Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kimber .45 update....PICS (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kimber .45 update....PICS
*BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R
¯
Member # 5400

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Ford pictures for *BlownMach1*- TRMYN8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
Originally posted by M&M Performance *BlownMach1*:
Old school technology! Looks boring! Now there are so many newer more sophisticated gun on the market and this is your choice? Think my grandpa has the same one! Lol I'll stick to my M&P and my Xd!!

Hahaha you're a nutcase!!

Comparing an xD to a 1911 is like comparing a plastic Prius to a solid 66 Chevelle - what a joke!!

Stick to your polymer frame, Navy Seal!!

Hahaha u just sounded like a IDIOT!! So u are saying heavy cars are better then light cars and same for guns???? Wow here we go again!!! I think u would have a easier time taking someone out by throwing that heavy ass gun then shooting them!! I love cafords!! Funny how military and police all switched to polymer frame weapons so the simple fct of less weight and easier to handle/draw!!! Sorry u are stuck in the 50s grandpa.. Didn't mean to offend you!!!

As for the OP, ya everyone has their own taste and nothing bad to your choice. It I a very reliable gun. I have owned or shot most every common ca legal pistols and have now purchased 2 M&P smith and wesson pistols. A 40cal and a 9mm. Smooth, light, easy to clean(can take apart with tools built in the gun) and comfort. Has 3 interchangeable grips! Really just gotta go to the range and shoot them all and see what u like best! Hate people who make comments and run their mouth when they don't even own ONE gun! Here is my fav. Of mine

-

--------------------
88 notch- MM&FF June 2014 feature car
93 cobra #1879
90 hatch "Wifey's"
14 F150
89 mastercraft- wake tower with some sound

Team True Forged!!!

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Old school technology! Looks boring! Now there are so many newer more sophisticated gun on the market and this is your choice? Think my grandpa has the same one! Lol I'll stick to my M&P and my Xd!!

Yea M&P and XD, they are the cheapest guns that aren't a complete joke. Kimbers are pretty good 1911's but far ahead of those you mentioned.

My 327pd is a pile too, cuz it's a revolver. Thats like a million year old technology. Except for each round is double as powerful as your auto, and it weighs the same or less loaded. I forgot to mention the moonclips.

[ October 02, 2011, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: gray03gt ]

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
M&M

It's not what you shoot.... It's who can shoot better.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
seriously it all comes down to application. just like our cars. you build it or buy one to suite your needs.

>do i like 1911's -yes

>would I use one for my carry gun if I was an officer-NO

>do i still want a 1911-yes

>do I feel that a glock or sig is a more "RELIABLE" GUN-Yes

>do i still want a 1911-yes

it all comes down to application and preference and I highly doubt everyone here has shot as many pistols as they claim. therefore its all preference!!

its the same reason why people still argue whats better AK or AR?

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Comparing an xD to a 1911 is like comparing a plastic Prius to a solid 66 Chevelle - what a joke!!

Hahaha u just sounded like a IDIOT!! So u are saying heavy cars are better then light cars and same for guns???? Wow here we go again!!! I think u would have a easier time taking someone out by throwing that heavy ass gun then shooting them!! I love cafords!! Funny how military and police all switched to polymer frame weapons so the simple fct of less weight and easier to handle/draw!!! Sorry u are stuck in the 50s grandpa.. Didn't mean to offend you!!!

As for the OP, ya everyone has their own taste and nothing bad to your choice. It I a very reliable gun. I have owned or shot most every common ca legal pistols and have now purchased 2 M&P smith and wesson pistols. A 40cal and a 9mm. Smooth, light, easy to clean(can take apart with tools built in the gun) and comfort. Has 3 interchangeable grips! Really just gotta go to the range and shoot them all and see what u like best! Hate people who make comments and run their mouth when they don't even own ONE gun! Here is my fav. Of mine

Sounds like I've shot every gun you own - my guns are all made of old-school metal. Heavy metal. Heavy enough to pistol whip with. And that's all I care about. Get outta line and you'll wish I carried polymer-framed pistols, Grandson.

[ October 02, 2011, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: phil a ]

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like I've shot every gun you own - my guns are all made of old-school metal. Heavy metal. Heavy enough to pistol whip with. And that's all I care about. Get outta line and you'll wish I carried polymer-framed pistols, Grandson.
lol.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't care for the XD's and Glocks. They feel weird and look ugly.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com