Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Golden gate bridge NSFW

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Golden gate bridge NSFW
Scoop
¯
Member # 8726

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scoop  Ford pictures for Scoop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this sh*t is crazy im not sure if its a repost but my boy showed me this video the other day and i was stuck, dam this is nuts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQInU3Y2gBM

Posts: 1121 | From: Out Chillin | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn thats kinda of sad
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't really get the point of the video? If it's that the government should be taking precautions to keeps people from jumping that's crazy, maybe the person who is taking the time to get multiple angles of people killing themselves should try and stop them. I know it's really fucked up but I feel like if people want to kill themselves they should be able to in a manner that doesn't affect other people, not sure how or what but at least people running on the bridge wouldn't have to witness someone jumping to their death.
phonso302
¯
Member # 9260

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phonso302  Ford pictures for phonso302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SWEET03GT:
damn thats kinda of sad

Why is it sad those people choose to die. People dying of cancer and incurable diseases is sad. suicide is the cowards way out,face your problems and solve them.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:
Don't really get the point of the video? If it's that the government should be taking precautions to keeps people from jumping that's crazy, maybe the person who is taking the time to get multiple angles of people killing themselves should try and stop them. I know it's really fucked up but I feel like if people want to kill themselves they should be able to in a manner that doesn't affect other people, not sure how or what but at least people running on the bridge wouldn't have to witness someone jumping to their death.

Okay, they figure out a way to keep people from jumping off the bridge then the person gets into the shower with a toaster, what's the difference? The movie shows how people come to the end of their rope and decide not to go on anymore. I just found this movie posted on a torrent and am going to watch it tonight, I'm wondering if it goes into depth on these people or if its just video of them falling. I could see maybe one or two people getting this on tape but to video them standing there for a bit, then jumping makes me think they had contact with the people and knew they were going to do it. It's sad but if someone is set on doing it then you won't stop them no matter what.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I remember someone posted this years ago on here.. shit is fucked up man . crazy

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by 89foxstang:

Okay, they figure out a way to keep people from jumping off the bridge then the person gets into the shower with a toaster, what's the difference? The movie shows how people come to the end of their rope and decide not to go on anymore. I just found this movie posted on a torrent and am going to watch it tonight, I'm wondering if it goes into depth on these people or if its just video of them falling. I could see maybe one or two people getting this on tape but to video them standing there for a bit, then jumping makes me think they had contact with the people and knew they were going to do it. It's sad but if someone is set on doing it then you won't stop them no matter what.
I think we both feel the same, I think people should have the right to end their own life as long as it doesn't affect anyone else ( ie having to witness it ).

And I wouldn't say it's the cowards way out if I was terminally Ill or gonna get like ms or something before my quality of life was too much to bear(bare?) might wanna go skydiving without a parachute over the ocean or something might be a kinda cool way to go.

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that it's a set camera on some of them, cause a girl from San Ramon area jumped off and they said they looked at some cameras. It sucks but if they want to do it, one way or another they will.. And I do think that some people are just out filming shit and are like oh shit that fool about to jump so they press ZOOM on their camera to film it. I mean if u can't run and stop em cause they are too far might as well film it.
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I own "The Bridge" doc..... It's real interesting because they even talk to a kid who jumped and survived. He said as soon as he jumped he realized how stupid it was of him to do.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

VendicatedSN95
¯
Member # 10671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VendicatedSN95  Ford pictures for VendicatedSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The paper had a story the other about the cal-train drivers. First day on the job they are told its not a matter of if you kill someone its when. Even if its suicide it really fucks with their head that they kill someone and they usually have to quit
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
I own "The Bridge" doc..... It's real interesting because they even talk to a kid who jumped and survived. He said as soon as he jumped he realized how stupid it was of him to do.

I just finished watching it and wow, its a lot different than I expected. The go into a lot of detail on who the people were and what lead up to them jumping. The kid that jumped and lived was amazing, he thought about hitting feet first and maybe being able to survive before he even jumped. I'd recommend it for sure, its a very interesting video.... a little depressing in a way but still worth the watch.

--------------------

Abandon him.

84SVOrick
¯
Member # 9039

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84SVOrick  Ford pictures for 84SVOrick    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And I wouldn't say it's the cowards way out if I was terminally Ill or gonna get like ms or something before my quality of life was too much to bear(bare?) might wanna go skydiving without a parachute over the ocean or something might be a kinda cool way to go. [/QB][/QUOTE]

This changed my whole aspect on suicide, id love dying killing a person i hate or boning a celeb, possibly takin the cops on a high speed chase, lol kinda over doin it but those are some things that come to mind verses gettin hit by a train or jumpin off the bridge kinda gay

--------------------
Bay Area Stunnaz
RIP Jeannera "FOXY302"
10/29/87-10/9/10
1984 SVO 302 HCI a basic bitch
1986 GT FOXY302 stolen and totaled R.I.P.

Posts: 1928 | From: Vallejo CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

I just finished watching it and wow, its a lot different than I expected. The go into a lot of detail on who the people were and what lead up to them jumping. The kid that jumped and lived was amazing, he thought about hitting feet first and maybe being able to survive before he even jumped. I'd recommend it for sure, its a very interesting video.... a little depressing in a way but still worth the watch.

The Howard Stern looking guy really got to me.... I hate to say it, but by the time he jumped I was a little relieved. [Frown]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you guys want to watch the whole vid ... here ya go Part 1 of 3

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went on youtube to look up that documentary, and came across this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh1_NvD78Hs&feature=related
Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
quote:
quote:

The Howard Stern looking guy really got to me.... I hate to say it, but by the time he jumped I was a little relieved. [Frown]
Yeah, the shit these people were saying and doing shows how fucked up they were in the first place. They said that guy constantly talked about killing himself, always mentioning it and making calls to leave voice mails talking about how he was on his way to commit suicide. Some people just aren't cut out for life, they are such shitty people they can drag everyone around them down.

--------------------

Abandon him.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's the whole Video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqeoQ-5ot34&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Truly sad. Guy with the long hair went out like a sav though. Just jumped up on the rail and was like "I'm out"

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com