Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Known Car Thives: BEWARE (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Known Car Thives: BEWARE
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Took awhile to find this clown,he's been in hiding for awhile till recently.KNOWN car thief Harry Andrews outta Elk Grove/South sac..Don't have copies of the police reports they are in possession with another member who's car was found in this dudes yard along with many other peoples parts/engines/transmissions you name it,along with parts of mine..Very well known car THIEF in the sacramento area,hides behind his gangster buddies like the bitch he is,was once good friends with him (high school),big mistake,he fucked me he will fuck anyone,multiple stolen cars in his track record,Detective Reese based out of Sacramento Ca caught this punk about 5 years ago,he got a slap on the hand in my eyes! Made his way to where he is and what he owned from stolen property and shady buisness! Owns a tattoo shop in roseville and is still in the mustang game,watch out for this faggot fellas believe me...

http://www.enjoygram.com/toyd_up_pretty_boy

[ 2014-05-25, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Took awhile to find this clown,he's been in hiding for awhile till recently.KNOWN car thief Harry Andrews outta Elk Grove/South sac..Don't have copies of the police reports they are in possession with another member who's car was found in this dudes yard along with many other peoples parts/engines/transmissions you name it,along with parts of mine..Very well known car THIEF in the sacramento area,hides behind his gangster buddies like the bitch he is,was once good friends with him (high school),big mistake,he fucked me he will fuck anyone,multiple stolen cars in his track record,Detective Reese based out of Sacramento Ca caught this punk about 5 years ago,he got a slap on the hand in my eyes! Made his way to where he is and what he owned from stolen property and shady buisness! Owns a tattoo shop in roseville and is still in the mustang game,watch out for this faggot fellas believe me...

Good info thanks for the heads up.

--------------------
91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beastly GT500 TVS  Ford pictures for Beastly GT500 TVS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why isn't Dan Posted on this thread with pics and his new address

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is he apart of swang shyt click? That coupe looks familiar

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

Chilangoworrior00GT
¯
Member # 11344

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chilangoworrior00GT  Ford pictures for Chilangoworrior00GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:

I dont think so. Nate from swang shyt click was the previous owner of the coupe but he recently sold it

--------------------
https://www.youtube.com/user/chilangoworrior/featured

Posts: 238 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
H8RPWRD
¯
Member # 12588

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for H8RPWRD  Ford pictures for H8RPWRD    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chilangoworrior00GT:
quote:
Originally posted by 1NastyBullitt:
quote:

I dont think so. Nate from swang shyt click was the previous owner of the coupe but he recently sold it
Gotcha

--------------------
89 Lx Vert
93 LX Notch- sold
01 Bullitt #00919- Sold
90 LX- Sold
89 LX Vert- Sold
89 LX (DarkHorse)-Sold

93HYWAY
¯
Member # 6617

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93HYWAY  Ford pictures for 93HYWAY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All these years later and you still don't have your facts straight , your saying Harry stole your car got a slap on the wrist !! Where's the police report ? He was never convicted of stealing anything !!! Nothing was found at his house so maybe you have your people mixed up !! And made his way off stolen parts lol how many 5.0 parts does it take to buy a brand new Audi A7 oh & pay cash for a Harley oh and open a business !!! Bro your a hater and need to keep my brothers name out your mouth with your Bitch ass ....

Btw that mustang he just bought is being swapped with a LS motor ..

And if anything I stated was wrong . Post a copy of the paper work saying he was arrested or even questioned by the police . Until then keep his name out of your mouth

[ 2014-06-02, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: 93HYWAY ]

Posts: 106 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^ lol You have zero clue wtf your talking about just simply sticking up for your brother,sad this piece of shit even is your brother in your eyes cause years ago he was your cousin [Confused] I didn't forget our convo over the phone at all and yes it's been years Who gives a shit I will always call out a THIEF! regardless of wtf you or anyone say, we That were involved ALL know wtf happened and so does bitch ass Harry Andrews,Chunky Brandon and Mike Rowe! Your right the parts weren't found at Harry's actual house but at Brandons that was just around the corner! An funny enough Brandon and Harry are best buds! Harry,Brandon and mike and myself were all friends at one time,you think us who got are cars took are a buncha fuckn idiots or what,you really think I pull all this out my ass [Confused] your a fool if you really think we don't know wtf happened or who stole our cars/parts!! Shit I bet you and the boys miss the freebies and handouts from others hard work on your personal cars,I wouldn't trust one fuckn person affiliated with any these thieving cowards!! I had a phone conversation with Brandon years ago when Detective Reese caught him up and he spilled all the info I ever needed to kno,he took the heat and Harry/Mike got the pass,what a great friend [Roll Eyes] Harry ran the show,got the parts and kept a clean profile,not hard to figure out especially when you gotta snitch..not to mention the facts on the police report so you can blow off defending Harry or any of his goons cause once a pos thief always one!

*Only reason any of this got brought up cause I saw Harry and Brandon at the track,we had our words and it got broken up by officials working,I can't stand that this thief is out and about acting like he never did shit and thinks he's the shit when in reality he's just a piece of shit! I'll see you again Harry I know your reading this and any/all who helped you get to where your shady ass is aswell..fuck thiefs!!!

[ 2014-06-02, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

[ 2014-06-02, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

goldnboi89
¯
Member # 8151

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for goldnboi89  Ford pictures for goldnboi89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2014-06-02, 02:12 PM: Message edited by: Stysydwyz89 ]

Posts: 170 | From: SACRAMENTO | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Beastly GT500 TVS
¯
Member # 9723

I guess all must be good cause 2 months later there aren't any post

[ 2014-08-06, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Beastly GT500 TVS ]

--------------------
700HP/700TQ ON E85
10.78@129MPH 1.644 60FT

WWW.AEDHP.COM

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I seen phatboy has a post in the ford sale section .... Was looking at some gt-40 heads. I'll post a link to the add.
Here ya go
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=123548#000000

[ 2014-10-03, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: SLOWBACK 67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shoot i got a confession!!!!!
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t1.0-9/945593_612146488809687_1561309640_n.jpg?oh=28a21ce780285b861e32270e39e73590&oe=55452CF3&__gda__=1429981349_d96af7072 c8e4cb816cd92b9f329ead0 this the thief that stole the car from my shop, its not hearsay i got a confession from the thief himself, teh guy in teh picture beware, he will pretend to be your friend as he steals behind your back.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com