Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ricers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: ricers
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90LXdiaz:
im a honda enthusiast....

but i hate all this "JDM" BS
JDM is the new RICE...

i only like em sleeper, just lowered on stock alloy wheels but with a built engine

lololololololololol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18531 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I understand it on certain cars. I have one one my Road Race set-up '97. It sits low enough where if I ever need it towed I do not want them hooking it from under the car, cause it will screw up the front bumper when they try to pull it up. That's why I have one. People using them on stock cars or not even mounting them to solid frame is just gay.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
SmallBlock Speeder
Banned (again)

I play the
skin flute

Member # 11220

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmallBlock Speeder  Ford pictures for SmallBlock Speeder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahhahahaha their IQ's HAVE to be lower theirs no way anyone operating on all cylinders is that goddamn stupid hahaha

--------------------
Another hate'n troll bites the dust.

Alex aka SmallBlock Speeder aka 351SVO aka tTOP302 aka SHO@lex aka SHOalex. Long time CAFords troll and hater trying to start drama as usual. A picture of this over achiever. Now go and cry to your homeboys about how you were banned because of discrimination and racism, forgetting to mention your five trolling accounts on here :rolleyes:

A big plastic monkey pointing a finger at your little shriveled pecker? Seriously?

Wow. Just wow. And we thought the monkey pic was bad!

Does your boyfriend know you're cheating on him with the shirtless guy above?

Using a blue toy guitar to attack the guy stealing your boy toy?

Anyone offended by the anti-ghetto sign please never visit CAFords.com again. You won't be missed!

Anyone else with a fake account care to speak up?

Didn't think so.

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love it when they get their heart set on some new wheels so they save up their paycheck's to get a pair and then can't afford the other two.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
I love it when they get their heart set on some new wheels so they save up their paycheck's to get a pair and then can't afford the other two.

Or when they can't afford the wheels and just pull off the stock wheel covers and think they look cool lol

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a die hard Ford fan and my 01 Cobra is the only car I own, but having said that, calling Asian cars "garbage" is foolish to say the least.
Honda and Toyota automobiles are high quality products that are very reliable and easy to work on. The same cannot be said for a peice of crap like a F- body Camaro.

The Japanese can and have made some incredible cars. One day i will own one of them. There are too many great Asian cars, but here are some of the notable ones.

One of the most successful F1 cars ever; the 1000HP Mclaren Honda powered F1 car. Most in the racing world would say this was one of best racing cars of all time.
 -

The Acura NSX that Honda developed with significant input from Ayrton Senna. When it came out in the early 90's it outperformed what Europe had to offer. A fantastic car.
 -

Nissan GTR!
 -

The Lexus LFA. Incredible car.
 -

[ September 26, 2011, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ well thats the second unmanly thing you have done today!

whats the first? riding a bicycle you homosexual!

-

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO the commercial [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol those are hella funny

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
I'm a die hard Ford fan and my 01 Cobra is the only car I own, but having said that, calling Asian cars "garbage" is foolish to say the least.
Honda and Toyota automobiles are high quality products that are very reliable and easy to work on. The same cannot be said for a peice of crap like a F- body Camaro.

The Japanese can and have made some incredible cars. One day i will own one of them. There are too many great Asian cars, but here are some of the notable ones.

One of the most successful F1 cars ever; the 1000HP Mclaren Honda powered F1 car. Most in the racing world would say this was one of best racing cars of all time.
 -

The Acura NSX that Honda developed with significant input from Ayrton Senna. When it came out in the early 90's it outperformed what Europe had to offer. A fantastic car.
 -

Nissan GTR!
 -

The Lexus LFA. Incredible car.
 -

Uhhhh shit....here this idiot goes again.........where is matt castro aka haulinassmaro???? He punks this dude all the time.....matt?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

JDM is the new RICE...

i only like em sleeper, just lowered on stock alloy wheels but with a built engine

hmmm didnt we just do your tires for your integra a couple weeks ago at my job jaime? ahhahah...jkjk we needa get you in another stang

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC70STANG:
^^^^ well thats the second unmanly thing you have done today!

whats the first? riding a bicycle you homosexual!

-

WOW, JUST WOW!

[worship]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO! Dood got burned again.
JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

JDM is the new RICE...

lololololololololol
What you laughing about? I'll bet any Honda owner and Acura owner that I know will beat you, so hard that you'll cry after I post the video on CAFords, with whatever mods you want put.

--------------------
"My team doesn't make hits, we hit home runs"
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

Posts: 1854 | From: WEST Menlo | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What pisses me off the most are those DRIFT CHARM things on a FWD!

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:

JDM is the new RICE...

lololololololololol
What you laughing about? I'll bet any Honda owner and Acura owner that I know will beat you, so hard that you'll cry after I post the video on CAFords, with whatever mods you want put.
Co-signing, I have boys that would handle ANY of your honda N acura buddies [patriot]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUNKYARD5.0  Ford pictures for JUNKYARD5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JUNKYARD5.0:
quote:
quote:

JDM is the new RICE...

lololololololololol
Co-signing, I have boys that would handle ANY of your honda N acura buddies [patriot]
I'm not cosigning, just stating the facts. On the other hand, you are cosigning your "boys". Because not once did I say MY boys, just Acura Honda owners I know. But if you want to race, or set something up between your boys and my boys not honda/acura owners including you and me racing then let's do it. I'll even bring my little dd Acura gsr and run you.

EDIT: and my boys don't have Acura's or Honda's, foxbodys just like me and you

[ October 04, 2011, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

We can set something up one day when the weather is really clear

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

JUNKYARD5.0
¯
Member # 10398

quote:
We can set something up one day when the weather is really clear

Excuses, excuses lol but yeah, we can set something up.

[ October 04, 2011, 03:14 PM: Message edited by: JUNKYARD5.0 ]

--------------------
86 Coupe-Storage
91 Coupe-Sold
91 Hatch-In Progress...
04 SVT-RIP

90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by coupe5oh:
quote:

JDM is the new RICE...

hmmm didnt we just do your tires for your integra a couple weeks ago at my job jaime? ahhahah...jkjk we needa get you in another stang
yea i gotta sell that garbage of an integra lol... maybe a SN95 is next... or a 1942-48 ford lol
Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com