Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How much is it worth (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How much is it worth
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was crashed from the front, not bad at all only replaced the rad. Support and the frenders

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Layzie650:
quote:
Originally posted by Mach 5oh:
Just curious why was it salvaged?

+1
+2
8-10k

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGOD  Ford pictures for SVTGOD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt im going to be putting the car back to stock and selling it. let the bidding begin!!

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGOD:
ttt im going to be putting the car back to stock and selling it. let the bidding begin!!

Dude youre better off leaving it be and selling it how it is because after taking whatever boltons you have on it and trying to sell them separately the margin for profit on those items will be minimal. As it sits , I'd say you'd be lucky to get anywhere from 9-12k for it. The market is shit rightnow for sellers.

I picked up my clean title 2003 Cobra with 38,000 original miles and a blown motor for $5,500 . It even had the original BFG tires all the way around..

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

i wont leave all my mods on it and sell it anywhere near 12k. i have over 25k in mods no thanks lol

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What price u thinking stock? What price without motor?

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's worth 20k easily to the right person.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

1sickGT
¯
Member # 9276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1sickGT  Ford pictures for 1sickGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
It's worth 20k easily to the right person.

+1

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**

2015 Mustang GT
2015 Harley Davidson iron 883

SVTGOD
¯
Member # 8613

quote:
Originally posted by blown doors off:
What price u thinking stock? What price without motor?

Ill let it go stock for stock for 15kobo with the built motor.

--------------------
R.I.P
Willie Guzman
my brother
1991 notchback
1997 cobra
2003 cobra

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FivePTSlow:
quote:
Originally posted by primed351:
I have a 2003 oxford white cobra Im thinking of selling.
It holds a salvage title with70k miles. Runs perfect no problems. it has solid axle with baseline suspension, c-clip eliminators, mosier axles 410 gears and a mosier diff. Cover.
the front has kenny brown kmember with control arms and coil overs. Ill try to post up pics later but the car is very very clean.

This car is worth whatever someone will pay for it honestly. Put it up for what you think it's worth and the market will let you know what it's worth by the offers you get. Of course you'll get a lot of low ballers, but just ignore them and wait for the right/serious buyer. It's going to be a hard sale because of the salvage title. Most financial institutions don't want to loan money on a salvage title vehicle and I remember someone saying something about full coverage insurance is a problem too.

The only way I would personally own a salvage title car is if I wrecked one of my cars and the insurance company salvaged it. I might buy one IF(and that's a big IF) the deal was too hard to pass up and the reason it was salvaged was fully documented with insurance info, detailed pictures of the damage, and all of the paperwork from where it was properly repaired.

In this particular situation your car looks bad ass and has mods etc, but If I'm going to spend anywhere near 18k for an 03/04 Cobra you can guarantee it's going to be a low mile clean title barely molested Cobra. I would say $10-12k based on the market. I say this because I have been on the look out for an 03/04 cobra for 3+ years and see what the asking prices on them are on a regular basis.

Banks dont finance salvage title cars because in order to carry out a loan on a car, you NEED full coverage insurance. The banks need someone to take responsibility if the car were to get totalled, theyre just protecting there investment for the long term. And everyone knows, youre never gonna get full value on a salvage title car.

With the salvage car, id put you around 8-11k with the mods.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by RONIN:
quote:
Originally posted by SVTGOD:

It even had the original BFG tires all the way around..
dude...03/04 cobras NEVER came with "original BFG tires"...they came with GoodYear F1s!...

BUMP for a good seller, and a BADASS ride!

[ January 07, 2012, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: SSSSIKH ]

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Slowmo
¯
Member # 9712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slowmo  Ford pictures for Slowmo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I've stayed quiet long enough Rich. Keep the god damn car, I hear ya on hurting and needing the money trust me brotha I know.You won't get half of what it is worth man. This site is great for losing money. Fuck it let's gamble with the car man. Hit me up bro

--------------------
MEMBER OF TEAM FAST

04 MACH1 thats down from a stop
Honda Technician

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com