Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Casey Anthony (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Casey Anthony
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Obviously 12 people thought the proof that pointed the finger at her was not good. Not sure why anyone in this thread thinks she did it, none of us had access to the evidence or were sitting in the jury. All i remember is media hype saying she did it and the media are horrible at telling the truth.

True on what u said but two things is true but are not illegal is not telling the cops for a month and partying when the daughter was missing

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
nasty93
¯
Member # 8935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasty93  Ford pictures for nasty93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
innocent or not shes still a bag chasin hoe.
Posts: 464 | From: windsor ,ca | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ July 05, 2011, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
In the eye of public opinion everyone found her guilty due to all the media hype. Innocent unless proven guilty and in this case their wasn't enough evidence to find her guilty. We weren't there for the trial so we don't know everything. She lied? yes!! doesn't necessarily mean she killed her.
hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
In the eye of public opinion everyone found her guilty due to all the media hype. Innocent unless proven guilty and in this case their wasn't enough evidence to find her guilty. We weren't there for the trial so we don't know everything. She lied? yes!! doesn't necessarily mean she killed her.

I totally agree.. But what is true also, is she knows what happened to hear baby girl and is covering for someone. Herself, parents, boyfriend.. Thats what I think...

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

*1 HoT Ls1*
¯
Member # 8703

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *1 HoT Ls1*  Ford pictures for *1 HoT Ls1*  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:

+1. its just the way our justice system is designed. sometimes its to our advantage, sometimes its not.

--------------------
BAY AREA STUNNAZ/
1HOTLS1/
JUST ANOTHER 10 SEC LS1

Posts: 257 | From: South City | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Obviously 12 people thought the proof that pointed the finger at her was not good. Not sure why anyone in this thread thinks she did it, none of us had access to the evidence or were sitting in the jury. All i remember is media hype saying she did it and the media are horrible at telling the truth.

thank you.. i have been saying this all day.. i wasn't there and didn't hear what was said in the court room.. lets not forget beyond a reasonable doubt.. maybe they didn't have anuff to prove she did it. and they didn't just find her not guilty of murder but everything but lieing to the cops. if anyone you were in her shoes you'd be jumping for joy.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

89foxstang
¯
Member # 5908

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89foxstang  Ford pictures for 89foxstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm just curious why didn't she get in trouble for what her defense attorney was saying In the beginning saying that the baby drowned and then they decided to hide the body .. So if someone dies in my pool and I just grab the body and hide it in the woods causing a large scale man hunt, I didnt do anything illegal? Or if they are going for that she has been murdered who is their suspect now? I blame the media for buying all of the licenses to all her baby videos basically bankrolling her defense attorney. If she didn't have money I'm convinced she woulda been guilty. End rant haha
408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I would HAVE hit it, but knowing how far and twisted she went/is, fuck that. She should be hit with something......

That's why you donkey punch her lol

[ July 06, 2011, 12:48 AM: Message edited by: foxstang ]

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Rot in hell b!tch

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea I don't know why anyone was surprised to hear not guilty, I been following the news on it and they didn't have shit for evidence against her.. Basically just saying your the mom u were out partying u must have done it. That's not enough and I'm not saying she didn't do it but there just wasn't enough evidence to prove it. As for 89foxstang who is gonna get in trouble? She said the the kid drowned in her parents pool and the parents hid it, again if they didn't have enough evidence to find her guilty how are they gonna have enough evidence to charge her parents for anything?? Again it's coming down to he said she said bullshit.

To make myself clear, I'm not saying she didn't do it, or that she doesn't deserve to get punished in one way or another(karma is a bitch). But there just wasn't enough evidence to prove shit in this case, there was no real witness to the crime.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

Welcome your new member to the OJ club.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
Yea I don't know why anyone was surprised to hear not guilty, I been following the news on it and they didn't have shit for evidence against her.. Basically just saying your the mom u were out partying u must have done it. That's not enough and I'm not saying she didn't do it but there just wasn't enough evidence to prove it. As for 89foxstang who is gonna get in trouble? She said the the kid drowned in her parents pool and the parents hid it, again if they didn't have enough evidence to find her guilty how are they gonna have enough evidence to charge her parents for anything?? Again it's coming down to he said she said bullshit.

To make myself clear, I'm not saying she didn't do it, or that she doesn't deserve to get punished in one way or another(karma is a bitch). But there just wasn't enough evidence to prove shit in this case, there was no real witness to the crime.

I didnt really follow the case to much, but how could any parent have there child missing for a month and not report it? For that alone in my book you are a monster, and a piece of shit who is covering for someone. If her daughter drowned in the pool, whats the purpose of hiding the body? Why would anyone be afraid to report that, unless it was murder?

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyw4f2WzK24hejhmv
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Turbizzy
¯
Member # 5620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turbizzy  Ford pictures for Turbizzy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by king_jays_50:
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyw4f2WzK24hejhmv

This dude just said everything i was thinkgin lol
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i hope someone rapes her to death....death death death

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
 -

LMFAO [worship]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18530 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say: OJ simpson is outraged by this verdict!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
 -

LMFAO

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com