Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Now this is Bizzare..need advice (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Now this is Bizzare..need advice
rwc
¯
Member # 8047

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rwc  Ford pictures for rwc    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good! i think they should shoot for the trade-in on both cars and then they get 2 new ones at a hook up price with the loaded options. or you can call channel 5 on your side and get the lawyer involved. give them a chance to make it right tho on your terms.
Posts: 405 | From: redwood city ca | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
any new info???
Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
any new info???

YEA WHERES THE PIC OF THE SISTER? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

Wolfie351
¯
Member # 651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolfie351  Ford pictures for Wolfie351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The dealer is just trying to do what is easiest for them, that is a switch with added options for your mother. It would be extremely difficult, but not impossible to get the paperwork switched, but if faced with lawyers and unaccommodating customers screaming for new cars, they will probably do the tedious task of drawing up new paperwork. So, your mom and sister will end up having to go down to the dealer to sign the papers all over again. If I were your mother, I'd take the higher mileage car with leather seats and ask for an extended warranty along with free Toyota Care Maintenance. If she really really doesn't like leather, I'm sure they would be happy to switch the seats.
Posts: 1214 | From: South Bay | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wolfie351:
The dealer is just trying to do what is easiest for them, that is a switch with added options for your mother. It would be extremely difficult, but not impossible to get the paperwork switched, but if faced with lawyers and unaccommodating customers screaming for new cars, they will probably do the tedious task of drawing up new paperwork. So, your mom and sister will end up having to go down to the dealer to sign the papers all over again. If I were your mother, I'd take the higher mileage car with leather seats and ask for an extended warranty along with free Toyota Care Maintenance. If she really really doesn't like leather, I'm sure they would be happy to switch the seats.

mole?
CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man!

I print up most all the F&I paperwork where I work, and it's not very hard to print new contracts. It could be all printed up in less than five minutes.

If you read their sales contract there is a clause (the very last one on the right column) Stating something to the effect "this contract can't be changed unless both parties agree."

Did you guys review the contracts at home after they called you?

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mach916:
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:

Second mistake- Buying a Toyota

are you serious?? what go buy a focus?? this is the reason american car companys have been able to get away with making garbage cars for so long.. [patriot]
lol um no.. have you looked at safty rateings & fuel milage. ford are at the top of both.. but it's ok if your a ford hater.. and i have a 04 toyota pick up. bought it brand new and it now has 70k problem free miles. and it pulls my trailer and mustang just fine.. [patriot] but i ain't going to lie, i'm thinking about tradeing it in for a raptor! [Cool]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What toyota dealer did this i asking because i work for one
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think they each need to handle it separately and there should be no reason why your mom shouldn't get a brand new car...Really, what if your mom goes to the dealer and demands her car?
Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i rather drive the fiesta then a Prius

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id rather drive a Power Wheels Mustang than a prius.

-

-

[ June 02, 2011, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: 50DADDY ]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

quote:
Originally posted by SUMO:
i rather drive the fiesta then a Prius

you sir.. are a retard!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com