Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kat Williams NSFW NSFW! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kat Williams NSFW NSFW!
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk about not having material I wonder how many times he hit the pipe? Since when has katt been such a patriot? I would've demanded my money back for such garbage...

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see a lot people are saying he took it too far, and I agree with that analysis as a whole. But do you agree with his main point of, if you live one country, how could you love another country more than the one you live in? I agree with that message, but I disagree with the way he delivered it.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
fatjuice05
¯
Member # 7523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatjuice05  Ford pictures for fatjuice05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://youtu.be/QRQMjBIAyA4

[worship]

--------------------
"Powered By Frijoles"

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fatjuice05:
http://youtu.be/QRQMjBIAyA4

[worship]

Who cares? He's a comedian and please stop with the injustice and violence against mexicans bs lol if you notice there are a ton of mexicans shooting eachother here by the bushell ie gang members so her point is moot and in Mexico I think I've heard it up to about 40k dead it damn sure ain't the minutemen lol

Lol It was white people jacking our shit lol after she says the Spanish stole it then sold it to northern Europeans! lol

[ August 31, 2011, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that bitch sure sounds like a racist herself! all this that about the "white man " shit, talk about how Kat Williams let his true colors show that night, she needs to do a video about the "white man" not Kat Williams...........she got alot bottled twords the "white man" and can i get KAT WILLIAMS FTMFW!!!!!!! cant take the heat" get the fuck out the kitchen then! Kat owned that fool thats what he does, hes a Comedian [Eek!] [Cool]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
that bitch sure sounds like a racist herself! all this that about the "white man " shit, talk about how Kat Williams let his true colors show that night, she needs to do a video about the "white man" not Kat Williams...........she got alot bottled twords the "white man" and can i get KAT WILLIAMS FTMFW!!!!!!! cant take the heat" get the fuck out the kitchen then! Kat owned that fool thats what he does, hes a Comedian [Eek!] [Cool]

Agreed! Man dude took that shit to heart and got pissed off, so Katt flashed in him... Did he take it to far?? Imo maybe a little, but its comedy.. You supposed to be able to laugh at the shit... If ole dude couldnt take the heat he should have stayed home

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ August 31, 2011, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: SAV650HAB ]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
quote:
that bitch sure sounds like a racist herself! all this that about the "white man " shit, talk about how Kat Williams let his true colors show that night, she needs to do a video about the "white man" and show her true colors! not "Kat Williams"...........she got alot bottled twords the "white man" and.................... can i get KAT WILLIAMS FTMFW!!!!!!! cant take the heat" get the fuck out the kitchen then! Kat owned that fool thats what he does, hes a Comedian [Eek!] [Cool]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^fixed it^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
I see a lot people are saying he took it too far, and I agree with that analysis as a whole. But do you agree with his main point of, if you live one country, how could you love another country more than the one you live in? I agree with that message, but I disagree with the way he delivered it.

fuck his main point,he lucky he didnt get fucked up! bottom line! i damn near woulda ran up on stage n stole on his lil bitch ass! the part he played on friday after next sums up the real katt williams! im salvadorean(born in frisco raised in vallejo) an i do disagree wit alot this country does an gets its self into so he gon call me out like that too at his show! i dnt think so! split his muthaf'n mouth is what i woulda did n just took the whoopin from his security! but he aint gon downtalk me after i payed good money to see him perform!

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill put some sour cream in her taco

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

fuck his main point,he lucky he didnt get fucked up! bottom line! i damn near woulda ran up on stage n stole on his lil bitch ass! the part he played on friday after next sums up the real katt williams! im salvadorean(born in frisco raised in vallejo) an i do disagree wit alot this country does an gets its self into so he gon call me out like that too at his show! i dnt think so! split his muthaf'n mouth is what i woulda did n just took the whoopin from his security! but he aint gon downtalk me after i payed good money to see him perform!
He could have said what wanted to say differently, and I disagree a lot with some of the things this country does. But this is the best country on earth and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I for sure wouldn't go to Mexico, el Salvador, Jamaica, or Nigeria and say Fuck that country. And if I did, after an ass beating they would tell me to go the Fuck back. So why should it be any different here? BTW, I love my amigos, my baby momma is half Guatemalian, my girlfriend is salvadorian, and my best friends are Mexican and Puerto rican. So there's no hatred here, I'm just keeping real.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fact that katt was saying was if you love mexico so much whe are you not living there, cause obviously you like it here better. The guy interuppted his show and got clowned, he should've kept his mouth shut and none of that would of happened

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
Ill put some sour cream in her taco

+1!! Lol... U a fooolll boi!

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
mandenle a los sanguinarios a ese pendejo. thats final his security aint shit to these foos

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
The fact that katt was saying was if you love mexico so much whe are you not living there, cause obviously you like it here better. The guy interuppted his show and got clowned, he should've kept his mouth shut and none of that would of happened

cmon now,i kno u see what really happened here!!katt shoulda showed his professionalism!

--------------------

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who would ofknown that mexican knos the rite ppl now ders a green light for kat

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont ask me how I kno dat

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is like when most other people make racist remarks, you have two choices

1) get angry (opportunity to use hate words towards others)

2) consider the source - don't care what someone thinks if they just showed they don't deserve your respect

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

707clone
¯
Member # 10342

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clone nprogrss:
quote:

He could have said what wanted to say differently, and I disagree a lot with some of the things this country does. But this is the best country on earth and I wouldn't live anywhere else. I for sure wouldn't go to Mexico, el Salvador, Jamaica, or Nigeria and say Fuck that country. And if I did, after an ass beating they would tell me to go the Fuck back. So why should it be any different here? BTW, I love my amigos, my baby momma is half Guatemalian, my girlfriend is salvadorian, and my best friends are Mexican and Puerto rican. So there's no hatred here, I'm just keeping real.
+1 on not wantin to live in e.s or mexico they fonk way harder than we do in the u.s! an majority of people in these 2 countrys (e.s. and mex) dnt like theyre country of origin hence them wanting to come over here an make a better life! i hav a friend on f.b. that seems to think theres somethin with immigrants sending money back home! now if im missing sumthin here as far as it doin harm to the u.s. economy lmk!

--------------------

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Kat ain't nothing but a wana be thug!! His comedy wasn't working so he figure he could attack, "not the guy" but the Mexican culture!! I'm not Mexican and I dont under stand how some Mexican people would think this is funny [Confused] I hate some of this black comidians that think they can get away with saying what ever they want!!! How is this troll going to tell Mexicans, if you love Mexico you should have fight for your shi'!! Now how would he feel if I was to say" If you love Africa why didn't you or your people fought for your shi'' and let your women to be rapped and killed and let your kids be use for slavery!!!!! So like I say it all ways goes both ways, this country is the best country in the world [patriot] but you can't forget your "roots". At the end of the day we're all immigrants!!!!!!!

[ September 01, 2011, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: LOCKDOWN ]

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ September 01, 2011, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: slow96cobra ]

Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com