while all the other states are trying to deport them we will take all of them into our state to live for free, go to school for free all paid for by your taxes.
LOL read an article last night saying Obama is stepping in to stop the Alabama law because since it passed illegals are moving out of AL lol all I could think of was what's the problem LOL
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Man don't even get me started on this lol it wont be a huge number of people but still and CA isn't the only state that does this lol shitty thing is that US citizens from out of state have to pay high ass tuition rates might as well say you are illegal and get free in state aid LOL CA will never wake up this state blindly votes for Democrats like Jerry Brown every election hell that clown already had the job once!! If you came to this country as a kid but now you want to go to college and get a job to supposedly be a productive citizen why don't you get your papers?? It's just sad man I'm not saying voting for a Republican is a great idea either but our damn
government needs to wake up how many people on here are unemployed, can't pay for school or are barely making it check to check while paying high ass taxes, and what is Jerry doing for you????

First of all California is the cheapest state to enroll in school by far and second of all how do you expect to people to get their papers there is a huge waiting list. Alot of people bitch and complain about how the court system is so slow well guess what that's true it's not an easy or short process. One thing I'm hearing you guys say is that citizens are going to be shut out by this but because illegals are going to take their place. Let me ask you this. Did you guys even go to college? Every single class I attended started with a full enrollment and two weeks later only half the class is there and four weeks later in the more rigorous courses 3/4 of the class is gone so I don't want to hear that argument. Sure we have to pay more taxes in the long run since it's so "easy" to get your papers theyll have good jobs and pay more taxes.

--------------------
03 Terminator

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by blackfifty:
quote:
Man don't even get me started on this lol it wont be a huge number of people but still and CA isn't the only state that does this lol shitty thing is that US citizens from out of state have to pay high ass tuition rates might as well say you are illegal and get free in state aid LOL CA will never wake up this state blindly votes for Democrats like Jerry Brown every election hell that clown already had the job once!! If you came to this country as a kid but now you want to go to college and get a job to supposedly be a productive citizen why don't you get your papers?? It's just sad man I'm not saying voting for a Republican is a great idea either but our damn
government needs to wake up how many people on here are unemployed, can't pay for school or are barely making it check to check while paying high ass taxes, and what is Jerry doing for you????

First of all California is the cheapest state to enroll in school by far and second of all how do you expect to people to get their papers there is a huge waiting list. Alot of people bitch and complain about how the court system is so slow well guess what that's true it's not an easy or short process. One thing I'm hearing you guys say is that citizens are going to be shut out by this but because illegals are going to take their place. Let me ask you this. Did you guys even go to college? Every single class I attended started with a full enrollment and two weeks later only half the class is there and four weeks later in the more rigorous courses 3/4 of the class is gone so I don't want to hear that argument. Sure we have to pay more taxes in the long run since it's so "easy" to get your papers theyll have good jobs and pay more taxes.
Yes I went to college and CA is nowhere near the cheapest state for tuition.
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It makes me laugh when people say "illegals send their money back to mexico" or where ever theyre from thats not true especially for the ones who live here with their families. Their are tons of natural born americans who shit away the chance to go to school here why take it away from someone who wants to be a functioning member of society?

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha!! some people in this thread need to STFP!! Really how the heck do you guys think this country is run?? this country wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for Illegals!! [patriot] Yeha we're in a recession but imagine where we would be if we had no one to work all those jobs!! This are some of the reason why other countries think "us" americans are stupid, we belive everything with out checking fact's!! Illigal immigrants do the job's that no one wants to do!! " WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK WE DONT GIVE ILLEGALS AN AMNESTY AND THEN CLOSE OUR BORDER'S?? "BECAUCE WE NEED THEM TO WORK THOSE SLAVE JOB'S THAT NONE OF US WOULD DO"!! Again I say where would we be if everyone got paid at least 10-12 dollar's an hour!!Also another fact for you guys, did you guys know that alot of them pay taxes with a ETIM# that its provided by the "IRS" which they never see a penny of it!! Think about it? If they wanted Illegals gone they would "BE","THEY HAVE THE ADDRESSES TO MOST OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [patriot]

[ October 10, 2011, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The people we should be mad at are those abusing wellfair, those trying to get as much free money from this country as possible, those lazy bums riding out unemployment being abel to work!!

last thing I will say is that I respect any pearson working hard to better them and there family!!! [patriot]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

4_Bangin_Stang
¯
Member # 7432

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 4_Bangin_Stang  Ford pictures for 4_Bangin_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
keep up the good work Jerry Brown and Obama
Posts: 97 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfifty  Ford pictures for blackfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some of you arguing against this bill I can picture you in the early fifties against equal rights for minorities and woman smh. It's sad how people complain about people trying to better themselves if you suggest it's easy to become a citizen then why not let them get a college education that some citizens don't take advantage of getting.

--------------------
03 Terminator

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

This picture says to me....history will repeat, we should kill the illegal aliens before they can take over and kill us with smallpox infected blankets and broken treaties. (jk)
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Can anyone name another country where you can fly,drive,swim,dig or float on a raft to...... Once there:
-Find a place to rent or buy a house.( apply for assistance with rent )
-Recieve a free education.( apply for financial aid )
-Work under the table to avoid needing a visa/work permit.
-If injured recieve emergency care, even if can't pay for it.
-Drive without a DL..... If you are pulled over, you can call
someone with a DL to drive your car for you.
-Have a child born in that country automatically giving you and your child a right to stay.

Oh and all of these great things are gonna be paid for by the TAX paying people of that country.... While you soak up all the greatness & wealth that country has to offer you.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Can anyone name another country where you can fly,drive,swim,dig or float on a raft to...... Once there:
-Find a place to rent or buy a house.( apply for assistance with rent )
-Recieve a free education.( apply for financial aid )
-Work under the table to avoid needing a visa/work permit.
-If injured recieve emergency care, even if can't pay for it.
-Drive without a DL..... If you are pulled over, you can call
someone with a DL to drive your car for you.
-Have a child born in that country automatically giving you and your child a right to stay.

Oh and all of these great things are gonna be paid for by the TAX paying people of that country.... While you soak up all the greatness & wealth that country has to offer you.

....Canada. well, not sure about the getting someone with a DL to retrieve your car part. isn't that up to the LEO on the scene of the incident instead of a entitlement to you? anyways thats small potatoes compared to the birth right part (anchor babies)which Canada does offer

[ October 10, 2011, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: 510Notch ]

blackfifty
¯
Member # 9023

quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:
quote:
 -

This picture says to me....history will repeat, we should kill the illegal aliens before they can take over and kill us with smallpox infected blankets and broken treaties. (jk)
Yea your right and what happened with those original illegal immigrants they took the country over. Like they say history repeats itself by the year 2020 Hispanics are not going to be the minority "anymores" http://m.youtube.com/?rdm=4nyrj9vwd&reload=3#/watch?v=fM4Nsvl-2do
By the way you need paystubs to rent a home and to recieve paystubs you need to have a job where you need proof of citizenship or residency and to have that you can't be "illegal" so there goes your theory.

--------------------
03 Terminator

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ How do you explain where alot of illegals live now? They aren't living in cardboard boxes here in Ca.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com