Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » nanolx / brando ochoa is a car thief (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: nanolx / brando ochoa is a car thief
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Not the smartest idea putting someone address online, you might be held accountable if something happens to him. Either handle it silently or call the police

To be honest with u man I could really care less! Let some bad shit happen to this bitch..I dgaf if anything happens I would be all smiles [Wink] but seriously,u really think some shit will happen off of cafords? Riiiggghhht [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
Not the smartest idea putting someone address online, you might be held accountable if something happens to him. Either handle it silently or call the police

That's funny you should say that.... Because I remember you posting up my home adress after you became upset about a comment I made on here.....

As far as the OP goes. Karma is a bitch!

[ June 13, 2011, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Slowback67 ]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If the thread is going to be about payback, i'd move this to street racing so that way its not public. Have mods ban dude, then plot. Then put up another post as a sticky to warn a mustang brother about this guy. How hard is it to come up on your own? Why you gotta steal like a fucking trick ass mark.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089573#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089574#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089598#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089539#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089504#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089524#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089525#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089526#000000
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=088557#000000
And the list goes on. [Confused]

Damn sold parts hella cheap, undercutting legitimate sales on here. No wonder there's no more money in regular parts anymore, cause the market is flooded with stolen parts!

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra 93-4992:
If the thread is going to be about payback, i'd move this to street racing so that way its not public. Have mods ban dude, then plot. Then put up another post as a sticky to warn a mustang brother about this guy. How hard is it to come up on your own? Why you gotta steal like a fucking trick ass mark.

this wasn't a to get some people together for pay back.. this was to let other members know, that this guy is a fucking car thief and he was convicted of stealing my car..! would you rather me not say anything about this kind of member..? [patriot]

[ June 13, 2011, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Call the police. Baddest friggin gang on the PLANET!

i live with one of those gangmembers,lol

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
Call the police. Baddest friggin gang on the PLANET!

i live with one of those gangmembers,lol
i now have one of those leaving next door to me.. [Big Grin] and it's nice to see them roll by my house more often.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

SLPR93
¯
Member # 8769

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLPR93  Ford pictures for SLPR93  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought some and sold him basically my whole set up to him which he was selling here that I know for sure were not stolen . Never no problems
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

quote:
Originally posted by SLPR93:
I bought some and sold him basically my whole set up to him which he was selling here that I know for sure were not stolen . Never no problems

lol. does that make him any less of a pos & thief? he was convicted of stealing my car.. so no matter what he is a car thief so everyone should watch out!

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:

lol. does that make him any less of a pos & thief? he was convicted of stealing my car.. so no matter what he is a car thief so everyone should watch out!
Yup we thank you for sharing the info and letting us kno what some cats are really like on this board, sucks that you got your notch stolen but I love how you found out who was responsible for it, that never really happens so now karma is a bitch and its only a matter of time... [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
quote:

Yup we thank you for sharing the info and letting us kno what some cats are really like on this board, sucks that you got your notch stolen but I love how you found out who was responsible for it, that never really happens so now karma is a bitch and its only a matter of time... [patriot]
+1 If he's a fuckin punk bitch thief then we need to know about it! It's not like once he gets busted by the cops for doing it he'll quit, they just get sneakier and cover their tracks better. He's the reason I won't have a Fox again, fuckin thieves!

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
Originally posted by ISP89LX:
quote:
quote:

+1 If he's a fuckin punk bitch thief then we need to know about it! It's not like once he gets busted by the cops for doing it he'll quit, they just get sneakier and cover their tracks better. He's the reason I won't have a Fox again, fuckin thieves!
Just curious, diud your car get stolen from Rocklin?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I almost bought some heads from him. I'm sure glad I didnt by stolen parts. Here is a idea., everybody should blow up his phone number with fake craigslist adds. Casual encounters and male searching for males FTW lol! Fuck thieves.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SnakeBit:
everybody should blow up his phone number with fake craigslist adds.

Where is Yater when you need him? [Razz] [Razz]
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=089574

wow...so he knows he is caught and still coming on here...cool

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

FORDNUT
CAFords OG
Member # 2348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDNUT  Ford pictures for FORDNUT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This kid just bought my coupe Saturday night..
Seemed like a nice Guy but who knows.

Posts: 650 | From: Elk Grove,CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:

probably bought it with stolen money [Eek!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by FORDNUT:

definitely bought it with stolen money [Eek!]
fixed

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

93coupessp
¯
Member # 8418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93coupessp  Ford pictures for 93coupessp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i guarantee %20 of this sites members are theives

--------------------
89 gt project
09 f250 diesel 605hp
14 cts-v
13 harley fxdb 103ci

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont think he pays any attention 2 general talk, i was lookin at his last 50 post and they're all in the ford sale section
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com