Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I'm so embarrassed... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I'm so embarrassed...
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
In memory of trunkster, some of his classic posts.

quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
I hear when you die you go to AED.

I want to die...
quote:
Take that shit to AED, they'll know what to do

quote:
On my birthday I'm going to AED

quote:
SAV650HAB you just made your 1000th post, are you gonna go to AED

[/QB]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IBTL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlzITtxAMA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
Can we know what the mystery mustang was before your impending ban is in effect?

Its actually a car he built for willie....
 -

JKJKJKJKJ LOLOLOL

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ibtl +1 on knowing what that mystery mustang is.
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, the thread got pinned!! Lets see how far or where this thread is even going.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In after the pin!

--------------------

wht2000gt
¯
Member # 10127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wht2000gt  Ford pictures for wht2000gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
In after the pin!

X2
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It looks like you guys may never know, I was waiting to slap on some new wheels for the teaser reveal, it's at least a few weeks out, oh well

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
I'll get another ibtl [patriot]

Ill raise you one. Ibtl [patriot] [patriot]
I'm betting high now one more [Big Grin]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahhahaha @ willies car.

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It looks like you guys may never know, I was waiting to slap on some new wheels for the teaser reveal, it's at least a few weeks out, oh well

DAMN!! they keep messing with you..lol [Big Grin]

Yellow94GT never touched this sig or anyone elses, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. All he has done volunteer his time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts.
I act like I'm@Age15
I make chat friends on the internet that are@Age18
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the trac@Age26
Puberity@Age30
Troll@Age31
Mommy, my internet friends and I are ALL one useless post away from getting the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay their bill, so why should they? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like it or leave?
THE ERADICATION OF CAFORDS DRAMA CONTINUES...

[ April 14, 2011, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: dubfive-0 ]

--------------------
1991 five-0

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hahhahaha @ willies car.

I gotta admit it was funny lol

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Back in after the unpin!

[ April 14, 2011, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: 94droptopGT ]

--------------------

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Wait, now its pinned again

--------------------

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
quote:
In memory of trunkster, some of his classic posts.

quote:
quote:
I hear when you die you go to AED.

I want to die...
quote:
Take that shit to AED, they'll know what to do

quote:
On my birthday I'm going to AED

quote:
SAV650HAB you just made your 1000th post, are you gonna go to AED

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [worship] [worship] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [burnout] [/QB]
Much appreciated

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ibtl after the pin removal!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Your right trunk it needs wheels

-

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

can i get another ibtl? ill help myself to one. [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

quote:

-

Not even a little funny, I only post true shit, like your shitty ass paint job or your untuned 347 that still probably isn't running right, that ran a 2.2 60ft, now that's very funny

--------------------
I act like I'm@Age15
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31

(510)375-1589

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hahhahaha @ willies car.

Obviously u don't know how to read, told u pm me if u got somethin to say u bitch ass foo....fuck u and trunkster!

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is great... [Razz]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
quote:

-

Not even a little funny, I only post true shit, like your shitty ass paint job or your untuned 347 that still probably isn't running right, that ran a 2.2 60ft, now that's very funny
A little butt hurt trunk? Let me get the facts straight for u. Best was. 2.44 hatch is fixed just needs the molding. And yes it is untunned. I could get it done but I'm always traveling.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

[Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

--------------------
1991 five-0

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
[Whoo Whooooo!] [burnout]

+1

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

im sure your looking back to see what dirt you can bring up on me.... im trying to see what else i can add but i got nothing.

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com