Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sagging Pants and Airplanes? (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sagging Pants and Airplanes?
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://stuffghettopeoplelike.wordpress.com/2009/05/17/30-sagging/

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 915.0gt:
I read it, I even re read it to make u happy, r u mad at the part where they say that after he refused to pull up his pants.he pulled them down while in his seat? As long as his cock wasent hanging then wtf is the issue last I knew that was called a non violent protest, as long as his private parts were covered then wtf?

The refusal to get off the plane? He paid for that damn ticket and the flight staff were tryin to be stuck up with him, id be pissed too if someone tried to tell me some stupid shit like that

Like I said I hope that whole crew gets fired and wt ever da trys to press charges gets some of it too

America is getting worse and worse pretty soon its not gona be the land of the free and we will be hopin the border to mexico

Hoping the crew gets fired is like saying "i hope cops get fired because they always pull over the car that looks its ready to street race." It could be profiling, but in this airline case, They were doing there job REGULATING their rules.

You go into a liquor store nd give the cashier atitude nd say some dumb shit, he doesnt have to take your business.

The man BLATANTLY disregarded the rules of the airline and he suffered for it. You dont get "street cred" cuz you got kicked off an airplane for sagging. That guy is a joke and thats exactly what everyone is gonna see him as. Nd if i was at the airport or on that plane, better beleive i would be laughing in his face.

[ June 17, 2011, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Carless ]

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dude was retarded. End of story.

Any business has the right to refuse service to anyone. Ever see the "No shirt, No shoes, No service" signs? Well the airline has the indecent and inappropriate attire rule... and what is indecent or inappropriate is at the mercy of the flight crew. They asked him to pull up his pants. He refused. He caused a scene over something extremely retarded... and he's extra retarded for causing MORE problems once the authorities were involved.

As for the legal issues of sagging. I for one believe it should be considered obscene if they're sagging below their ass cheeks. Sure no skin is showing, but it's still called UNDERWEAR for a reason. It should be UNDER something. If a dude walked around in his tighty whitey's, or a chick was in a bra... all day, at the grocery store and whatever... you think they'll get away all day without getting a ticket or taken in?

Pull your pants up.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
totalkaos92
¯
Member # 5750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for totalkaos92  Ford pictures for totalkaos92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so now that he has released his statement and stated that "he pulled up his pants", but the flight attendent still insisted he leave the plane make him the super dumb ass you all are making him out to be?????

Now I admitt I sag just a little, its part of my style but you will never see my underwear!!!

but let me put a vision in you guys head that thinks his pant were to his knee's, pull your pants to your knees, and attempt to walk in a 4-4 foot walk way... not possible????

and its a new style to wear skinny jeans and a little ass shirt (i wouldnt do it) flew out of LAX 2 months ago and i saw a group of fags dressed like that AZZZZZZZ OUT and i bet you they flew out but yeah [Confused]

Posts: 2175 | From: the bay area | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
95gtdroptop
¯
Member # 8330

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95gtdroptop  Ford pictures for 95gtdroptop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
buy pants that fit you! god damn is it that hard? and dont just wear a belt use the fucking belt. you know where sagging originated right?....... easy access.

--------------------
95 gt drop top- sold
97 cobra coupe

Posts: 19 | From: sacramento(citrus heights) | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the couple here that said oh that's racial profiling and they should sue the airline.

Your the type of Dumbshits that want racism alive and well so you can use the race card to fuck the system up. Again, fuck you for that Crap!!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I like the couple here that said oh that's racial profiling and they should sue the airline.

Your the type of Dumbshits that want racism alive and well so you can use the race card to fuck the system up. Again, fuck you for that Crap!!!

LMAO at this statement!! Really dude thats how you feel? Ohh I forgot racism dosent exist anymore!! WAKE UP CALL its still here & happens to every race from another race. It sucks but does happen.

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It happens but not in this instance. Only thing going on here is this being in play....
 -

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
It happens but not in this instance. Only thing going on here is this being in play....
 -

LMAO funny sign!! But lets be real to really believe this was just about his pants? Is really pushing the reality factor lol. Why is it so hard for some people to believe that some people do stupid shit for other motives. How many people you think fly have sagging pants? 100,000,000+

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its funny cause i bet this fool wasnt sagging abnd showing underwear, most people wear basketball shorts of some sort under there shit.. so what if he woulda just took off his pants and stayed in the basketball shorts would they arrest him for???? either way down to your knees is kinds rediculous.
VENOMUS PONY 5.0
¯
Member # 7785

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VENOMUS PONY 5.0  Ford pictures for VENOMUS PONY 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is all some bullshit I got two kids and you know wtf I would be worried about then this fool sagging his damn pants is gay marriage... Now that's a issue if i offend you I don't care.. I can promise you that's a nice chunk of change some body's about to get. I bet he has already been contacting by lawyers and he didn't even have to look for them... He didn't have to pull the race card they pulled it for him looool

[ June 18, 2011, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: VENOMUS PONY 5.0 ]

--------------------
If You Want More Inches - Stroke It!!!
Mystery stang in the works..

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com