Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » DART 363 A2A KENNE BELL (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: DART 363 A2A KENNE BELL
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and the door are fiber glass with lexon windows and how can u tell from a picture lmmfao your efing killing me Dave I'm done with this topic I'll pm you Dave when it goes to the track so u can witness ur self but it's the lightest I've seen even on the internet

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This one better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd6rKdBxhaA

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's trippy to b that lite, what'd u do dip the whole car in a bath and make the metal soda can thin? Btw... Ehhh Valllle!

Did u only put every other bolt in the ring gear of the rear end?

My pops wants to know if that's a Volkswagon GT

[BS flag]

[ August 05, 2011, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
That's trippy to b that lite, what'd u do dip the whole car in a bath and make the metal soda can thin? Btw... Ehhh Valllle!

[BS flag]

Don't know Spanish and no it's not a GT just a bumper cover [Wink] sad to see all these haters [Cool] But keep em coming I'm sure there's more out there

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ur right, I'm just mess in with you man, I'm just jealous. What kind of lawnmower engine did he put in? And how do you live as an adult that weighs 20lbs?

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIRATE_351  Ford pictures for PIRATE_351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i want thaaat... i wana have a kenne bell one day

--------------------
HAD FUN? I WANT MY CAR BACK NOW

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7 jocks dmi:
dude i know how to get a car down in weight an make safe.i can see in the pic you posted that car is not that lite

damn are u super man and have x-ray vision? stop being a hater if the owner did it then props.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

quote:

[BS flag]

Don't know Spanish and no it's not a GT just a bumper cover [Wink] sad to see all these haters [Cool] But keep em coming I'm sure there's more out there

--------------------
Daniel/50Reasons

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSTeP9xp8Zk

I wonder how my 363 w/ a lil turbo will be [Smile]

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
quote:

[BS flag]

My boys 82 with a 91 gt body kit weighs 2400 without him in it, it has an aluminum dash, 10 point roll cage, and no interior but a drivers seat! So it can possibly be "stupid light" John (duncan motors) probably has 1 of the lightest coupes that not gutted jus by removing a countless number of bolts and weldin where the bolts once were
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Oh and the door are fiber glass with lexon windows and how can u tell from a picture lmmfao your efing killing me Dave I'm done with this topic I'll pm you Dave when it goes to the track so u can witness ur self but it's the lightest I've seen even on the internet

the cage says alot b/c were there should be bars there are none.but i down to see it run so give me pm when it goes to the track
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know how we can fix this. 50 Is your buddy from the Sacramento area too? I know of a free public scale. Rounds in increments of 20lbs so it won't be off much.... Just saying.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not mad bro, just pointing out internet BS when I see it. 2200lbs and you have a cage. Is the cage made out of 1.5" electrical conduit? I've personally done the gutting of my race car. I race against several gutted race cars. Your numbers are off unless you have acid dipped the chassis and are using all carbon fiber body panels. Not one American Iron racecar in the entire country weighs anywhere near what you are claiming and these guys put 10s of thousands of dollars into lightening their cars. Hell, it's difficult to get a Miata under 2200lbs with the driver. Maybe you swiss cheesed the entire chassis, good luck in a crash.
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
Not mad bro, just pointing out internet BS when I see it. 2200lbs and you have a cage. Is the cage made out of 1.5" electrical conduit? I've personally done the gutting of my race car. I race against several gutted race cars. Your numbers are off unless you have acid dipped the chassis and are using all carbon fiber body panels. Not one American Iron racecar in the entire country weighs anywhere near what you are claiming and these guys put 10s of thousands of dollars into lightening their cars. Hell, it's difficult to get a Miata under 2200lbs with the driver. Maybe you swiss cheesed the entire chassis, good luck in a crash.

yea i was at cortex racing a month or two ago..and this hatch was completely gutted..lexxan windows and all..and i think the best they did was 2750 with the driver??

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 707notchback jaejae:
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:

yea i was at cortex racing a month or two ago..and this hatch was completely gutted..lexxan windows and all..and i think the best they did was 2750 with the driver??
Jae Jae, You gotta tell the guys at Cortex to come check out AIX Outlaw with NASA. I've seen the lap times most of those guys run and they are getting smoked by Andy Sutak and Daryl Anderson. Our group is more of a fair match for them, we have 5 regular guys running right now, we'd love to have more. Our next race is at Buttonwillow Oct 8-9.
tlcluver21
¯
Member # 9062

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tlcluver21  Ford pictures for tlcluver21    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just talked to the guy who creates these Kenne Bell A2A kits and I am looking at doing this to my 94 he said its pretty easy to do and he isnt going to charge me a arm and a leg to convert the Kenne Bell to allow me to hook the piping and intercooler up cant wait its going to be bad ass [Smile]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com