Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The latest project has arrived... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The latest project has arrived...
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dave, what is stopping you from toying with the 68-69 mustangs?

[ March 06, 2011, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50 Deep:
Dave, what is stopping you from toying with the 68-69 mustangs?

Nothing. I've looked at plenty of '67-'68 coupes. I actually prefer those to the early coupes. I just haven't found one that I like well enough to buy. Plus, the market for the early coupes is stronger. As for '69 and '70 coupes, they're just ugly. I love the '69 and '70 Fastbacks though.

[ March 06, 2011, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow really sweet car dave, was definatly worth the trip to reno!! im still in "awe" thinkin about your trailer after you dropped of dustins car..lol thing is sweet!

-colton

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
wow really sweet car dave, was definatly worth the trip to reno!! im still in "awe" thinkin about your trailer after you dropped of dustins car..lol thing is sweet!

-colton

It gets the job done. [Big Grin]

It was good to meet you. You guys have a sweet shop!

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Broke4.6
¯
Member # 9085

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Broke4.6  Ford pictures for Broke4.6    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha gets the job done in style!! same to yah man, its always nice puttin faces with names!

thanks bro appreciate it! youll have to stop by again once we get the office done and another rack in there!

[ March 07, 2011, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Broke4.6 ]

--------------------
01 GT -lazer red- 32v swap

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by Broke4.6:
haha gets the job done in style!! same to yah man, its always nice puttin faces with names!

thanks bro appreciate it! youll have to stop by again once we get the office done and another rack in there!

If you guys are going to be there this Saturday, I could drop by with the GXP.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Raptor tow vehicle is so badass

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com