Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » What happened to this place? Caddy pics,chevy pics? (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What happened to this place? Caddy pics,chevy pics?
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
iMovie is warming up.....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One more for good measure....

"what's in your wallet!?... I mean, garage!" lol

-

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Very nice haha
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GM is supporters for Gay Marriage [Razz]

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice more d-bags posting about brand fucking x.. shit gets old.. it is a ford site and half the damn threads are.. look at my pos chevy or look at my caddy.. if i wanted to see that shit i'd would of singed up on a site that was made for them.. i would not join a bow-tie site and post endless pics of ford cars... that simple.. but people like to do it just to piss in the other guys pool.. for a second i thought this was a ford site.. looks like i was wrong.. [patriot] carry on with your chevy loving [BS flag] ..

[ March 22, 2011, 02:39 AM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like all brand if it looks cool I buy it..but I do agree with the guy in the first post hayabusa is a nice bike.

-

-

But this is probably what you rather see.startting from the left,dad,mine,bro(rookie5.0)bro(rookie07).

-

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

FRC_Kid
¯
Member # 8940

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FRC_Kid  Ford pictures for FRC_Kid    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just finished reading through this and WOW...

All I have to say is the only Chevy I honestly respect and want of my own is a corvette...and it must be a c5 Z06 or C6 z06... If you own anything other than that then you are just another cheap bastard who couldn't afford to get one so you got one of the "knock offs" (camaro, gto, firebird, G8, CTS-V)...

So the point is unless exotic and different nobody here cares... Go post up typical cars on a related website..

--------------------
Pretend Racecar Driver- C5 FRC

Ford, GM, & Dodge is what I'm all about

Posts: 2578 | From: All over the Peninsula | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
94 fobra
¯
Member # 8867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 fobra  Ford pictures for 94 fobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
didnt want to brag but look what i just picked up... lol..  -

I would expect you to convert since you could get your charged old school to only run low thirteens
[Razz]

--------------------
Im done with this ford vs chevy fight with "cafords" members. Aka big block 66 f100 but she's no longer:(

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
FORD POWER BABY !!!!!!!!!!!! [worship]

FORD FTMFW

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by warhorse58gt:
nice more d-bags posting about brand fucking x.. shit gets old.. it is a ford site and half the damn threads are.. look at my pos chevy or look at my caddy.. if i wanted to see that shit i'd would of singed up on a site that was made for them.. i would not join a bow-tie site and post endless pics of ford cars... that simple.. but people like to do it just to piss in the other guys pool.. for a second i thought this was a ford site.. looks like i was wrong.. [patriot] carry on with your chevy loving [BS flag] ..

FUCK CHEVY...EHHH VAHLI

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow looking at all those 4 door GMs really makes me want to go out and buy one...... [Roll Eyes] I can go down to the local elks hall and see all the caddies I want. If that is all you got to post no wonder you are over here the LS1 race guys don't want you either. That is the most BORING group of pics I have ever waded through.....even threw up in my mouth a little.....thanks for proving my point.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I go to the local elks hall and see all the caddies I want.

Damn you are old [Razz]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bybowti:
One question for you CTS-V/GXP guys. Where are your time slips? At least when Ford builds a "sports car" that weighs 4000+ pounds it comes with some power and the potential to make much, MUCH more power.

Don't get me wrong, the CTS/GXP platform is nice, (and I have been in a few of them over the years), but the power numbers you guys are bragging about are nothing compared to a GT500 with less mods, if ANY! On top of that the S197 platform Mustangs have a nicer ride quality, less interior noise and MUCH less exhaust noise than your LS motored vehicle.

What's next? You want to brag that you have four doors and we only have two?

[Razz]

I didnt know a 4 door sedan qualifies as a sports car now but okay.

One question for you.How much money and how many motors have you been through to get your timeslips where there at?

Answer.Probably enough to buy a few of these "4 door" cars.

Oh one last question.How is your Pontiac GTO?

[ March 22, 2011, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: gtowned ]

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All u fools are crying about this is a ford site so don't talk about anything but ford.. It's all in the GENERAL talk area. So cause it's not the car u like u make a whole thread about it, general talk what about all the YouTube videos and people talking about ufc fights and earthquakes should we not talk about that in the general talk to cause it's not ford related..! Gtfo.. Who cares everyone likes what they like, stop hatin.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
could you speak English please....man you are just a bad ass..lol

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
I go to the local elks hall and see all the caddies I want.

Damn you are old [Razz]
I am old lol and I still don't go to the elks to see caddies...I have to come to a Ford site [Roll Eyes]

[ March 22, 2011, 07:28 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If your talking to me about speaking English then your a retard for damn sure.. If your not talking about me then I apologize and in no way did I say anything to try and come off like a badass. So u should just grow up be a man and stop crying. It clearly says under the general talk, talk about CARS. Nothing about ford only.
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Grown man, didn't cry a bit stated my point exactly how I feel. Nobody had to come in here and respond.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMoljKOqRpk

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

RED@7kVERT *8850GT*
¯
Member # 5909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*  Ford pictures for RED@7kVERT *8850GT*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by C6Z06s_own_50Deep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMoljKOqRpk

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

We should have a friendly meet! All the ford only cack riders vs the people that love cars in general. I would hate to put a 331, 347 or a H/C/I vortec'd fox to shame [Frown]

It's just a stupid Cadillac guys....

--------------------
02 Z06-11.0 @ 132 1.9 60'
_ _ _ _ _ ____ _ _ _ _ _
Sold:05 CTS-V-13.1@114
Sold:01 Cobra Vert-12.0@119

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Big block 66 f100:
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
didnt want to brag but look what i just picked up... lol..  -

I would expect you to convert since you could get your charged old school to only run low thirteens
[Razz]

lol.. im in the mid 12's now and added drag suspsension with a 9" instead of the pussy 8". so i hoping for low 12's next time at the track...
i didnt buy a piece of shit camaro..lol.. [Big Grin]

[ March 22, 2011, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com