Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FastFive.... Rate it! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FastFive.... Rate it!
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fuck u guys are lucky I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on dvd since my baby is less than a month old.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked it it was pretty good ^^^ take your kid to the drive ins like me but looks like there will be a fast 6 Letty is alive

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Imo its the best one to date! Yea there's not a lot of street racing but the plot and character structure was excellent! Good usage of previous main characters and a very good ending... plus nice way to ease into another chapter of the story...

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
weak

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
I'm going to have to wait until it comes out on dvd since my baby is less than a month old.

Step 1: run to the store for diapers. Step 2: happen to get "pulled over" on the way to the store for a tail light out. Step 3: get "detained" for 2 1/2 hours. Step 4: go see the movie. Problem solved! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If the first one is getting #1 ratings then I'm definitely not going to see it.
I can't tell you how many times I laughed during the first one at all the dumb lines and that shitty white Jetta that little white kid lost in that race. Stupid dragon painted on the side, no wonder he lost, lol. "I need more NOS I need more NOS"
I lost my life a 1/4 mile at a time

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
I can't tell you how many times I laughed during the first one at all the dumb lines and that shitty white Jetta that little white kid lost in that race. Stupid dragon painted on the side, no wonder he lost, lol. "I need more NOS I need more NOS"

no you definately need to go watch this one. its a badass movie with badass stunts and shit blowing up. i agree the first one had a lot of cheesy lines and shit, but it was the one that was closest to what we actually see in the streets, also im sure there was way more money to make fast five than the first one, DEFINATELY GO WATCH THIS ONE
[patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:

The entire movie series is corny and unrealistic, if you can't see past that to enjoy the series like most of us have then I wouldn't bother. This one in my opinion was the best, really good movie and they full on set it up for another.

--------------------

Abandon him.

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I liked it. Every movie has to be somewhat unrealistic but like stated above, if you can look past that then its a good movie. They did leave out a few things that I wish would have been answered in the movie such as why Doms necklace was so significant and how Dom knew who the chick was that was trying to catch him.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
RSCapri
¯
Member # 6177

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RSCapri  Ford pictures for RSCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
I liked it. Every movie has to be somewhat unrealistic but like stated above, if you can look past that then its a good movie. They did leave out a few things that I wish would have been answered in the movie such as why Doms necklace was so significant and how Dom knew who the chick was that was trying to catch him.

And that chick is super hot! damn!
Posts: 855 | From: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mia is fine!, I would let Dom's new girl arrest me [Big Grin]
MISSES OFFICER!!!!
On a side note, I really enjoyed the movie. I watched it on IMAX theater.

MACK.GT
¯
Member # 10461

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MACK.GT  Ford pictures for MACK.GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great movie, been looking foward to seeing it for months, already seen it twice. make sure if you go see it , stay till the very end. theres one final scene you wouldnt want to miss.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:
Originally posted by SLOWSN95:
They did leave out a few things that I wish would have been answered in the movie such as why Doms necklace was so significant and how Dom knew who the chick was that was trying to catch him.

I think he was given the necklace by Letty in a previous movie and that's why he went back for it. Also he didn't know the cop, he saw her wearing the necklace when they showed up at the street races to arrest him so went to her house to get it.

--------------------

Abandon him.

TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Mia = HOT

Mia's alright that cop girl was much better looking IMO.

[ May 01, 2011, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: TrueBlue ]

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TrueBlue:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Mia = HOT

Mia's alright that cop girl was much better looking IMO.
"i can appreciate a fine body no matter what the make"

LOL

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great movie.

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mia is a 10!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Sesar5.0
¯
Member # 8553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesar5.0  Ford pictures for Sesar5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Real good movie best one yet

--------------------
1990 lx 5.0
PS4 ID Sesar5_0

Posts: 864 | From: Cotija Michoacan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
By far the best one

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
94COBRA916
¯
Member # 10370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94COBRA916  Ford pictures for 94COBRA916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[worship] [dance] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]
best fast and the furious movie I've seen!!!!!!!! Cnt wait to part 6 and 7

--------------------
Sactown Muscle Founder & Club President

1990 hatchback(sold)
1988 coupe (sold)
1994 cobra

Posts: 817 | From: sacramento | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just saw it on youtube lol pretty good still got to see it in theaters tho...pm me if you want the link
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was pretty damn good, wish they showed the Charger beating all that rice though.

Also with the picture of the girl after the credits, how do we not know that Letty had a twin sister? Letty definitely died in the 4th one, they had a funeral and everything and i doubt that drug guys bodyguard missed shooting someone.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gtstang:
[worship] [dance] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]
best fast and the furious movie I've seen!!!!!!!! Cnt wait to part 6 and 7

x2 [worship]
Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com