Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » are you afraid of dying? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: are you afraid of dying?
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The way I feel is that I would rather live my life to the fullest and given that, don't have the time to sit and trip on death...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ask me, im a SIKARIO

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think about it kind of alot its just a intresting part of life that amazes me.. no matter how advanced in science we get theres no beating it.. thats crazy to me.. the one thing im afraid about it is i dont want the peoplw i leave behind to be hurt or sad.. anyone ever thought of if you had one person by your side while you were passing, who would it be and what would you say to let them know everything will be ok?
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
damn 30 mins n no brain damage? heard the brain wouldnt be the same after 7mins of no air, but on the op question i thought about it to guess it depends on how you go, accident, shot, old age? i just hope i die in my sleep

Yea thats what everyone says. He is a little different, but pretty much 99% of his skills/knowledge is there. Some amazing stories out there.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nope - Not one bit. Death is a grantee, we will ALL die.

So why fear it?

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
von89stang
¯
Member # 7162

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for von89stang  Ford pictures for von89stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
I think about it often. I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of losing my loved ones and those close to me.

+1

[ September 01, 2011, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: von89stang ]

--------------------
65 mustang
13 f150 ecoboost

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think about this a lot when I'm fucked up lol but it always comes down to I'm not afraid to die I just would hate to hurt my friends N family kuz I know how deaths fuck up people, look at me I used to be a WHOLE other Neight....

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
The Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy is never created or destroyed. Everything just changes states of being and transforms or redistributes it's energy back into the system.

I don't really buy into heaven or hell, but i'd like to think our consciousness or essence is a form of energy that can hopefully transcend our physical life and redistribute itself back into the universe somehow...

Here's food for thought:

If you think of our body like a car, we put gas in it, (Potential Energy). The car moves(kinetic energy), then we hit the brakes. Where does the energy go? Heat.

So actually, when we die, any potential/kinetic energy is actually given off as heat. So our consciousness actually can't be redistributed according to the law of conservation of energy. In a sense, our redistribution is heating up the energy particles around us (heat).

Although, your idea sounds cooler. lol

While that's all true to an extent, quantum mechanics is showing there is so much more to our level of consciousness and what our thoughts are or can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFuc-qFKoA

i think we have a long way to go before we can even come close to an accurate theory for what happens to our essence after bodily death.

Long vid but lots of great minds with interesting thoughts and theories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQpOHBrZeU

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tha91SiCkNeSs:
quote:
The Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy is never created or destroyed. Everything just changes states of being and transforms or redistributes it's energy back into the system.

I don't really buy into heaven or hell, but i'd like to think our consciousness or essence is a form of energy that can hopefully transcend our physical life and redistribute itself back into the universe somehow...

Here's food for thought:

If you think of our body like a car, we put gas in it, (Potential Energy). The car moves(kinetic energy), then we hit the brakes. Where does the energy go? Heat.

So actually, when we die, any potential/kinetic energy is actually given off as heat. So our consciousness actually can't be redistributed according to the law of conservation of energy. In a sense, our redistribution is heating up the energy particles around us (heat).

Although, your idea sounds cooler. lol

While that's all true to an extent, quantum mechanics is showing there is so much more to our level of consciousness and what our thoughts are or can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFuc-qFKoA

i think we have a long way to go before we can even come close to an accurate theory for what happens to our essence after bodily death.

Long vid but lots of great minds with interesting thoughts and theories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQpOHBrZeU

Good videos....
92MaroonGT
¯
Member # 10397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92MaroonGT  Ford pictures for 92MaroonGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm up at work till 7:30am
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo50:
I won't bore u with the story but I have died Don't fear it. It was very peaceful, almost dream like.

+1 a lil better than dream like tho, its like u know ur dead but u cant do nothin about it.....its really weird and hard to explain

its really not too bad....i remember seeing pitch white, no joke

but for most, once ur dead, ur dead....so enjoy life

[ September 02, 2011, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: 5LTR SVT ]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I love how everyone is trying to figure out what happens after we die, with all the technology and trillions of dollars, we still don't know!

Imagine someone finding out, he will make history forever! He/she will be talked about in every classroom in the world and his/her name will be all over the world.

[worship] [worship]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There was a movie that came out years ago about when you die..... You have a trial of your life which decided if you would go to heaven or hell. It was a good movie. Would be crazy IF that's what happened.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

95gtdrop
¯
Member # 7478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdrop  Ford pictures for 95gtdrop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
more or less scared of the unknown. i dont believe in god, jesus, heaven, hell, organized religion. i do believe in karma. and i do believe that your spirit still lives on after you die.

--------------------
1997 SVT cobra SOLD;(
2004 SVT Cobra Vert

Posts: 1221 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't want to die yet but I don't fear it, I'm more concerned about how they think within the next generation people could live indefinitely which sucks because I will be hella old haha

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com