Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » mexican parties (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: mexican parties
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im not racist im american. i dont give two shits about the people that come here but do nothing but put us down despise us and shit on this country.whether its british mexican african middle eastern russian etc. you understand me?

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by chevyeatr:
U do realize we are in Mexico right. Look it up. It was Mexico way before it was the US

You do realize that you are driving someone else car, right? Look it up, it belonged to someone else way before it did to you!

You do realize you live in someone else house, rigth? Look it up, it belonged to someone else way before it did to you!

See how stupid that statement is?

So ur saying my brand new car from the dealer I ordered belonged to someone else before me dam I'm goin back to get my money back. That must go for the house I bought as well. It's kinda hard to think someone else owned it before I did since I did buy it before it was even built and saw the progress from the ground up.

See how everyone is different and ur statement doesn't ft everyone ? Certainly doesn't fit mine. Maybe it fits u not me but thanks for the info.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66_5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
[qb] thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

Lay off the racist comments, one day you will have said it to the wrong person. That is all [/

why dont you tell your buddys the same

Because this was a simple thread about my people and how we party, and one of your buddies had to make a smart-ass remark. Im not taking sides and ill tell them too thats not the issue. But this shit is old, Im born and raised in this beautiful country and would expect the US Citizen to be much more than a racist person.
Exactly just another thread gone wrong. But u know without this stuff it wouldn't b cafords. Hahahahaha.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See how stupid that statement is? [/qb][/QUOTE]So ur saying my brand new car from the dealer I ordered belonged to someone else before me dam I'm goin back to get my money back. That must go for the house I bought as well. It's kinda hard to think someone else owned it before I did since I did buy it before it was even built and saw the progress from the ground up.

See how everyone is different and ur statement doesn't ft everyone ? Certainly doesn't fit mine. Maybe it fits u not me but thanks for the info. [/QB][/QUOTE]

so you pay taxes to whom?

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

So ur saying my brand new car from the dealer I ordered belonged to someone else before me dam I'm goin back to get my money back. That must go for the house I bought as well. It's kinda hard to think someone else owned it before I did since I did buy it before it was even built and saw the progress from the ground up.

See how everyone is different and ur statement doesn't ft everyone ? Certainly doesn't fit mine. Maybe it fits u not me but thanks for the info. [/QB][/QUOTE]

so you pay taxes to whom? [/QB][/QUOTE]
we all pay taxes to el chapo,just like obama

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

we all pay taxes to el chapo,just like obama [/QB][/QUOTE]

no i think it all goes to china lol

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

quote:
Originally posted by Gt MuStAng 510:
quote:

See how everyone is different and ur statement doesn't ft everyone ? Certainly doesn't fit mine. Maybe it fits u not me but thanks for the info.

we all pay taxes to el chapo,just like obama [/QB][/QUOTE]

El chapo and Mayo sambada hahahahahahhaahhaha. I mean they do own Mexico

[ September 05, 2011, 11:48 PM: Message edited by: chevyeatr ]

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its crazy how this thread got all twisted up from just one fellow mexican joking around with another mexican that sees the sarcasm and is just bs around... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 93sspCOUPE:
[qb] thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

Lay off the racist comments, one day you will have said it to the wrong person. That is all [/

why dont you tell your buddys the same

Because this was a simple thread about my people and how we party, and one of your buddies had to make a smart-ass remark. Im not taking sides and ill tell them too thats not the issue. But this shit is old, Im born and raised in this beautiful country and would expect the US Citizen to be much more than a racist person.
What i can not make fun of my race dickhead you have know idea what color my skin is or what my ethnic back ground is 66 50
66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^Youre a joke hahahaha dickhead? Were still in high school? [burnout]

[ September 06, 2011, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: 66_5.0 ]

--------------------
1966 Mustang

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread just proves whos is better, if u want to take a vote then i guess we could vote, but we all know who would win... After all, we are the majority now...

[ September 06, 2011, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol typical beanerwanna be hu?? ima pussy?? no wonder y i havnt recieved a pm from u so we cud meet up..but its good bro im sure ill catch yo ass at the track one day then we gone see whos gana bent outa shape..
quote:
thats typical beaner gangbanger wannabe thought "ill show up with all my familia" lol tough guy you are. you guys talk shit about othe races then someone barks back and you get all bent outa shape i love it you fools are a bunch of pussys

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Alright guys.. now on to the real problem here.. the jews..
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

No way, its the Dutch Samoans..... those guys are sketchy!!!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Blk93Pony
¯
Member # 10798

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blk93Pony  Ford pictures for Blk93Pony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:

Lmao. Nice

--------------------
Black 93 Mustang GT - currently down
Pearl Black 06 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 - stock for now

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Katt Williams said it best. 'IF YOU LIKE MEXICO SO MUCH... GO LIVE THERE. THIS IS AMERICA!'

And personally.. Mexican parties suck. Last year i was at a birthday party and a couple mexicans and ghetto ass people down the street came by and got the cops called because all night they where being loud and saying racist shit and one guy said "well youre just a mexican" and for some reason he got pissed off and his little "brothers" as they called each other...all started fighting with the people at the party threatening to "bash your cracker ass' head in"

Mexicans are really sensitive people at heart and it causes alot of drama. So i'd prefer if theres no ghetto ass people around me while im at parties.

Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so to stay on topic...I went to a Mexican Party on Saturday and had a blast...got sunburnt but still had a blast....and all the women (under 26 years old) were stupid hot....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one thing about mexican parties, the cervezas flow like lava out of volcanoes.

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 89 306:
[QB] lol typical beanerwanna be hu?? ima pussy?? no wonder y i havnt recieved a pm from u so we cud meet up..but its good bro im sure ill catch yo ass at the track one day then we gone see whos gana bent outa shape..
[QUOTE]

why would i pm you? get off your high horse bitch. stop thinking your so tough. you aint shit

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

wichoms4
¯
Member # 10900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wichoms4  Ford pictures for wichoms4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We mexicans party like there's no tomorrow. The beer, food & women are notches.

--------------------
1998 CAMARO SS

Anyone can shift an auto, but not too many can bang gears...

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wichoms4:
We mexicans party like there's no tomorrow. The beer, food & women are notches.

+1000000000000

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All i gots to say we drink real berr not no light this or natural that or 40 calories only shit thats made for pussies that cant hang n those pussies are......?????? Lol

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:
All i gots to say we drink real berr not no light this or natural that or 40 calories only shit thats made for pussies that cant hang n those pussies are......?????? Lol

watch out this guy is crazy!!!
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWFOX:

Nelly, light beer is ok, now drinking non alco beer is an oxymoron.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com