Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anyone read/see the Florida Football brawl?!? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone read/see the Florida Football brawl?!?
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95gtdrop:
love it^^^

if the slaves and people who literally faught and died for black equality heard the way black people talk and act, theyd regret fighting for what the faught for. your ancestors faught and died so you could live equally. but no you have to go and fuck it up. just as my ancestors wouldnt have been so friendly to the lying white men who took over there land.

another person putting all African Americans all together. I didnt see Barrack Obama, Michelle Obama, Condalisa Rice, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell or 99.9% of the other 39 millions blacks in this country on this video or any other web video.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
][/QUOTE]Pretty sad, especially coming from a Korean. When was the last time your race mattered? Aren't your people still fighting amongst each other today, some 55 years later? When will your people evolve? Still depending on the U.S. to save your families back in you native country from North Korea? Stop being ignorant and educate yourself on your own race and it's inability to evolve before attempting to degrade another race as a whole. [/QB][/

im not taking sides but thats pretty funny how about all the murdering of innocent people in countries in africa by theyre own people? all the slavery that still exists in africa? are you one of those people that think the whites just came and kidnapped blacks from africa and put em on a boat headed for slavery? give me a break if your not one of these people that behave like the ones in the video posted then why the fuck are you sticking up for it? do you understand the point that if the guy was a black referee and a bunch of white people attacked him people would make a huge deal about it? do you think people are wrong for saying "yeah thats pretty much black bahavior". ill say it black people need to grow the fuck up take acountability for theyre actions its nobodys fault but theyres that they are mostly criminals and murderers and uneducated. im not starting a race war its just the fucking truth.

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by 88FOX:
COMMENT FROM WEBSITE: I'm always entertained about "Black Outrage" to what they call 'White Racist Posts" regarding articles like this. I'm Korean, and here's a news flash to Blacks, my people hate you too. As a matter of fact, I have friends that are Japanese, Pacific Islander, Hispanic, and lots of other races, and THEY ALL HATE YOU TOO! Why don't you stop making excuses for your animalistic behavior, and start eveolving as a race.

i think she pretty much sumd it up.. yes your people were slaves it does suck.. but your a new generation that has freedoms your past generations could only dream of and this is the things you do with it? turn a negative into a positive.. not all but most. im from the eastbay believe me ive seen my share of shit

Pretty sad, especially coming from a Korean. When was the last time your race mattered? Aren't your people still fighting amongst each other today, some 55 years later? When will your people evolve? Still depending on the U.S. to save your families back in you native country from North Korea? Stop being ignorant and educate yourself on your own race and it's inability to evolve before attempting to degrade another race as a whole.
bro. that was a comment that i found under the video which i clearly stated before it on my post.. just a fyi..

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com