Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP Ryan Dunn (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RIP Ryan Dunn
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhPTpFvHS0JoDujh1Z
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
.19 BAC.

The guy made me laugh, and I feel sorry for his family and friends. However, you gotta be one dumb motherfucker to drive any car, let alone a car that powerful at over 130mph, when you're that drunk. I feel even worse for the passenger.

Darwin did his job, shame about the passenger, but Darwin took him because he was just as stupid as Ryan by getting in the car with ryan or driving since they don't even know who was driving at the time.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
.19 BAC.

The guy made me laugh, and I feel sorry for his family and friends. However, you gotta be one dumb motherfucker to drive any car, let alone a car that powerful at over 130mph, when you're that drunk. I feel even worse for the passenger.

Darwin did his job, shame about the passenger, but Darwin took him because he was just as stupid as Ryan by getting in the car with ryan or driving since they don't even know who was driving at the time.
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

That's a terrible tragedy. A real loss for the world.

There's got to be less than a dozen GT3's of that color combination ever built.

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought I replied but i dont see my reply. Dont know if it was removed or deleted. BUT my question is...
Has it been proven he was driving? Last i heard was it was impossible to determine who was driver/passenger.
So he could possibly have been the passenger... Just saying.

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by solbrothers:
 -

lolwut! who made this? that guy is a ruh-tard

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
 -

LOL I like Ryan Dunn and have seen all the Jackass shows and movies but that made me laugh. I honestly can't feel bad for him simply because he did it to himself.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com