Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SHOULD I???.... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SHOULD I???....
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
iknow naw but i havent drove it lately thats the thing that i hate, having my 5.0 and bearly drive it cause of the cops.

--------------------
1986 drop top R.I.P Towed
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
---------------------------------
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

Posts: 752 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
Built88LX
¯
Member # 10758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Built88LX  Ford pictures for Built88LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I stay in the same area but as long as you drive cool the cops wont pull you over.stop being Paranoid or get your L's
Posts: 2390 | From: $acramento | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 19fastang84:
iknow naw but i havent drove it lately thats the thing that i hate, having my 5.0 and bearly drive it cause of the cops.

Get your L's first so cop cant fuk with you

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I'd get the sailing licence first and proceed from there.
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Built90GT:
I stay in the same area but as long as you drive cool the cops wont pull you over.stop being Paranoid or get your L's

Sac is one thing, its when you drive in areas like Roseville or Elk Grove. Thats when you get your shit pulled over just because they want to check you out. I wouldnt necessarily be terrified to drive in Sac with no L, but those two places you wouldnt even make it off the offramp before you get pulled. Not to mention the amount of random DUI checkpoints that are set up every friday and sat around town. You gotta be tripping not to get your L back.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

king_jays_50
¯
Member # 9513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for king_jays_50  Ford pictures for king_jays_50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is there a reason y u havent got ur L's yet?
Posts: 711 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
hell no im not a chevy guy, but im 17 and with no license and theirs a shit load of cops in my area (Northgate&El Camino) and i dnt want the pigs to tow my mustang away. a truck is not much of a cop hogger.

my recommendation would be to stop DRIVING! Get your license FIRST and then worry about what car to drive.

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This post deserves a DON face! Tun Tun TuuuuuuuuuN! [Roll Eyes]
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19fastang84  Ford pictures for 19fastang84    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THIS IS THE TRUCK IM LOOKING AT AND THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY STANG...

-

-

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback
Ghetto thugs like Jairo romo aka 19fastang84 that can't speak or write English don't belong here.

More and more ghetto folks will be getting the boot soon. If you're ghetto, not banned yet and reading this, here is your chance to leave voluntarily. CAFords is not the place for you. Go back to craigslist. Go back to school. Go anywhere else but CAFords.com because you don't belong here!

We're not cold hearted and young people can change. If you email us an apology letter with proper spelling, grammar and sentence structure, we'll unlock your account. If you decide to do this and rejoin the community, please abstain from making ghetto posts like you previously have http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=051252;p=2#000042 . Such posts reflect poorly on yourself and on the community as a whole. People making such posts in the future will receive the boot. The anti-ghetto cleansing as begun. All thugs, crooks, and those who did not utilize 12 years worth of free public education in this country are on notice.

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My dad has a white truck just like the one you have posted and honestly I'm embarrassed to drive that thing, when I used to drive it to parties I parked like a block away lol

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
My dad has a white truck just like the one you have posted and honestly I'm embarrassed to drive that thing, when I used to drive it to parties I parked like a block away lol

hahaha nomames adeverstado bien fea la d tu papa pero esta apoko serio sta fea we? [Confused]

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

hahaha nomames adeverstado bien fea la d tu papa pero esta apoko serio sta fea we? [Confused]
It looks just like the one you posted but white with different rims. I mean it could use new paint but I still wouldn't like to mob it.

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
THIS IS THE TRUCK IM LOOKING AT AND THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY STANG...

-

-

Haha damn... I JUST DROVE PAST UR HOUSE LIKE HALF AN HOUR AGO BRO.... MY GIRL SAID SHR KNEW THE PEOLPE THAT USED TO LIVE THERE....

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That truck sucks compared to a valid drivers license. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

[/qb][/QUOTE]Haha damn... I JUST DROVE PAST UR HOUSE LIKE HALF AN HOUR AGO BRO.... MY GIRL SAID SHR KNEW THE PEOLPE THAT USED TO LIVE THERE.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

dam 4real? what do you drive bro?

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Haha damn... I JUST DROVE PAST UR HOUSE LIKE HALF AN HOUR AGO BRO.... MY GIRL SAID SHR KNEW THE PEOLPE THAT USED TO LIVE THERE.... [/QB][/QUOTE]

dam 4real? what do you drive bro? [/QB][/QUOTE]
Cranberry vert... 93

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Get your license. Worry about cars later
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

cant get my L's thats the problem

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

quote:

Porque no tienes papeles o que?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1964 Impala hard top

19fastang84
¯
Member # 10406

quote:
quote:

Porque no tienes papeles o que?
yasave compa.... [Frown]

--------------------
1986 drop top
1984 hatchback

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com