Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » chevelle crash (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: chevelle crash
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 306:
Bro bro get at me cuz these foos gettin to serious on somdumb shit

Another translation, Aisle 2 please!!
Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
quote:
Originally posted by antoine:
That video is about four months old the guy that filmed it and the guy who car it is they was best if friend from the car club Richmond muscle that chevelle runs 10.80 and is a street car

English translation please?
This video clip is approximately four months old. Both the driver and the gentleman who filmed it are my best friends and we hale from the Richmond Muscle car club. This particular Chevelle runs 10.80, setup as a street car.

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's ok. It's a chevy lol. [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It did go 10.x @ sac raceway during grudge. Maybe driver shouldnt be behind a wheel if he can't even do a donut.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
antoine
¯
Member # 3228

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for antoine  Ford pictures for antoine    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
One day clown
quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
quote:
quote:
That video is about four months old the guy that filmed it and the guy who car it is they was best if friend from the car club Richmond muscle that chevelle runs 10.80 and is a street car

This video clip is approximately four months old. Both the driver and the gentleman who filmed it are my best friends and we hale from the Richmond Muscle car club. This particular Chevelle runs 10.80, setup as a street car.

Posts: 24 | From: richmond,ca | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
One day clown
quote:
quote:
quote:

One day you'll be able to compose a complete, correct paragraph? Clown.

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
One day clown
quote:
quote:
quote:

dnt pay these fools no attention toine! i coulda swore this was a ford site not a spell check site!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
antoine
¯
Member # 3228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for antoine  Ford pictures for antoine    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Over priced mustang with cobra stickers and #32 stands for how many glue sticks Ford used to put the kit on.
quote:
quote:
One day clown
quote:
quote:
quote:

One day you'll be able to compose a complete, correct paragraph? Clown.

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ haha still not funny. What's still funny was seeing the chevy crash lol.

[ September 21, 2011, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:

In the 1/4 or the 1/8th?
It didn't sound like a 10.80 car IMHO.... And most 10.80 cars aren't swung.

That's def in the 1/4 that it goes 10's bud [Wink] I've seen it mysellf when that car came to grudge..and btw plenty of 10 second cars get swung,we build them to have FUN not to just trailer it and go straight [patriot]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=5s_rfNV5dLg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=9a4ABkM-vwo

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Maybe if it ran a 14 it wouldn't have hit the wall.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
antoine
¯
Member # 3228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for antoine  Ford pictures for antoine    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=tZB393wfgxY this is the owner of the chevelle talking shit about rick that posted the crash video and just read all the coments

[ September 21, 2011, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: antoine ]

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if thats a 10 sec car I hope those were 3rd gear donuts!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=tZB393wfgxY this is the owner of the chevelle talking shit about rick that posted the crash video and just read all the coments

ey thanks for addin to the fire!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

antoine
¯
Member # 3228

It was dizz510 and Tian then you added your gas to the fire first when you put the video in ca fords

[ September 22, 2011, 01:14 PM: Message edited by: antoine ]

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
It was dizz510 and Tian then you added your gas to the fire first when you put the video in ca fords

i was referrin to u tryna make me look bad by havin the board read all the comments! im not like others tho i dnt give a shit bout what anyone on youtube or this board really types or tells other folks bout me!its dun we talked like men an its over wit! he knows to not put my name in his mouth an ima do the same so lets let this fire burn out cause he fuel is just about gone! its squashed according to him!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

antoine
¯
Member # 3228

It's cool ric its just a lot of cats are dubble teaming him when his car is down they talk about him but when its running they on his Dick.

[ September 22, 2011, 04:18 PM: Message edited by: antoine ]

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
It's cool ric its just a lot of cats are dubble teaming him when his car is down they talk about him but when its running they on his Dick.

i dnt really care if his car is runin or not that wasnt a factor in what happened.an i kno u wasnt sayin im was on his dick,cuz u already kno ima FORRRRD MAAAN!when we gon see that maro at the track? i hear u got a mean setup,an smog legal!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:

In the 1/4 or the 1/8th?
It didn't sound like a 10.80 car IMHO.... And most 10.80 cars aren't swung.

That's def in the 1/4 that it goes 10's bud [Wink] I've seen it mysellf when that car came to grudge..and btw plenty of 10 second cars get swung,we build them to have FUN not to just trailer it and go straight [patriot]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=5s_rfNV5dLg

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=9a4ABkM-vwo

We all know ima Ford man all the way but thats a bad ass chevelle

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who gives a shit.... Shit happens and dude hit the building. Old schools always have a surpize waiting to happen. Suck it up and fix that bitch. Ford or chevy old schools in my book always get props
Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
Who gives a shit.... Shit happens and dude hit the building. Old schools always have a surpize waiting to happen. Suck it up and fix that bitch. Ford or chevy old schools in my book always get props

Who gives a shit about what?

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com