Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FRIENDS {RANT} (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FRIENDS {RANT}
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whats the deal with friennds these days? [Confused]
some people on here know that this time last year i got hella sick and ended up in the hosptial with a 65% chance of not leaving so when i got out i change my life style and stopped parting like i did no more 2 fiths on a friday a fifth like everyday smokeing weed and blacks shit like that.

when my girl cried in my arms and the look on face killed me i knew there was a time for a change [Frown]
past 5 month i have change my ways of what i was doing and spending large amounts of time with my girl.

LONGSTORY short im having problems with some of my friends running there mouth about me. how im pussy whipped, that nigga is bitch now, that fool dont do shit besides play video games, she says jump he says how high shit like that.
point is im kida gettin tired of this shit. wow i rather lay in bed with my beauitful girlfriend than go out partyin all night gettin shit faced and wasteing money.

dose anybody eles have problems with friends and having girlfriend? [Confused]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like you have out grown your friends.. some shit talking is going to happen, when you make hugh life style changes. either they will come around, or it's time for you to move on.. [patriot]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAMN PLAYA YOU NEED A HUG [Frown] ???????..........alright all bs to the side, i take it the ones who are talkin shit have no gf and probly get no ass [Big Grin] if the tables were turned and they had the gf they'd be doin the same shit, i have a pretty occupied life 3 kids one in the oven and all my boyz still keep it 100 with me aint shit changed except alot of diapers! [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
sounds like you have out grown your friends.. some shit talking is going to happen, when you make hugh life style changes. either they will come around, or it's time for you to move on.. [patriot]

This! You've out matured your friends. Time to move on. Make new ones and build better relations with the ones still around.

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you just grew up and matured. Nothing wrong with that. Get rid of your so called 'friends' and start affiliating yourself with grown up people. Youre not 'cool' anymore because you dont party yourself to the edge of death and smoke weed anymore? Is that what they think?
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yup, I agree with what everyone has said above. You have just out grown and surpassed the maturity of your friends. Period. This is a GOOD THING! You changed for the better, to improve yourself and your well being, so why would they hate on that??? Doesn't sound like they were good friends to begin with...

From my experience, your "real friends" will understand what you're going through in life and not talk shit, regardless if you don't kick it as much anymore. I, personally, have filtered out A LOT of people from my life after starting my family. And honestly, I dont/didn't mind filtering them fuckers out anyways [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

510Notch
¯
Member # 9353

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510Notch  Ford pictures for 510Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
grown up.........rite [Wink]

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=047289

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:

http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=047289

It was a joke u fuck I ended up in the hosptial cuz I was a nasty slob? Ok I cought pneumiona and didn't see a doc until it was almost to late because I was fuckin ingnorant to much to think I was that sick. You watch your bestfriend your father die on a hosptial bed in front of you motherfucker and tell me how the fuck it feels the drinkin and partyin was just a cover up of sleepless nights and pain I couldn't deal with not being a nasty slob you pos

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
quote:
Originally posted by 510Notch:

It was a joke u fuck I ended up in the hosptial cuz I was a nasty slob? Ok I cought pneumiona and didn't see a doc until it was almost to late because I was fuckin ingnorant to much to think I was that sick. You watch your bestfriend your father die on a hosptial bed in front of you motherfucker and tell me how the fuck it feels the drinkin and partyin was just a cover up of sleepless nights and pain I couldn't deal with not being a nasty slob you pos
Damn...i take it 510notch is one of your supposed friends that's talking shit now because you've matured [Confused]

Anyway, if he is or isn't, DO YOU bro...dont let the haters bring you down [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man o man do I know what your talking about. I'll break it down this way. Most people you know are friends out of convenience. Either you can benefit from the friendship or they can. Those are not friends the people you are describing are people that need to be entertained.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DIRTY SALLY:
whats the deal with friennds these days? [Confused]
some people on here know that this time last year i got hella sick and ended up in the hosptial with a 65% chance of not leaving so when i got out i change my life style and stopped parting like i did no more 2 fiths on a friday a fifth like everyday smokeing weed and blacks shit like that.

when my girl cried in my arms and the look on face killed me i knew there was a time for a change [Frown]
past 5 month i have change my ways of what i was doing and spending large amounts of time with my girl.

LONGSTORY short im having problems with some of my friends running there mouth about me. how im pussy whipped, that nigga is bitch now, that fool dont do shit besides play video games, she says jump he says how high shit like that.
point is im kida gettin tired of this shit. wow i rather lay in bed with my beauitful girlfriend than go out partyin all night gettin shit faced and wasteing money.

dose anybody eles have problems with friends and having girlfriend? [Confused]

what a FAG! lol cry me a fucking river... do you need a shoulder to cry on? why would you post this on this forum? there might be a forum for you to express your feeling... lol just let it be, pimp
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
Man o man do I know what your talking about. I'll break it down this way. Most people you know are friends out of convenience. Either you can benefit from the friendship or they can. Those are not friends the people you are describing are people that need to be entertained.

OMG hit the fucking NAIL On this one seriously. Ive been through some friend ships but im really lucky to still know and be close to people that i known since 1st grade, yeah things change, people have serious gf's now, fam, bills, and careers... Leave the BUMS to the side ,just say whats up to them when u ever see them... they got alot of growing up to do from what it sounds like... anyways can somone post the picture of the WHAMBULANCE? lol

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is why I can say I only have three or four people I call friends

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sometimes in order to drop certain bad habits,you have to change your lifestyle.That would include the people that you engaged in these things with.Theyre just talking shit cause theyre still wallowing in the cesspool you left.Pay no attention to them,just move forward with your own life,if they cant handle it then theyre not worth a shit anyway.Find new friends,they obviously werent real friends.
Been there,done that. [patriot]

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:

OMG hit the fucking NAIL On this one seriously. Ive been through some friend ships but im really lucky to still know and be close to people that i known since 1st grade, yeah things change, people have serious gf's now, fam, bills, and careers... Leave the BUMS to the side ,just say whats up to them when u ever see them... they got alot of growing up to do from what it sounds like... anyways can somone post the picture of the WHAMBULANCE? lol
For reals, when i seen the post first thing i said "FOR REALS??"
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FRIENDS ....How many of us have one???
FRIENDS

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
FRIENDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you might have grown up. Also you left the hospital and caught aonther sickness. P W... Chosing to spend time with your GF is great, but when all you do is play games and chill with your GF that is still an unhealthy life style. You need to learn to balance your life... my $.02
BackwardSnake
¯
Member # 10857

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BackwardSnake  Ford pictures for BackwardSnake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bros before ho's

--------------------
Hi, my name is Jimmy Herrera aka 91Trunkster (510)375-1589 and I got snitched out by my friend or friends. Ain't that a bitch, some one or some people would rat out my fake account here to keep their own secret fake account? If you all forgot, I'm an old ass 30 something year old "man" that likes to make internet friends with boys fresh out of highschool. I like to post "bruh" a lot just like the annoying immature and ghetto CAFords kids do. I like to talk shit about this website, make it look bad, all the while trying to make and save money off of other members here. Some may call me a selfish immature bitch. Deep down I know they are correct, it's not like I have anything else going on in my life or anything but negativity to offer this community. This is a free site. Suckers spend good time and money to keep this website going. They're suckers for doing so, so fuck them, I'm going to take them for all they got. It's all about me in this world.

Who is the next troll or just plain annoying post whore to get the boot???

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa91/megamallard/guaposheep.jpg

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep doing what u doing man. +1 on what these peeps are saying ur growing up mijo that's all lol.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 331fobra:
Bros before ho's

That dont work when your livin together.Unless you wanna be livin apart.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Camara90
1%
Member # 134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camara90  Ford pictures for Camara90  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like you are headed in the right direction. I figured that out a long time ago if you surround yourself with people that are successful you will be successful! [patriot]

--------------------
92GT,stock short block,9:1 TFS 170's,perf rpm,custom cam,1 5/8 shorties,C4 trans.
std. 356hp, 350tq
11.85@111.9mph on motor.

getjobdone
¯
Member # 4666

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for getjobdone  Ford pictures for getjobdone    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94 N.C.F. GT:
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
FRIENDS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiYDJ432b0U

--------------------
91 notch ^ blown h/c/i

Posts: 677 | From: east bay,ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
5.0_707
¯
Member # 5893

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0_707  Ford pictures for 5.0_707    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gonna need to see pics of the gf or we don't believe you [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]
LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All of you should get together and have a tea party and share your feelings
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com