Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Lakers (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Lakers
General Butt Naked
¯
Member # 4831

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for General Butt Naked  Ford pictures for General Butt Naked    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck9nyiwaTIg

--------------------
"le bout est nu"

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.faran.tv/p/veetle.html

Watch the mavs sweep they ass live.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lakers are a bunch of cowards, sore fucking loosers!

--------------------

LSFairmont
¯
Member # 6001

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSFairmont  Ford pictures for LSFairmont    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lakers are some bitches
Posts: 3652 | From: the land of the lost | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60

--------------------

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes sir the flakers are out of here. Hahahahahahaha

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
STANGBOY
¯
Member # 7868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGBOY  Ford pictures for STANGBOY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
daaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

ok so now is miami and dats it after we get by celtics in the next 2 games itsd over

--------------------
1986 mustang notchback

she's good from far but far from good

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Haha no laker 3peat... How about a Dallas 4sweep?? [worship]

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

hilltim54
¯
Member # 10655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hilltim54  Ford pictures for hilltim54    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Just bcuz you lived a long life dont mean it cant come to a short end old ass nigga.

Thugnificent

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hilltim54:
 -

lmao [patriot]
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Say good bye to the zen master lol

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a hardcore Spurs fan so I'm not here to talk S*** because we got handled by Memphis but what the hell did I watch today??? What was that? I'm sittin there in front of the tv shaking my head, that's the performance they give Phil on his last day.

[ May 08, 2011, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
I'm a hardcore Spurs fan so I'm not here to talk S*** because we got handled by Memphis but what the hell did I watch today??? What was that? I'm sittin there in front of the tv shaking my head, that's the performance they give Phil on his last day.

Hey when my Spurs lost I got dogged by alot of lakers Fans!!! LoL But now they got swept & all they can say to me is well we lost in the 2nd round. You guys lost in the first lol!! Weak sauce!! The lakers will change that whole team up watch!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:

Hey when my Spurs lost I got dogged by alot of lakers Fans!!! LoL But now they got swept & all they can say to me is well we lost in the 2nd round. You guys lost in the first lol!! Weak sauce!! The lakers will change that whole team up watch!!
Where all the laker fans now?

-

--------------------

50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:
quote:

-

Lol, bynum got fined 35k for his cheap ass move, wut a bunch of fukkin cry babies that are on the Fakerz! Sad part is some fans are so cocky just like kobe, lol! Rather be confident like mj was!

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

50Mustang
¯
Member # 3108

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 50Mustang  Ford pictures for 50Mustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

Lol, bynum got fined 35k for his cheap ass move, wut a bunch of fukkin cry babies that are on the Fakerz! Sad part is some fans are so cocky just like kobe, lol! Rather be confident like mj was!

--------------------
"Theirs no such thing as to much horsepower and torque"

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Funny how a lot of these haters don't even have a team that made it to the playoffs..... Cant win em all, but I gaurantee you we will be back next year....LAKESHOW...

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SAMACH1:
Funny how a lot of these haters don't even have a team that made it to the playoffs..... Cant win em all, but I gaurantee you we will be back next year....LAKESHOW...

LOL at least our teams are a bunch of sore losers. Bynums the epitome of a bitch, Odoms a thug and your entire team was exposed by a bunch of old has beens on the Mavs.

--------------------

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can call these grown men crybabies but at least you know how bad these players are playing for the game and trying there fucking best. Wish NFL had players now a days to play for the love of GAME. Remember last year every celtic player were basically balling... But it show me how bad there into what they do and that's winning for them , the team, and fans. Bay area born n raised. Rep for ur home teams [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ May 08, 2011, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

LOL at least our teams are a bunch of sore losers. Bynums the epitome of a bitch, Odoms a thug and your entire team was exposed by a bunch of old has beens on the Mavs.
None of our big men stepped up at all, fucking pathetic, like Kobe said in the interview, they outplayed us and od
And Bynum were pissed cus they couldn't do anything to stop em... Pau is the biggest bitch in my opinion, If it were up to me id get rid of Bynum and Gasol for Dwight Howard...!

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

None of our big men stepped up at all, fucking pathetic, like Kobe said in the interview, they outplayed us and od
And Bynum were pissed cus they couldn't do anything to stop em... Pau is the biggest bitch in my opinion, If it were up to me id get rid of Bynum and Gasol for Dwight Howard...!

Hey The lakers are just as old as my team so If I was Dwight , I would look for a young team that has alot of game like Oklahoma. They need another big & They are young. I know my old ass team (spurs) couldn't get a Dwight lol.
a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Hey The lakers are just as old as my team so If I was Dwight , I would look for a young team that has alot of game like Oklahoma. They need another big & They are young. I know my old ass team (spurs) couldn't get a Dwight lol.
dwight in oklahoma would be rediculous!!! that would deff be a championship team

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
quote:
LoL!! Ok, Ok My Team is Gone So now I'm Quiet. So out of who's left I think it will be the Lakers & Heat in the finals!!

dont trip spider we are down right now ,but shit happens

-

A TRUE FAN GOES OUT WITH THE GUNS BLAZIN...LAKERS BABYBOY,AINT NO BANDWAGONS HERE
TRU LAKER FAN HERE,CANT WIN ALL THE CHAPIONSHIPS,LOL,OR ELSE WE WOULD BE WATCHING THE LAKERS BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION,BACK TO BACK ISNT BAD,all the banwagon fans here make me laugh,shit some of u guys are nba gypseys move from team to team,cant even choose one,but hey there is always next year for my team..GO LAKERS

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
OneFastHatch.
¯
Member # 9537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFastHatch.  Ford pictures for OneFastHatch.  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[BS flag] lakers

--------------------
1991 fobra (slow)

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com