Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Thanks to the REAL ppl on here (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thanks to the REAL ppl on here
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep your head up, Willie. A man is measured by how you handle the tough times, not by how you breeze through the easy ones.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by phonso302:
Don't take this as talking shit ok...

Dude act like fucking man, know I will admit I don't know the whole story behind this but I assume some guys gave you a hard time and you thought by selling your car everything would be ok. You didnt buy/build your car for anyone but yourself. Who cares what people say or think about it. People will always talk shit about everything,some people are just shit talkers that the only purpose they have in life. Life is too short to care what people think about you or your material possessions. What would you do if someone called your kids ugly and fat? Would you put them up for adoption? Would you divorce your wife cause someone thinks she is ugly? Of course not. Next time people wanna talk shit or the "my car is better than yours" compare your whole life. How much do they have saved up,how many houses do they own,what do they do for a living,etc etc. You will find out some of those people have nothing except a "fast" car and live at home with mommy, so they brag about the one possession they have and try to put people down to make themselves feel better...stay up dude

Lecture over/

well said!

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

Dude act like fucking man, know I will admit I don't know the whole story behind this but I assume some guys gave you a hard time and you thought by selling your car everything would be ok. You didnt buy/build your car for anyone but yourself. Who cares what people say or think about it. People will always talk shit about everything,some people are just shit talkers that the only purpose they have in life. Life is too short to care what people think about you or your material possessions. What would you do if someone called your kids ugly and fat? Would you put them up for adoption? Would you divorce your wife cause someone thinks she is ugly? Of course not. Next time people wanna talk shit or the "my car is better than yours" compare your whole life. How much do they have saved up,how many houses do they own,what do they do for a living,etc etc. You will find out some of those people have nothing except a "fast" car and live at home with mommy, so they brag about the one possession they have and try to put people down to make themselves feel better...stay up dude

Lecture over/

well said!
+1 it seems like this was a elementary fight, life is too good to just give up, then what will someone have or know what they are capable if they just give up...I take competition as a friendly thing not as battle words, ill just keep smiling, my whip has been sitting for 4 1/2 years now, I always get shit for it lol frrom my friends and fam, and frankly I dgaf lol it just makes me smile that there worried because when I do finish my car people will see what the whole wait was about. In other words bro you gotta be the leader not the follower...
[patriot] [patriot]

[ September 06, 2011, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lecture over/

[patriot] [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Lecture over/

Whoooohooo!!
[Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
5LTR, why don't you just supercharge and tune the car and blow their doors off?

im getting a few new tunes real soon not sure where as of now

im not a blower fan, i will do spray in the near future

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

I've seen pics of your car and it looks good with some nice mods. If you want to go around racing everyone your going to be disappointed because there are a lot of very fast factory cars now.

That is a never ending battle to be fast and keep up to date so if you got a fat wallet then go for it. Otherwise be happy you got a really clean car that has tasty mods and power and handling will come in time when you want to.

I think the main priority is to drive it and feel good about what your driving and I think you have accomplished that myself.

One other thing is people are always changing there minds (like me) but try to realistically decide what you want to do in the end and then figure out how to get there. Always remember the real priorities though, and there not cars. Put that in your pipe and smoke it [Big Grin]

thanks for the kind words man....and no fat wallet yet until social security says yes on income due to my cancer.....when that happens, all i can say is that its gonna be bad for alot of cars out there [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
Tha Cobra is still ALIVE [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

lol ya

i need to re gap my plugs tho, runs like shit for tryna experiment with it [Frown]

willie i got a kit at home. lets slap it on for a weekend of racing. just need to get some jets n its on.. [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
quote:
Originally posted by 5LTR SVT:
quote:
Originally posted by Smoked50:
5LTR, why don't you just supercharge and tune the car and blow their doors off?

im getting a few new tunes real soon not sure where as of now

im not a blower fan, i will do spray in the near future

quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

I've seen pics of your car and it looks good with some nice mods. If you want to go around racing everyone your going to be disappointed because there are a lot of very fast factory cars now.

That is a never ending battle to be fast and keep up to date so if you got a fat wallet then go for it. Otherwise be happy you got a really clean car that has tasty mods and power and handling will come in time when you want to.

I think the main priority is to drive it and feel good about what your driving and I think you have accomplished that myself.

One other thing is people are always changing there minds (like me) but try to realistically decide what you want to do in the end and then figure out how to get there. Always remember the real priorities though, and there not cars. Put that in your pipe and smoke it [Big Grin]

thanks for the kind words man....and no fat wallet yet until social security says yes on income due to my cancer.....when that happens, all i can say is that its gonna be bad for alot of cars out there [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
Tha Cobra is still ALIVE [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

lol ya

i need to re gap my plugs tho, runs like shit for tryna experiment with it [Frown]

willie i got a kit at home. lets slap it on for a weekend of racing. just need to get some jets n its on.. [burnout] [burnout]
[Wink]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pinche mente devil. [Razz]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok first off how does a man let another man dictate on if he sells his car or not????? Keep it, throw a blower on and burn more than half of these guys giving you crap.. I don't even know who they are but I'm pretty sure you would considering your other mods... Please don't spray your car, it's really stupid bro..

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2Foxes2Five0Coupes
¯
Member # 9154

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes  Ford pictures for 2Foxes2Five0Coupes    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
didnt u give up racing after letting dude drive your car at the track faster than u ever could? What did the Willie eating weenie pics make u want to give up? U can't really be that thin skinned to let such simple stuff take you to extremes. You got a nice car enjoy it however you choose too. Keep your head up .
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
pinche mente devil. [Razz]

x2

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Me against the world. Do more drugs, or try different ones man, its okay to laugh at urself, shit ur famous...

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

03Cali_Svt
¯
Member # 6301

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03Cali_Svt  Ford pictures for 03Cali_Svt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dnt trip Willie off these fools talking shit clearly they ain't fast or have the balls to do anything other than talk shit!!! So let them be pussies and run there mouth

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman u will be missed
Aka 1Qwk5ohhhhhh......
'03 Ox White LIGHTNING "
'90 Faleen "under construction"

AR_Stang
351W
Member # 10223

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for AR_Stang  Ford pictures for AR_Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cali95gt:
Ok first off how does a man let another man dictate on if he sells his car or not????? Keep it, throw a blower on and burn more than half of these guys giving you crap.. I don't even know who they are but I'm pretty sure you would considering your other mods... Please don't spray your car, it's really stupid bro..

What he said, nitrous is for puxxys [Cool] [Cool]

--------------------
-American Revolution-

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love myself..luv luv luv

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com