Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Stupid as loud music ticket just 30 minutes ago!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stupid as loud music ticket just 30 minutes ago!!!!!!
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ Dam, sounds like everything bugs you, are you an 80 year old grumpy old man? But everyone has their own opinion on things and thats what makes up different.

--------------------
To be or not to be

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
^^^ Dam, sounds like everything bugs you, are you an 80 year old grumpy old man? But everyone has their own opinion on things and thats what makes up different.

No I'm not 80, I just don't like stupid annoying things that affect me and other people. If the people that do annoying things can do something about it, they should. Sounds like everyone else here but you seems to agree so far about the music issue, so yes it bugs me.

The cop wrote the guy a ticket because most people don't like it, he (the cop) didn't like it and it's the law. If everybody doesn't give a crap then all hell breaks loose and that sucks for everyone. I give a crap!

[ September 08, 2011, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i just checked this post since i put it up. i like how all you guys like to talk shit. first of all yea i dont got no fucken grill speakers what am i a fucken mayate? i dont got no 26's its my little gas saver and yea i got 2 12's and 2 amps one for my beat and one for the 6'9s but i had that shit on volume 10 just stupid richmond cops got nothing else to do should i mentioned 4th citation this week? and its my first tickets stupid as cops are hungry had 2 years withiout any tickets and richmond cops make stupid excuses to stop me just because they know who i am and got nothing else to do shit some know my name. anyways i must have called the cop a bitch and a faget so many times after the ticket was handed to me. oh and i heard they get paid to show up to court. and yes i got video recorded of all this
Posts: 125 | From: San Fran and eastbay | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope you didnt tell the cop what your system consist of..he'll use that against you in court. after all, whats the intent of having 2 12's 2 amps 6by9's?...to slap, right? regardless if you were slapping, the guy with the robe isnt dumb...pat yourself on the back for calling the cop names, im sure he wont show up to court now. now, wheres that video?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1972_Torino  Ford pictures for 1972_Torino    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
i hope you didnt tell the cop what your system consist of..he'll use that against you in court. after all, whats the intent of having 2 12's 2 amps 6by9's?...to slap, right? regardless if you were slapping, the guy with the robe isnt dumb...pat yourself on the back for calling the cop names, im sure he wont show up to court now. now, wheres that video?

of course not he asked and everything i said i dont got speakers bro i wasnt even slapping trust me you could hear me a block away or 2 if i was. and yea il pay the fucken ticket the cop is a bitch anyways and he knows it. and il put it up right now
graylx
¯
Member # 3919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for graylx  Ford pictures for graylx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The law states that your music cannot be audible from a distance of greater than 50 feet. Stock stereos in some models can be audible from a greater distance than that.

I guess there is a certain lack of consideration for others here. Here's an analogy: Maybe we're neighbors and I like to water my lawn with a mechanical sprinkler. It happens that my sprinkler oversprays onto your driveway where you have your vehicle parked. Let's say you talk to me and IDGAF, I'm gonna water my lawn. Would probably annoy you huh? It's not against the law, but I guess you would probably be mad that your paint job is getting messed up by my basic lack of consideration.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I believe RPD does not get paid to got to court if there off duty and nor fined. 75% of the time RPD NEVER SHOWS UP. San pablo 100% guaranteed to show if they didn't you got lucky.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
I believe RPD does not get paid to got to court if there off duty and nor fined. 75% of the time RPD NEVER SHOWS UP. San pablo 100% guaranteed to show if they didn't you got lucky.

RPD doesnt get paid to go to court off duty? i doubt that...even though, it will always be on duty time, not family time.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol i play my music loud and dont care what anyone thinks you can roll your window up and hope it helps lol...

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1972_Torino:
so i just checked this post since i put it up. i like how all you guys like to talk shit. first of all yea i dont got no fucken grill speakers what am i a fucken mayate? i dont got no 26's its my little gas saver and yea i got 2 12's and 2 amps one for my beat and one for the 6'9s but i had that shit on volume 10 just stupid richmond cops got nothing else to do should i mentioned 4th citation this week? and its my first tickets stupid as cops are hungry had 2 years withiout any tickets and richmond cops make stupid excuses to stop me just because they know who i am and got nothing else to do shit some know my name. anyways i must have called the cop a bitch and a faget so many times after the ticket was handed to me. oh and i heard they get paid to show up to court. and yes i got video recorded of all this

Lol.. And you wonder why you got harassed and ticketed? It must be because they know your name because you are such a great, outstanding citizen of your community...

Calling cops names is a GREAT way to get constantly messed with and get pulled over for bullshit tickets..

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by moeofit32:
lol i play my music loud and dont care what anyone thinks you can roll your window up and hope it helps lol...

Exactly, if it bothers you so much then roll your windows up. No need to complain.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i have a 12 in the hatch and upgraded speakers through out the whole car so its loud when i want.. freeways and during the day i play whatever type music i want as lond as i want.. but when i pull up to a stop light i naturaly turn it down out of respect for the people around me.. or if im driving through a quiete naborhood at 2 in the morning its bad enough my car is loud as hell i turn it down then to.. plus if a cop was close by it wouldnt be hard for me to be pin pointed.. i got a amplified music ticket like two years ago to.. it was like 250 or something.. the question here isnt.. was the cop bord and pulled me over for nothing, or hes just a hater.. its is this really worth your time?? now your guna spend money over nothing no what i mean when its as easy turning it down.. learn from it and move on

[ September 09, 2011, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: 88FOX ]

1972_Torino
¯
Member # 11091

quote:

hell yea if they dont like it fuck em get some louder speakers and slap your country folk music lol thats how i see it just roll your windows up
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
If the guy wants to play his loud then let it be. If you don't like it then roll your dam windows up and if you can still hear then HUM a song so you can only hear yourself!! it's not like your going to be driving next to that person the whole day. People want to talk shit about rap music but music is music. Everyone has their own taste and that's just the way it is. Deal with it.

In conclusion, next time you want to play your music loud then go right ahead but make sure there aren't any cops near you.

This comment is not winning [Roll Eyes]

Nobody wants to here some cranked up nigga this $@#% that music with kids around or any respectable people. Keep that gibberish swearing where only you and your homies can here it.
Same thing with smoking, crank up the windows and smoke yourself silly for all I care but I don't want it stinking up my new upholstery in my ride a car or two behind you.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by graylx:
The law states that your music cannot be audible from a distance of greater than 50 feet. Stock stereos in some models can be audible from a greater distance than that.

I guess there is a certain lack of consideration for others here. Here's an analogy: Maybe we're neighbors and I like to water my lawn with a mechanical sprinkler. It happens that my sprinkler oversprays onto your driveway where you have your vehicle parked. Let's say you talk to me and IDGAF, I'm gonna water my lawn. Would probably annoy you huh? It's not against the law, but I guess you would probably be mad that your paint job is getting messed up by my basic lack of consideration.

Someone with a fucking clue, nice!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

86turbocoupe
¯
Member # 10454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86turbocoupe  Ford pictures for 86turbocoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
quote:
Originally posted by Gt MuStAng 510:
what would neight do?

Burn out in front of a cop
Haha I've done that accidentally it turned into a highspeed...
And I got sooooooooo many of those damn tickets in my granada... I had 4 kicker comp vr 15's wit (2)3k watt amps. And a 600watt for the highs n mids wit a alpine head unit I had slpd taskforce tell me I wass drowning his truck out(his truck is completely bullet proof)... after following me for 4blocks wit lights on... haha I didn't hear him

--------------------
89lxhatch-rip
81 4cylinder swap-rip
86coupe- F303 1.7 RR bored and carb'd 309 5 lug mach1 brakeS DD FR500S bbk longtubes o/r h-pipe

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
quote:
If the guy wants to play his loud then let it be. If you don't like it then roll your dam windows up and if you can still hear then HUM a song so you can only hear yourself!! it's not like your going to be driving next to that person the whole day. People want to talk shit about rap music but music is music. Everyone has their own taste and that's just the way it is. Deal with it.

In conclusion, next time you want to play your music loud then go right ahead but make sure there aren't any cops near you.

This comment is not winning [Roll Eyes]

Nobody wants to here some cranked up nigga this $@#% that music with kids around or any respectable people. Keep that gibberish swearing where only you and your homies can here it.
Same thing with smoking, crank up the windows and smoke yourself silly for all I care but I don't want it stinking up my new upholstery in my ride a car or two behind you.
I won't get into loud bikes or exhaust on cars but I get bothered by some of those too.

?????????? Wow only on CAfords [Confused] [BS flag]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol there are a lot of ignorant people in this thread. I'm black...I listen to hip hop and rock music. Its funny how as soon as someone says "music" and "ticket" in the same sentence....its automatically "nigga this @$#&% that" whoever posted that should be slapped. And I'd gladly do the honors... I've played/heard songs by Korn or Disturbed or system of a Down with harder baselines than any rap song I've ever heard. And when someone plays "loud music" 90% of the time you CAN'T hear the words...all you hear is a beat drowning out the lyrics. Cops are just asses sometimes, I can sneeze and you can hear it 50 feet away. But like a few people said...you don't like it, roll your windows up.

Just my $0.02

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
SVT-DROP
CAFords OG
Member # 1736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVT-DROP  Ford pictures for SVT-DROP    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Loud music is gay, no one wants to hear what your listening to and no one thinks your cool playing your music loud. Its just an annoyance.

What's the difference between someone bumping their music or some guy sitting at a light with a loud ass car or motorcycle?
I agree and disagree. Generally most people like bikes.
Umm, no. I hate every single harley or crotch rocket that has loud exhaust. All of them. I hate the riders of them even more.
Well everyone has their own opinion.. but loud exhaust on a bike some time isnt just to make it sound bad ass.. it also makes drivers of cars aware of a bike even if they cant see them hooefully leading them to not make careless lane changes and making them pay more attention.. kinda plays a safety role know what i mean?
+1 ^^^ I installed the exhaust on my bike because, so other drivers could hear me even if they can't see me.
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone on here that says roll your window up if you dont like my music is ignorant.. because if those people that didnt like your music wanted to they could easily report you and your license plate to a local p.d. it is against the law to have music past a certain db. So what people are trying to say is have a good time but do it respectfully.. you see a family with theyre windows down next to you turn your music a little down out of respect.. this is why people hate eachother because everyone has a chip on theyre shoulder and wants to be kool by saying i can do what i want... Cmon its just respectful simple as that..
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

wheres this video?

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
62 Rag Impala

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So Richmond will be a bit quieter today, hmmm?

God bless the Richmond PD for teaching you to be considerate of others. [patriot]

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Everyone on here that says roll your window up if you dont like my music is ignorant.. because if those people that didnt like your music wanted to they could easily report you and your license plate to a local p.d. it is against the law to have music past a certain db. So what people are trying to say is have a good time but do it respectfully.. you see a family with theyre windows down next to you turn your music a little down out of respect.. this is why people hate eachother because everyone has a chip on theyre shoulder and wants to be kool by saying i can do what i want... Cmon its just respectful simple as that..

There are a few smart people on here still, good to see!

Anyone know of "low frequency" noise, or decibel's or anything about music since there so into it?

It travels and if you've ever noticed it travels through walls, air and even windows.........yes windows. So guess what, when you roll a window up,....you can still here it. Isn't that something!!! So then I go to turn up my music (since I was advised by a few genius's) and what do you know, I still here thump thump thump.

Now a few other people don't know of the scenario I was talking about earlier so I'll give it. A car rolls up on a nice summer day next to me at a light and were having a nice conversation. Boom Boom, swearing and cursing rap music. Fine I've listened to it myself back in the day and was cool with it but now I got kids in the car and grand parents and I don't want them to here it.
Does any of that get through? I'm trying to be as simple as I can here really, is this to complicated to understand?
I'm the only one here who's heard swearing and and yes even the "N" word which is so offensive and "only on ca. fords" mentality.
I was told I could be slapped for this above but the teacher could've slapped back for not paying attention. Or you could "slap" your beat next to the guy next to you and he could just roll up his window, lol.
Now I do understand that this is really normal in many places around the bay and I've seen kids in the back seat listening and getting there ears blown out by some of these individuals. But again this is about respect and if you don't have it I guess you can't give it. Good times

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have systems in all my cars, I even put one in my work truck because I LOVE my music! I also turn my music down when I pull up to a light or I'm in an area where it can effect other people. I think its stupid to pull someone over for playing their music while driving down the road but if you are blasting your shit at a light then you should get a ticket. I also hate when inconsiderate assholes pull into the gas station and leave their shit system blasting while they pump gas. Some jerkoff just did that a couple nights ago, pulled in with one of the shittiest systems I've ever heard and left it on while he pumped gas. I have to laugh when people come on crying about being pulled over for something but then sit there saying fuck everyone else if they don't like what you like. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com