Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Crashed Mustang!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Crashed Mustang!!!!!
stangrus95
¯
Member # 10653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangrus95  Ford pictures for stangrus95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm from hayward but wasn't near mission today but damn! That's f**ked up I hate to c a stang down make me very unhappy... What u bout to do now?

--------------------
Damned if you do...
Damned if you don't...

1995 5.0 mustang gt-275/321--kid napped :(
1990 5.0 mustang gt-sold

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man. So sad to another fox down. Good thing your ok man

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 79 cobra:
A OLD WHITE LADY SAW EVERYTHING AND FOLLWED THEM 2 THERE HOUSE IN SAN LEANDRO CALLED THE COPS AND THATS HOW WE GOT THERE INORMATION

See, white people ARE good for something!!

Glad you made it out alive, the car can be replaced but a life can't.

[ April 12, 2011, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: asskickn88 ]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
90GT510
¯
Member # 9199

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90GT510  Ford pictures for 90GT510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 79 cobra:
car cut me off slammed my brakes and he hit me into the pole

That sucks. Did dude at least stop or did he have to be chased down? [/QUOTE

LOL! how could he chase him down, on FOOT!

A OLD WHITE LADY SAW EVERYTHING AND FOLLWED THEM 2 THERE HOUSE IN SAN LEANDRO CALLED THE COPS AND THATS HOW WE GOT THERE INORMATION AND LUCKILY NO ONE WAS SITTIN PASSENGER CUS THEY WUD BE PARALAYZED OR DEAD
DAMN GOOD CITIZEN that white lady was

--------------------
Stay Sydewayz

Posts: 1725 | From: East Bay/Dallas, TX | Registered: May 2009  |  :
91Trunkster
¯
Member # 6598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91Trunkster  Ford pictures for 91Trunkster    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Take that shit to AED, they'll know what to do

--------------------
Yellow94GT never touched anyone's sig or banned anyone, so I'm going to quit spreading that rumor. It's not like I have any proof anyways. All yellow94gt and other mods have done is volunteer their time to help other people buy/sell parts, learn how to make their cars go faster and meet fellow enthusiasts. I'm a hater, but it's hard to hate on these facts. I have saved hunrdeds, maybe thousands of dollars here buying and selling parts over the years alone, but I don't care, this website owes me damnit, and I'll piss on it as much as I want. Us haters gonna hate. Why contribute to something when you can take for free?
I act like I'm@Age15
I make friends on the internet that are@Age18
I was picked on in my youth so I became a bully@Age24
My mouth started to run 24/7 on the internet, but my car never at the track@Age26
First pubic hair@Age30
Troll@Age31
My internet friends and I ALL just got the boot for good!@Age31
Yes, you read it right, 31 and just as childish as my fresh out of highschool internet friends@31
Oh yeah, this isn't my website, so no one has to ask for my permission to change my sig. Hell, not like I pay the CAFORDS bill, so why should they need my permission to put what they want on their site? We're all guests here. Maybe some of us should start acting like guests or leave?

(510)375-1589

Just_a_GT
¯
Member # 10372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Just_a_GT  Ford pictures for Just_a_GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91Trunkster:

[worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

just make it your signature

--------------------
1990 GT 308 edelbrock alum heads Daily driver
2000 GT CAMMED 281ci

Posts: 697 | From: Winton, CA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

LMAO This had me rollin [Big Grin]

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98 ROUSH:
quote:

LMAO This had me rollin [Big Grin]
Damn, most of his posts have me rollin lately..... kinda nice since yaterstang got gone, I have something to laugh at again.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
SHOalex
¯
Member # 7720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOalex  Ford pictures for SHOalex    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Damn I feel so stupid for not thinking of this first! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! I'm not AED worthy [Frown]

--------------------
BAM! POW! Right in the kisser.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

I tried to make some sence with what you said but i cant.lol Could you explain how everything happen because from the damage it looks like you must of been speeding or going over 45-60. So if a guy cut you off did the guy behind you hit you and then you hit the pole? because if he was infront of you how would he hit you? unless you swerved and hit the pole yourself? just tring to figure out how you wrecked it that bad.. Sorry for your loss, glad your good and you diddnt injure anybody else hmmmmmmmmmm [Confused]

[ April 13, 2011, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

Black 02 SS
¯
Member # 5939

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black 02 SS  Ford pictures for Black 02 SS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Problem is, if they cut you off and you lost control...your insurance will more than likely charge it as being your fault. Technically, since they're in the wrong then they would hit your vehicle and be their fault since they collided with you. In this case, you lost control and collided with the pole. Bullshit yes, but likely. Did you carry collision coverage? Either way, it's a good thing no one was severely injured. Your can be replaced!
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

I tried to make some sence with what you said but i cant.lol Could you explain how everything happen because from the damage it looks like you must of been speeding or going over 45-60. So if a guy cut you off did the guy behind you hit you and then you hit the pole? because if he was infront of you how would he hit you? unless you swerved and hit the pole yourself? just tring to figure out how you wrecked it that bad.. Sorry for your loss, glad your good and you diddnt injure anybody else hmmmmmmmmmm [Confused]
it looks like someone was noobing at 120mph,didnt realize the was trafic,lost control and smacked right into a pole,leaving u faced opposite,eh vahli,puro waka floka flame-no hands..thats what i came up with

[ April 13, 2011, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

was the lady driving a monster truck or a bigrig,to slam u that hard into a pole?im just trying to make sense of it because it really doesnt,but hey atleast no one is hurt and your ok

[ April 13, 2011, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: 2TONE ]

--------------------
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
it looks like someone was noobing at 120mph,didnt realize the was trafic,lost control and smacked right into a pole,leaving u faced opposite,eh vahli,puro waka floka fame-no hands..thats what i came up with

Lmfao I know it's wrong to laugh but this, the "turbo plans" post and the aed reply had me crackin! Sorry for the wreck. Any wreck you walk away from ya laugh about and move on. Goodluck

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
NA THE HONDA WAS IN THE FAST LANE I WAS IN THE SLOW LANE HE MERGED WITHOULOOKING SLAMMED MY BRAKES EVERTHING WAS GOOD INTILL THE HONDA HIT HIS BRAKES SWERVED HIT ME WENT INTO THE POLE AND HE TOOK OFF RUNNING WITH JUST LILTTLE SCTACTES AND A LITLE DENT AND MY CAR TOTALED

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
Raelsmar
¯
Member # 9804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raelsmar  Ford pictures for Raelsmar    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Roflmao! I hope I own a car one day worth taking to AED.

To 79 Cobra, Hope you have a speedy recovery and get a new stang soon.

On another note, car is abit more than crashed. ><

Oh and - it looks like someone was noobing at 120mph,didnt realize the was trafic,lost control and smacked right into a pole,leaving u faced opposite,eh vahli,puro waka floka fame-no hands..thats what i came up with - was funny as hell. Lol.

[ April 13, 2011, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: 85notch5.0 ]

--------------------
2010 Genesis 2.0T

If you can read this, then it's burrito time

Originally posted by 2T0NE
Niners deserve to lose

Raiders Lakers A's

Posts: 3768 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:

it looks like someone was noobing at 120mph,didnt realize the was trafic,lost control and smacked right into a pole,leaving u faced opposite,eh vahli,puro waka floka flame-no hands..thats what i came up with
Damn good CSI work......you got me believing it [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Pumpkin_Notch
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 3946

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pumpkin_Notch  Ford pictures for Pumpkin_Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dam.... glad to here your ok

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX: T-TOP PUMPKIN NOTCH
94N.C.F.GT: 418w
www.facebook.com/PLATINUM1320tv

Posts: 2790 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
03_100thGT
CAFords OG
Member # 5100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03_100thGT  Ford pictures for 03_100thGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So your the one that was racing a black coupe? It was around 3 when I seen you guys driving down mission. I was heading to union city and I seen two 5.0s racing down mission.
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03_100thGT:
So your the one that was racing a black coupe? It was around 3 when I seen you guys driving down mission. I was heading to union city and I seen two 5.0s racing down mission.

[Eek!] busted!!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
166 Merlo
FELONY
MOTORSPORTS
Member # 1549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 166 Merlo  Ford pictures for 166 Merlo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey where do u buy your nitro methane for ur 79 cobra? Do you get it from the fast and furious guy with the torino? I only know two people that run N/M and that's funny cars and the Torino guy from fast and furious

Ehh vahli [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ April 13, 2011, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: 166 Merlot ]

--------------------
'89 - Boss Coupe
'70 - Drop Cutthang
'68 - Cougnut
'87 - 0166, Its real

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
Originally posted by 03_100thGT:

[Eek!] busted!!!! [Big Grin]
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
Damn sorry to see man. Glad your ok.
Sue the shit out of him, make an example of him for running like a bitch.

X1 that's fucked up that he didnt stop, glad your ok bro...

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

quote:
Originally posted by 166 Merlot:
Hey where do u buy your nitro methane for ur 79 cobra? Do you get it from the fast and furious guy with the torino? I only know two people that run N/M and that's funny cars and the Torino guy from fast and furious

Ehh vahli [Whoo Whooooo!]

Puro fast n furious

--------------------

Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
NA THE HONDA WAS IN THE FAST LANE I WAS IN THE SLOW LANE HE MERGED WITHOULOOKING SLAMMED MY BRAKES EVERTHING WAS GOOD INTILL THE HONDA HIT HIS BRAKES SWERVED HIT ME WENT INTO THE POLE AND HE TOOK OFF RUNNING WITH JUST LILTTLE SCTACTES AND A LITLE DENT AND MY CAR TOTALED

Thats hayward for you, bunch of dumbshits that can't drive.

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com