Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Need a lil help

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Need a lil help
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my girl wants 2 do somethin 2morrow and I usually never pick what we're gonna do I jus go with her decisions. But now she put me on the spot and told me I need 2 make an executive decision, so my question is what's something fun I kan do besides bowling, skating, etc
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A bottle of wine and some knee pads. Lol
Maybe take to san Francisco on a cruise ride or chill at pier

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
Maybe take to san Francisco on a cruise ride or chill at pier

Good idea......that's what I'll be doing Sat too. There's also this I wanna hit up.

http://www.nuggetribcookoff.com/

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
CHP2981
¯
Member # 9240

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CHP2981  Ford pictures for CHP2981    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I remember them days, after 20yrs we don't do anything together but spend time with my grandson together. But I used to go to the Concord Drive-in, Great America, Marineworld, Santa Cruz etc.

[ September 02, 2011, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: CHP2981 ]

--------------------
No half steppin

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I moved away from ca. A little over a year ago. I really miss indoor rock climbing at planet granet in golden gate park the view is amazing on a clearday and it's a great adventure Don't know how physically active you and girl are ( no pun intended)
But it's a blast great for all levels after your first day you'll be hooked! You must call ahead of time to take the trainers class sence it's your first time. A whole day including the training will run you about 40 bucks each. (includes all the gear needed)
Pack a lunch and have a picnic on the field while the sail boats pass and over look Alcatraz . Your girl will love it! And so will you! the facility is right under the golden gate bridge so the view is amazing.
Pimpin 101 [Wink]

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
I moved away from ca. A little over a year ago. I really miss indoor rock climbing at planet granet in golden gate park the view is amazing on a clearday and it's a great adventure Don't know how physically active you and girl are ( no pun intended)
But it's a blast great for all levels after your first day you'll be hooked! You must call ahead of time to take the trainers class sence it's your first time. A whole day including the training will run you about 40 bucks each. (includes all the gear needed)
Pack a lunch and have a picnic on the field while the sail boats pass and over look Alcatraz . Your girl will love it! And so will you! the facility is right under the golden gate bridge so the view is amazing.
Pimpin 101 [Wink]

I was already thinkin about goin 2 san fran but that sounds like a good time, so im definitely gonna look into that

[ September 02, 2011, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: king_jays_50 ]

fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You pay for an all day pass so you can leave to have a picnic on the field or the beach, it's a 2 min walk to the beach.
Then come back to climb some more. I think the highest rocks are like 5 stories tall? Repeling down is just as fun as climbing up!

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

I appriciate it, im gonna give it a shot
Nastysvt
¯
Member # 6431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nastysvt  Ford pictures for Nastysvt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take her to the beach at tahoe..if u live in sac you don't have much of a drive

--------------------
Built 98 Cobra
Built C6 Z06
Daily TBSS

Posts: 2575 | From: Valley to the Bay | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com