Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » us airways let man on with panties (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: us airways let man on with panties
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Something is wrong if you don't see the double standard [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We have a bunch of morons on this site that think it was ok to arrest a man for saging his pants (because he was mean)and ok for a queer bait to fly on a plane while wearing women lingerie (because he was a polite homo)

--------------------
To be or not to be

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
We have a bunch of morons on this site that think it was ok to arrest a man for saging his pants (because he was mean)and ok for a queer bait to fly on a plane while wearing women lingerie (because he was a polite homo)

Wrong i think both should have been kick off there flights an if a cross dresser did not want get off like he was told to just like the guy for sagging he should have be arrested too.

An maybe if took your head out or ass you would see why he was arrested was for not leaving the plane as he was told to do

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TL;DR
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
This is so fucking stupid!!!!
There are so many variables here. For one, the attendant who kicked the saggy dude off probably would've done the same thing to this clown.

The question is: Why was he told to pull up his pants in the first place, and the cross dresser not approached at all?????????
Ed Zachary... Shit is BS

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LOL [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do you not get it or are you just trying to get people frustrated?

The point is: WHY WAS THE OTHER GUY EVEN ASKED TO PULL UP HIS PANTS AND THIS GUY WASN'T ASKED TO PUT ON PANTS!? Forget the fact of getting arrested N kicked off the plane. I wanna know why he wasn't even bothered about his/her attire?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im so glad this shit came up, hella peeps were hating on dude for sagging his pants which i seen nothing wrong with it just don't look, i know its something most people do not enjoy watching so they should not stare, but its ok to let the fucken drag queen board a plane, that's plain BS, i would rather be next to someone that's sagging then a fucken cross dresser, im really glad i didn't hate on the dude for sagging, kharma is a bitch, i hope dude wins his case for getting kicked off for sagging, that way he can sagg even more...ftw. its [BS flag]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
quote:

Do you not get it or are you just trying to get people frustrated?

The point is: WHY WAS THE OTHER GUY EVEN ASKED TO PULL UP HIS PANTS AND THIS GUY WASN'T ASKED TO PUT ON PANTS!? Forget the fact of getting arrested N kicked off the plane. I wanna know why he wasn't even bothered about his/her attire?

x10000000000000

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
There are so many variables here. For one, the attendant who kicked the saggy dude off probably would've done the same thing to this clown.

The question is: Why was he told to pull up his pants in the first place, and the cross dresser not approached at all?????????
+1000 & This thread seems kinda Quiet now that the truth of what really could of been the reason is put out their!! LMAO As some, Key word some on this site probably feel, If its white it has to be right!!! LMAO

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

quote:Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I'm reading a bunch of bull shit on this thread!!! I don't sag myself but since when is it a crime to sag your pants?? if you don't like it then don't stare at someone who is doing it plain and simple. I hope the airline gets sued so they can learn their fucking lesson.

Due to 911 I don't think this guy has a chance. When it comes to airlines you are breaking federal laws. I don't think they will fuck around with this jackass. I'm willing to bet they will make an example of him showing that there is zero tolerance when it comes to bullshit on an airplane. Like I said before he's lucky an US Air Marshal wasn't on the plane or I'm sure this guy would have gotten his ass whooped or a gun put in his face.

LOOKS LIKE HE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE NOW LMAO [Wink] , LETS KEEP THIS THREAD GOING FOR HOMIE THAT WAS SAGGING AND HOPE HE SUES THE FUCK OUT THE AIRLINES [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ June 22, 2011, 07:08 PM: Message edited by: ISP89LX ]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My opinion... They probably tried to kick him off, but im sure he pulled a "gender discrimination" and "personal lifestyle" card.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
There are so many variables here. For one, the attendant who kicked the saggy dude off probably would've done the same thing to this clown. Second, with all the fags running this country they were probably to scared they'll get sued for kicking this loser off by the queer civil right groups. Third this guy/girl probably didn't give the attitude the sagger did.( Ever see someone like this act hard, don't think so).
Again, all I see here again is the race card being pulled again. [BS flag]

I think this man shouldn't have been able to fly dressed like that. I understand the knee jerk reaction to this....." Being Racist "
Why does it matter that the gay man was white? It's SF!!! You think any airline is going to take a chance stopping a GAY man or woman from flying? I don't care what race someone is. The gay rights groups would have nationally jumped all over them if he was kick off.... It's a sad world we live in. You can't have balls anymore and do what's right [Frown]

I hope someday people will learn to have a little respect for other passengers and cover themselves up. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
There are so many variables here. For one, the attendant who kicked the saggy dude off probably would've done the same thing to this clown. Second, with all the fags running this country they were probably to scared they'll get sued for kicking this loser off by the queer civil right groups. Third this guy/girl probably didn't give the attitude the sagger did.( Ever see someone like this act hard, don't think so).

I think this man shouldn't have been able to fly dressed like that. I understand the knee jerk reaction to this....." Being Racist "
Why does it matter that the gay man was white? It's SF!!! You think any airline is going to take a chance stopping a GAY man or woman from flying? I don't care what race someone is. The gay rights groups would have nationally jumped all over them if he was kick off.... It's a sad world we live in. You can't have balls anymore and do what's right [Frown]

I hope someday people will learn to have a little respect for other passengers and cover themselves up. [patriot]

As long as there is a race card to be playe shit no going to change.hell look at this site if make funny of any stereo type that is not white you will have 90 off the non white members calling foul
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Most everyone I know is racist to some degree. Doesn't matter if you're white, black, yellow, brown. As long as you aren't out burning crosses or whatever, it usually doesn't bother me. [Cool]

I'm with Al Stock. There's a double standard here. The guy who was sagging should have pulled up his pants when asked to. But they let the cross dresser onto the plane like that? I don't care if it was Jenna Jameson in panties and a bra boarding the plane like that (though I'm sure my reaction would be different if that actually happened). Have some respect for other people and especially those who have kids!

It may have been the same airline, however, it might not have been the same pilot or flight crew. Let's remember that too..

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
quote:

+1000 & This thread seems kinda Quiet now that the truth of what really could of been the reason is put out their!! LMAO As some, Key word some on this site probably feel, If its white it has to be right!!! LMAO
The tranny thats white was definitely not right. I would have asked him to be removed if I was flying with my kids. Its one thing to be who you want to be but to wear that shit, most hot bitches wouldnt have worn that anywhere except the club.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

Zeke34
¯
Member # 9432

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeke34  Ford pictures for Zeke34    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leaving race aside, I think it's ridiculous that the other guy was asked to pull his pants up and not a single thing was said to this guy.

--------------------
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming that Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

"The root of the matter is, if you don't comply with the captain's requests," Wunder said, "the captain has the right to handle the issue because it's one of safety."

He didnt wanna comply with there request nd he was being a prick. So they have the right to refuse him service. Its not a government controlled business, its public. They can kick out whoever they want. How many of you shop owners refuse service to assholes nd jackoffs because theyre assholes?

MauriSSio
¯
Member # 9943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MauriSSio  Ford pictures for MauriSSio    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:

"The root of the matter is, if you don't comply with the captain's requests," Wunder said, "the captain has the right to handle the issue because it's one of safety."

He didnt wanna comply with there request nd he was being a prick. So they have the right to refuse him service. Its not a government controlled business, its public. They can kick out whoever they want. How many of you shop owners refuse service to assholes nd jackoffs because theyre assholes?

i agree. People here want the government to take care of them and control everything they do apparently. The airline industry is a private business.

IMO they should have asked the cross dresser to cover up, but they didnt have to if they didnt want to. Damn, people around here think they can sue everything and everyone they dont agree with, or if not have the government come in and take care of it for them...

[ June 23, 2011, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: MauriSSio ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:

You are missing the big picture here.

What began this entire situation (root of the problem) was a member of the flight crew taking exception to Deshon's wardrobe. THAT is what began this. And yet, no such exception was voiced for Mr. Lingerie. One is black and showed boxer shorts. One is white and showed everything. The boxers weren't allowed to board and Victoria's Secret was.

Now, you can dress it up and dance it around the room as long as you like, but this is clearly profiling. US Air themselves made the public statement that there is no passenger dress code. So, there was no reason to have stopped Deshon in the first place. THOSE are the fact.

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
private business or not profiling is illegal and im still stickin to my guns about that guy sagging being the definition of a victum of profiling.

how is it a safety issue for the captian to interfere with either one of those guys?

mabe if the sagging guy was tring to run the hurdles down the center of the plane it would have been a safety issue.......

that cross dresser should not have been allowed in the buidling like that period or if he changed after being in the building he should have been stopped by any number of the staff, the airline or the damn aiport for that matter

915.0gt
¯
Member # 9518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 915.0gt  Ford pictures for 915.0gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this has already been quoted

"We don't have a dress code policy," Wunder said. "Obviously, if their private parts are exposed, that's not appropriate. ... So if they're not exposing their private parts, they're allowed to fly."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/06/21/BAJF1K0V8F.DTL#ixzz1Q7poCBfA

so were is the offence for sagging pants?

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guy gets arrested for his underwear showing, while this guy wears ONLY underwear and nothin happens WTF

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com