Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Kat Williams NSFW NSFW! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Kat Williams NSFW NSFW!
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not sure if this is old or not but I just about pissed my pants watching this! And before you get mad relax it's just comedy my ass wasn't born here either!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhS83F8rg2rB6Ep1H2

[ August 29, 2011, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn!!!!!he owned that fool" bet he was a big Kat Williams fan before he sat in that seat [dance] he shoulda just sat down and shut up, cause it only got uglier for him [worship] OWNED bad on a date to, fuck i cant imagine how embarrassing that was for him

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You think Katt would be talking like with no security and no limo waiting at the door?

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SSF SVT:
You think Katt would be talking like with no security and no limo waiting at the door?

Nope like he said in the last part of the video he knows dude has a rusty knife on him LOL
fastertoys1
¯
Member # 5270

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fastertoys1  Ford pictures for fastertoys1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol I was at that show, shit got ugly after that, a few fights broke out and the show was stoped for about 5 mins.
Kat use to be funnier IMO .
I was sitting about 50ft behind the guy that Kay was clowning on.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahhaha kat for president!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I feel the same way. If your so proud of your country then go back. I don't go around waving a German flag I represent the country I'm proud to be apart of. USA
STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by poisonpony96:
I feel the same way. If your so proud of your country then go back. I don't go around waving a German flag I represent the country I'm proud to be apart of. USA

This wins!!!....feel the same way.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMFAO!!!! OH JOSE CAN YOU SEE! LMFAO!!!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

And that also goes for any other flag, including the confederate flag that some members like to wave around here. Take that shit to the confederate. oh wait, they lost too. LOL. I love the U.S.A., proud American right here.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
USA. werd. [patriot]
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:

And that also goes for any other flag, including the confederate flag that some members like to wave around here. Take that shit to the confederate. oh wait, they lost too. LOL. I love the U.S.A., proud American right here.
[patriot]
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont think theres anything wrong with representing where your from. sure usa is freakin sweet but doesnt mean i have to forget about my origins.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by a302juGRnuat:
i dont think theres anything wrong with representing where your from. sure usa is freakin sweet but doesnt mean i have to forget about my origins.

True but there are certain individuals who take it way too far you can always be Italian German Indian Russian Polish Mexican African American etc. but the aholes like that guy take it was too far trying to tell me that CA is still mexico and we should speak spanish, lol why? We all know you're not getting that in mexico, I just spent a month in Europe and people are cool to you and a lot of them do try to speak english but don't get confused you are in THEIR country not the USA, should be the same here right?
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

True but there are certain individuals who take it way too far you can always be Italian German Indian Russian Polish Mexican African American etc. but the aholes like that guy take it was too far trying to tell me that CA is still mexico and we should speak spanish, lol why? We all know you're not getting that in mexico, I just spent a month in Europe and people are cool to you and a lot of them do try to speak english but don't get confused you are in THEIR country not the USA, should be the same here right?
yeah i agree and no i wasnt trynna defend the dude. i was just responding to some of the comments above.

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
707clone
¯
Member # 10342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 707clone  Ford pictures for 707clone  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
kat lucky dude didnt get up an fuck him up! there is a fine line in bein funny an just bein offensive.if kat woulda kept the show goin after the initial joke that started all this shit it woulda been fine but he went too far an was lucky he had security somewhat on point,not like messy marv's security when he got his mic took in seattle! they let dude walk up behind him an start flashin his signs an took his mic! different story if that happens in this case!!

[ August 30, 2011, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: clone nprogrss ]

--------------------
Maybe I should get drunk off my HATERADE elsewhere?

I was slow to take the hint, so I'm taking a break from CAFords for the rest of the month. Now excuse me while I enjoy some cereal. Mmmmm Mmmmm good. Who else wants to join me?

Lil Ric!
R.I.P CHARLIE HUSTLE!

91gt p heads,b cam,3:55s,exhaust
89 coupe just startin on him

Posts: 2614 | From: v a dubble | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
quote:

yeah i agree and no i wasnt trynna defend the dude. i was just responding to some of the comments above.
I agree with you on that. But sometimes folks get out of hand with it. My girlfriend is salvadorian and we have blue and white flags hanging in the house, so its cool to have pride of where you from. But some folks don't like this country, yet they live here. Those are the people I'm talking to, like them confederate flag flying folks on this site.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this foo took it way to far i think. thats some bitch shit. he wouldnt do that if he didnt have security. come on kat ur a comedian and i think u just made the worse stand up. people only laugh cause its kat williams i just think hes ignorant for paying attention to another ignorant person.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Katt took it too far. He's a comedian and he should've kept his cool. He was getting loud cuz his security was there otherwise he would've kept his troll mouth shut!! I still think hes hilarious though specially cuz hes funny looking

--------------------
To be or not to be

STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I give him 4 months to live b4 some mexican kills him

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by STANGBOY:
I give him 4 months to live b4 some mexican kills him

LOL
fatjuice05
¯
Member # 7523

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatjuice05  Ford pictures for fatjuice05    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FTP

--------------------
"Powered By Frijoles"

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that shi' was not funny to me at all!! I lost all respect for that troll!

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LOCKDOWN:
that shi' was not funny to me at all!! I lost all respect for that troll!

+1

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

89 306
¯
Member # 9042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 306  Ford pictures for 89 306    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chopped up and face cut off will be his next show!! took it to far!

--------------------
02 mustang gt...mods soon to come!

89 lx: 306. edelbrock. heads..ported gt 40 manifolds..and all that other good stuff.

------------------
The ant-ghetto sign is no joke. Degrade this forum with ghetto behavior and get the boot. Ghetto behavior such as street slang, no regard for education (spelling & grammar) and threatening others with violence has no place on CAFords.com. Please find another forum to demonstrate such behavior.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com