Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fuk AAA (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fuk AAA
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just keep me on the front of the line for buyers for that thing lol I think AAA shot themselves in the foot last night, I got a letter in the mail stating they couldn't use the compatibles(cars I sent that were close) for following reasons.. And each reason was what I sent them..
Had to be the same yr or newer(i sent 91,93)
Had to be same model (I sent an lx which is technically a lower model then a gt and I sent them a gt)
Had to be same body type ( I sent nothing but hatchacks)
Same brand (ford).
They just don't know what the fuck they are doing, they are going in circles with this shit.

GT302PONY
¯
Member # 6658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GT302PONY  Ford pictures for GT302PONY  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
triple a sucks

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com