Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 93 STOLEN PIRATE CONTINUED.... FULL VIDEO OUT SOON (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: 93 STOLEN PIRATE CONTINUED.... FULL VIDEO OUT SOON
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[worship] [patriot]

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ttt

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
where is this vid @?

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIRATE_351  Ford pictures for PIRATE_351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
neighbors gettin it on dvd, jus waitin for them to get to that point i thought it woulda been sooner.. lookin more like 5pm tomorrow [Frown]

i want u guys to see it hella bad so bare wit me

thanks

--------------------
HAD FUN? I WANT MY CAR BACK NOW

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ttt
PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIRATE_351  Ford pictures for PIRATE_351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so while we are all waiting for the video to surface i wanted to describe what i saw, so if the perps are watchin they kno i gotem

three guys did it. one skinny, one taller and medium hevay build and the other fatty black sweatshirt bald/shaved head (who looked right into the camera)

u see them walk back in forth quite a few times down towards my car and the final time u see one of them insiiiide my car and the other two pushed her right down the street in front of the cameras.

IF YOU ASSHOLES SEE THIS U SHOULD JUS GIVE HER UP OTHERWISE TASK FORCE WILL MATCH FACES thank you <3

KARMAS A BITCH SUCKAS

--------------------

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cant take it no more.....Hurry post the video.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PIRATE_351:
so while we are all waiting for the video to surface i wanted to describe what i saw, so if the perps are watchin they kno i gotem

three guys did it. one skinny, one taller and medium hevay build and the other fatty black sweatshirt bald/shaved head (who looked right into the camera)

u see them walk back in forth quite a few times down towards my car and the final time u see one of them insiiiide my car and the other two pushed her right down the street in front of the cameras.

IF YOU ASSHOLES SEE THIS U SHOULD JUS GIVE HER UP OTHERWISE TASK FORCE WILL MATCH FACES thank you <3

KARMAS A BITCH SUCKAS

I wonder if its the same 3 guys that where caught on tape stealing that one notchback awhile back
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
How hard is it to post a video, rather than every hour saying "I've got a video to post...?"

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

PLEEEEEASE BE PATIENT MWWWWAAAAAHAAAHAAAAAA I CANNOT WAIT FOR EVRYONE INCLUDING THE STUCK UP BITCHES WHO DID IT TOO SEE THIS SHIT

AAYYYE U DUMB FUCKIN IDIOTS, YAAA YOOOU, THE ONES WHO PULLED THIS SHHHIT I GOT YOU AND EVERYONE WHO SEES IT AND IF THEY KNOW U OFF TOP YOULL BE RECOGNIZED

WHATS THAAT SAYIN, UM, OH YA....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "SMILE YOU ON CAMERA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you got a cell phone camera, go record it off the tv and post it on youtube
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

IT ISNT MY SET UP DUDE MY NEIGHBORS WORK ALL DAY MAYNE AND IM ON THEIR TIME FOR THIS

LIKE I SAID IM JUS WAITIN FOR MY COPY

LEAST U PROLLY GOT UR CAR(S) IM JUS LETTIN IT BE KNOWN THAT I GOT SOMETHIN AND WOULD RATHER THEM KNO EXACTLY WHAT I HAVE SO THEIR BLOOD BOILS TILL I CAN POST IT

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE EVERRRRRRRRYONE <3

--------------------

PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

BTW FROM WHAT I READ EARLIER IT MIGHT JUS BE THE SAME GUYS WHO TOOK THAT NOTCH THE TIME ARE HELLAA CLOSE

--------------------

PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

ROB1 ILL SEE IF ANYONES HOME AND ILL DO THAT

THANKS

--------------------

venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this thread is all fail...all this discussion about a video but still no video after a day and 2 pages worth of posts. how about next time start the thread after you actually have this video? i understand you're all excited to know there is a video out there showing the suspected thieves in the act but to the rest of us, not seeing the video means this post is useless.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
this thread is all fail...all this discussion about a video but still no video after a day and 2 pages worth of posts. how about next time start the thread after you actually have this video? i understand you're all excited to know there is a video out there showing the suspected thieves in the act but to the rest of us, not seeing the video means this post is useless.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

STEED
¯
Member # 4787

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STEED  Ford pictures for STEED    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
does anyone in the vid match the anyone you see in this vid?
http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx57/Simmyb/?action=view¤t=CarThieves.mp4

This notch was stolen recently....here's the post:
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=043783;p=1

I also took vid of some young mexican guys at a carshow recently that looked real suspicious. After your vid is posted, if there is any match to the vid that I have....I will post. Mine is taken in broad daylight with closeup zooms to the face. No way to mistake anyone.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
TPS Motorsports GM
Origonal Stallions Member
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown
07GT: Blown
www.TPSmotorsports.com
408-370-1477

Posts: 892 | From: Cambell, CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

X2

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i believe she mentioned the neighbor (who has the footage) does not get home until 5pm tomorrow, and that this is on his time, not hers...maybe just rename the thread so it doesnt indicate that this topic has the actual video...

[Cool]

[ July 20, 2011, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This just gave the suspected thieves a heads up...now they have all the time in the world to dump the car and all the evidence before you actually get your copy of the video. I really hope your video does show some faces because if not, then this post was completely useless and probably hurt your situation more...just saying [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ill be patient and wait... [patriot] Imma glad u have video of these thieves that took urn car

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
This just gave the suspected thieves a heads up...now they have all the time in the world to dump the car and all the evidence before you actually get your copy of the video. I really hope your video does show some faces because if not, then this post was completely useless and probably hurt your situation more...just saying [Embarrassed]

Exactly what I said on the first page...if the car was in one location they might move it,move parts,change appearance who knows.... I hope you get your car back in one peace
PIRATE_351
¯
Member # 11108

LOOK BOYS,
AS SOON AS SHE WENT MISSIN I CAME TO TERMS WIT THE FACT I WONT BE GETTIN HER BACK OR IF ANYTHING PIECE BY PIECE...

THIS HOW IT IS THE FOX BODY WORLD (UNFORTUNATLEY, AND FOR ANY CAR) AND IV BEEN KNOWIN THAT.. THIS MEANS I HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT IM FULLY AWARE OF THE WORST, AND STARTING FRESH WIT A NEW 50 IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP PUSHIN FORWARD, THATS HOW IT GOES

****** WHATS IMPORTANT IS THAT I KNOW THE FOOTAGE IS INVALUABLE *********

AND WHOEVER IS WILLING TO HELP IDENTIFY THESE SUCKAS WILL MAKE IT THAT MUCH BETTER

THANKS FOR THE UR "HIGH HOPES" AND PATIENCE AGAIN

--------------------

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
is hot today [Cool]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com