Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Events/Shows/Cruises.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » To everyone that came out to 50Reasons Show today..

Author Topic: To everyone that came out to 50Reasons Show today..
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for showing up and giving support. Special thanks to AED, Redstar, Sacramento Mustang, Town Toys, Strictly Muscle and any other club that showed up. If i forgot to mention your club chime in and let it be known! It was a beautiful day with many cars, looking forward for our next years event. [patriot]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks again for all the Vendors and the clubs for showing up at our show and making it a great turnout [patriot]
50Reasosns
 -

-

Thanks to the cook Taron Aka T boogie Aka SVT306Snake
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

And thanks to all the vendors for coming through for our show
 -

-
And the 50Reasons crew, missing a few members debating on awards  -

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

-

-

The 50Reasons trophy table
 -

-

And last but not least the winners

-

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

ntimid8
¯
Member # 1498

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ntimid8  Ford pictures for ntimid8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for putting on a great show! We all had a good time. Jason / Norcal Motorsports.
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, that looks like it was very well organized. i didn't know there was going to be trophies/awards, that's sweet. great pics and the atmosphere looks like fun. i hope to make it out on the next big one like this.

good work [patriot] .

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like fun!! Post pics of the cars that won awards! [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had hella fun. Got to meet some cool people. I unfortunately rushed to leave my house this morning and forgot my camera so i took some pics with my iphone.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com