Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Open call to all street racers (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Open call to all street racers
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
Originally posted by 50DADDY:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
Werd suckaz [Razz]

-

Sorry but if wheel to wheel means NASCAR,that shit puts me to sleep,all the cars are the same and they go round and round and round and round and...ho hum,BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It ranks only a little better than golf or bowling.Maybe if they had some variety,but they dont and its regulated into a sleep-like state.
....no that's not what wheel to wheel means.
Well what the hell is it then?
lots of different forms of racing, the most popular would be F1.
My bad then.NASCAR still sucks though,except when they go to Infineon.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
BIzKitBrAIn
¯
Member # 4018

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIzKitBrAIn  Ford pictures for BIzKitBrAIn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Werd suckaz [Razz]

-

Sorry but if wheel to wheel means NASCAR,that shit puts me to sleep,all the cars are the same and they go round and round and round and round and...ho hum,BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It ranks only a little better than golf or bowling.Maybe if they had some variety,but they dont and its regulated into a sleep-like state.
NASCAR still sucks at road courses

NASA SCCA, IMSA F1, F3, spec miata, spec e30, spec 944, American Iron, American Iron Extreme. American Iron Outlaw, American Sedan, Australian V8 Super Cars

--------------------
89 LX Track Whore
08 Saturn Aura XR
07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Posts: 609 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
SAV SVT
¯
Member # 7848

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV SVT  Ford pictures for SAV SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take another free post!! [patriot]

--------------------
-SAVAGE HABITS-
SVT COBRA VERT

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Werd suckaz [Razz]

-

NASA SCCA, IMSA F1, F3, spec miata, spec e30, spec 944, American Iron, American Iron Extreme. American Iron Outlaw, American Sedan, Australian V8 Super Cars

damn some haters hateing.. lol at f1/f3 yeah got to love follow the leader.. [Roll Eyes] nascar runs 2 road courses they also run the glen.. but i guess 43 3650lbs cars running 850 hp is so boring it puts people to sleep.. maybe if people stop drinking that purple drink, they wouldn't fall out and miss the race..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
quote:
Originally posted by BIzKitBrAIn:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Werd suckaz [Razz]

-

damn some haters hateing.. lol at f1/f3 yeah got to love follow the leader.. [Roll Eyes] nascar runs 2 road courses they also run the glen.. but i guess 43 3650lbs cars running 850 hp is so boring it puts people to sleep.. maybe if people stop drinking that purple drink, they wouldn't fall out and miss the race..
Sorry man,just not my cup of tea,i love drag racing and i know you do too but NASCAR dont do it for me.Maybe its my short attention span!I love street racing too,but not how kids do it now.Im used to the old days when we met up out in the boonies,the cars were real and the people were grown ups.There were no doughnuts,no fights,no gangbangers,no roll racing,no drinking and no imports.Thats whats up.

--------------------

ratfast
¯
Member # 8720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ratfast  Ford pictures for ratfast    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry man,just not my cup of tea,i love drag racing and i know you do too but NASCAR dont do it for me.Maybe its my short attention span!I love street racing too,but not how kids do it now.Im used to the old days when we met up out in the boonies,the cars were real and the people were grown ups.There were no doughnuts,no fights,no gangbangers,no roll racing,no drinking and no imports.Thats whats up.

Amen.

--------------------
'93 White notch all stock

Posts: 604 | From: roseville, california | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
streetracing FTMFW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
90fox5.0
¯
Member # 9338

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90fox5.0  Ford pictures for 90fox5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SAV SVT:
Ill take another free post!! [patriot]

ill take a free one

--------------------
1989 LX DROP
1997 Svt Cobra (SOLD)
2000 SS Camaro (SOLD)

Posts: 1827 | From: South sacramento | Registered: Jul 2009  |  :
Saleen 00-768
¯
Member # 9379

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleen 00-768  Ford pictures for Saleen 00-768    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
to the OP i think this belongs in the streetracing section...maybe u get the feedback u wer lookin for

[Big Grin]

--------------------
'00 Saleen SC #768
'90 GT
'90 California Edition (sold)
'87 Saleen #264 (sold)

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

--------------------

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
puros arrancones en las calles, FTW.. [dance] , FrEe post. [patriot]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Street Race or Die!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[dance]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dirty money inc:
Whats funny is i make over 100k a year at wal mart expree l ube.so streetracing pays

What Walmart you work at cause I worked at a Walmart TLE and didn't get paid shit! Lol

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ratfast:
There were no doughnuts,no fights,no gangbangers,no roll racing,no drinking and no imports

Ah, the golden age, before Fast and the Furious made every punk in his mom's Accord think he was a "racer" because he took out the air filter and changes lanes overly aggressive
Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cheese sandwich

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^thats some good eats right there [Razz]

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
quote:
Originally posted by ratfast:
There were no doughnuts,no fights,no gangbangers,no roll racing,no drinking and no imports

Ah, the golden age, before Fast and the Furious made every punk in his mom's Accord think he was a "racer" because he took out the air filter and changes lanes overly aggressive
Exactly,thats when it all went downhill.We used to try and ditch those guys but theyd always follow or find us.

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com