Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 89 Mustang 5.0 Lx Hatchback (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 89 Mustang 5.0 Lx Hatchback
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
 -

[worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lucius50fox:
peep game. i dont got a kid on the way and she aint a dream killer she was trying to be nice posted in the wrong section and yea she didnt have to say the first part but believe me its taken care of so if you dont like post get off the thread thanks

By saying "taken care of" does that mean you dumped her or just back handed her? Hmmm I guess we wont be getting the pic anymore [Confused] [BS flag]

--------------------
To be or not to be

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
BULLITTMAN
¯
Member # 8468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BULLITTMAN  Ford pictures for BULLITTMAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by lucius50fox:
peep game. i dont got a kid on the way and she aint a dream killer she was trying to be nice posted in the wrong section and yea she didnt have to say the first part but believe me its taken care of so if you dont like post get off the thread thanks

By saying "taken care of" does that mean you dumped her or just back handed her? Hmmm I guess we wont be getting the pic anymore [Confused] [BS flag]
LMAO!

--------------------
R.I.P Little Bro Willie Guzman (5LTRSVT) 4/24/87 - 11/23/12
01 Bullitt #3102 Stroked and blown
Built and tuned by Shaun at AED
14 Fiesta ST

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com