Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Redbull or Rockstar? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Redbull or Rockstar?
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sugar free ROCKSTAR for the WIN!

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Rockstar,FTW.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dont u mofo's care about your liver? and your body?

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Red bull shits on all the energy drinks and is more afective

-

-

It gives u wings.  - u see he grew some

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
Sugar free ROCKSTAR for the WIN!

I drink this one almost daily as well. When I don't have the white can, I drink the Recovery Orange or Recovery Lemonade. Those Rockstar Recovery drinks are amazing!!!
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Redbull [patriot]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:

You would be surprised man I love this country but fuck were so unhealthy. A buddy of mine drinks 3 18oz Red Bulls a day! I stopped taking energy drinks and just try nothing at all. But if I have to ill get some coffee thats all.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

CompSVT
¯
Member # 7392

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CompSVT  Ford pictures for CompSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cocaine.... Oh wait you meant drink, Redbull FTW!
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MONSTER
Or
Redbull

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1995 5.0 mustang gt-275/321--kid napped :(
1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:

You would be surprised man I love this country but fuck were so unhealthy. A buddy of mine drinks 3 18oz Red Bulls a day! I stopped taking energy drinks and just try nothing at all. But if I have to ill get some coffee thats all.
Lol well I'm not suprise but I remember a few ago I went to the store with the wife and I decided to try a rockstar for first time. Wife was giving lots of shit about but I wanted to try it, the guy at the store heard my wife and he told me that he use to drink 2 to 3 redbull daily and now my liver is all mess up. So he quit. Oh and the rockstar just gave me a crash.

--------------------

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol well I'm not suprise but I remember a few ago I went to the store with the wife and I decided to try a rockstar for first time. Wife was giving lots of shit about but I wanted to try it, the guy at the store heard my wife and he told me that he use to drink 2 to 3 redbull daily and now my liver is all mess up. So he quit. Oh and the rockstar just gave me a crash.
Dude , tell me about it lol My girl gave me so much shit every time that I was going to drink an energy dring because of the health issues and etc. Lmao and yeah, the crash sucks, I don't really get it unless I drink too much.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lol well I'm not suprise but I remember a few ago I went to the store with the wife and I decided to try a rockstar for first time. Wife was giving lots of shit aborut but I wanted to try it, the guy at the store heard my wife and he told me that he use to drink 2 to 3 redbull daily and now my liver is all mess up. So he quit. Oh and the rockstar just gave me a crash.
Dude , tell me about it lol My girl gave me so much shit every time that I was going to drink an energy dring because of the health issues and etc. Lmao and yeah, the crash sucks, I don't really get it unless I drink too much.

It's not easy to eat right to get the right energy. But its a matter of just keep trying different foods. What works for me is a home made shake. Soy milk, one banana, frozen berries, spinash and sometime a scooped of whey protein

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com