Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » ORTIZ JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: ORTIZ JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
Just like pac was ducking marquez till he got old enough to were he might actually beat him legit this time.

Pacmans gonna k.o marquez gauranteed! Marquez is damn near 40!
duh he only goes for the weak fighters now
And he is also gonna mek him come in under weight and juice up a couple of cycles. Its funny how all pacman fans shut right up when you ask who he has fought in their prime and why he wont accept to a drug test...
and don't forget who has he knocked out since geting exposed for being on steriods [patriot]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
quote:
Just like pac was ducking marquez till he got old enough to were he might actually beat him legit this time.

Pacmans gonna k.o marquez gauranteed! Marquez is damn near 40!
duh he only goes for the weak fighters now
And he is also gonna mek him come in under weight and juice up a couple of cycles. Its funny how all pacman fans shut right up when you ask who he has fought in their prime and why he wont accept to a drug test...
and don't forget who has he knocked out since geting exposed for being on steriods [patriot]
He has knocked out.. *cricket*
mayweather is a bitch that's who
that's all I hear

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why does it matter whether or not he has knocked out anyone since the steriod talks??? he still takes the same drug tests so this question is meaningless. not saying hes taking steriods or not cuz I DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE.

all i know is every other boxer takes the same fuckin tests and than mayweather comes out to try and be the big boss and makes up his own rules like hes the one in charge of the boxing steriod tests.

but than again, as beastly as manny has looked, its not suprising for pple to assume hes taking something. mayweather is also suspecting the same thing. mayweather is scared to face pacman (whether or not steriods is involved) and that is why hes asking for extra testing. BUT THAN AGAIN, you are not in charge of boxing so let the boxing personal handle it and just FIGHT!!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ppl love pacquio blindly because he's their prom queen, but that fool said it himself the whole time...

"I'm afraid of needles" lol

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

NUFF SAID!!!!!!

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
why does it matter whether or not he has knocked out anyone since the steriod talks??? he still takes the same drug tests so this question is meaningless. not saying hes taking steriods or not cuz I DO NOT KNOW AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE.

all i know is every other boxer takes the same fuckin tests and than mayweather comes out to try and be the big boss and makes up his own rules like hes the one in charge of the boxing steriod tests.

but than again, as beastly as manny has looked, its not suprising for pple to assume hes taking something. mayweather is also suspecting the same thing. mayweather is scared to face pacman (whether or not steriods is involved) and that is why hes asking for extra testing. BUT THAN AGAIN, you are not in charge of boxing so let the boxing personal handle it and just FIGHT!!

First of all you still havn't answered the question, but before mayweather exposed him on the steriod thing he was cleaning everyone's clock who stood in front of him, after he was exposed he probably cleaned up to be on the safe side and can't finish NOBODY. And mayweather asking that is making sure the sport is clean and an even playing field, not like pacman making these fighters come in way under weight when he's at full strength.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I like how you base your points on assumptions. I'm not here to say pacman is clean nor am I saying he is dirty but it's dumb to point out that just becuase he hasn't knocked anyone out since the steroid talks that it's safe to assume he did.

FYI, his last few fights has been boring to watch cuz his oppenents are always running away. That's one of the reasons he hasn't been able to knock pple out.

--------------------

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93cobra:
Pacman dont sucker punch

he punches suckers [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
The whole ending looked real suspect.

heard they ran out of snickers and started handing out PAYDAYS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Gt MuStAng 510:
quote:
Pacman dont sucker punch

he punches *OLD,RETIRED,UNDERWEIGHT,BURNT OUT,DESPERATE suckers [Whoo Whooooo!]
*fixed*
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That was bitch shit nuff said

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
slow4v
¯
Member # 9403

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slow4v  Ford pictures for slow4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAYWEATHER FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrY344BB7GE&feature=youtu.be

90.5.0GT
¯
Member # 8843

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90.5.0GT  Ford pictures for 90.5.0GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to give it to Mayweather on this cause he does have a point "Protect YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES" but more credit to Ortiz for being a good sportmanship about it. He even jokes about getting knocked out too.
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mayweather burns $100 bills to fight inflation! he is a hero!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vishs03:
Mayweather fought a kid it showed with the head butt then showed when he didn't protect himself at all times ..to beat the best you gotta fight the best and he still dodging manny.. The people want manny vs mayweather give us the damn fight prove who's the best ..

I seriously don't think Mayweather is dodging Manny LOL

Seriously who was Manny before Mayweather's name came in the picture???

Me personally, I never heard of Manny until his name got mixed with Mayweather. Thanks to Mayweather, Manny got publicity.

[ September 19, 2011, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
mikeP
¯
Member # 4489

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikeP  Ford pictures for mikeP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
MAYWEATHER FTW

he's got alot of truth to this. now regardless he should just get in the ring and show the world what it all about and knock pac out..knock him out floyd and the world will stfu, period...

--------------------
91 vert lx 5.0, 68 CS, 69 BB nova

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mikeP:
quote:
Originally posted by slow2v:
MAYWEATHER FTW

he's got alot of truth to this. now regardless he should just get in the ring and show the world what it all about and knock pac out..knock him out floyd and the world will stfu, period...
[patriot]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Mayweather fought a kid it showed with the head butt then showed when he didn't protect himself at all times ..to beat the best you gotta fight the best and he still dodging manny.. The people want manny vs mayweather give us the damn fight prove who's the best ..

Me personally, I never heard of Manny until his name got mixed with Mayweather. Thanks to Mayweather, Manny got publicity.

lol pacman got popular cuz of his fights and the simple fact that hes filipino...alotta filipinos here in the U.S. so it was pretty easy for him to get big regardless if mayweather exists or not.

--------------------

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol pacman got popular cuz of his fights and the simple fact that hes filipino...alotta filipinos here in the U.S. so it was pretty easy for him to get big regardless if mayweather exists or not.
Right.

Just like how Mayweather says in this video at 0.18

"Pacquio is famous is cause he is connected to my name. People say who is that.... People say oh that's the guy that we're tying to get to fight Floyd Mayweather...."

[worship] [worship]

As much as i want to see Floyd lose a fight to see what face he has to show, however i agree the dude knows what he is doing

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Right.

Just like how Mayweather says in this video at 0.18

"Pacquio is famous is cause he is connected to my name. People say who is that.... People say oh that's the guy that we're tying to get to fight Floyd Mayweather...."

[worship] [worship]

As much as i want to see Floyd lose a fight to see what face he has to show, however i agree the dude knows what he is doing

ok so i guess its true since mayweather says it is...

--------------------

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com