Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » 2 Feet of Snow!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 2 Feet of Snow!!!!!!!!!!
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they say the temp is gonna drop reeeeeal low toinght.. which means ur 2ft of snow turns into 2ft of ice ..lol.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
they say the temp is gonna drop reeeeeal low toinght.. which means ur 2ft of snow turns into 2ft of ice ..lol.

LOl i am gonna go dig out the front of my truck in a few, i shouldn't have a problem getting on the main road.
It just sucks cause i will have to get dressed up somewhere else instead of leaving here dressed up. I don't really wanna get dressed in the churches bathroom or something.

On another note the back of my truck is filled up with snow anyone want a delivery? lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:

LOl i am gonna go dig out the front of my truck in a few, i shouldn't have a problem getting on the main road.
It just sucks cause i will have to get dressed up somewhere else instead of leaving here dressed up. I don't really wanna get dressed in the churches bathroom or something.

On another note the back of my truck is filled up with snow anyone want a delivery? lol

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

SLOW95GTS
¯
Member # 10365

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOW95GTS  Ford pictures for SLOW95GTS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Perfect time to pullout the fastback, j/k that snow is insanely huge. Make a cool snowman lol.

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 5.0 - "minor mods"

blkfoxbody89
5.O
Member # 8361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blkfoxbody89  Ford pictures for blkfoxbody89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I lived in forest hill for a lil over a year, and I used to think snow was cool until I had to shovel out my long ass driveway to get my stang out, then whenI got to the main road it was a long sloped 1/4mi right hander down hill which I was taking sideways counter steering (drifting) the whole effing white knuckle way down with drainage ditches on each side. Was fun at the time, but I had to get towed up by my cousin in his 4wd. Ever since living up there snow doesn't get me excited any more.

--------------------
'89 gt
'90 gt

Posts: 976 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2008  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by blkfoxbody89:
I lived in forest hill for a lil over a year, and I used to think snow was cool until I had to shovel out my long ass driveway to get my stang out, then whenI got to the main road it was a long sloped 1/4mi right hander down hill which I was taking sideways counter steering (drifting) the whole effing white knuckle way down with drainage ditches on each side. Was fun at the time, but I had to get towed up by my cousin in his 4wd. Ever since living up there snow doesn't get me excited any more.

LOL i love the snow. The Mustangs don't come out in rain or snow and only if i have to do i go anywhere in my 4wds.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

CobraKilla
¯
Member # 1449

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraKilla  Ford pictures for CobraKilla  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better figure out a way to plug the block heater up to that truck, lol...

--------------------
62 Impala- LS2, Six-speed, 9", drop spindles, etc etc...

Posts: 599 | From: Nationwide | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
We had to plan ahead and deliver Grassvalley School District on Thursday. We knew there was no way we were gonna make it on Friday. LOL

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by CobraKilla:
Better figure out a way to plug the block heater up to that truck, lol...

Shit I never thought of that, I hope I can get her started tomorrow morning. I have no where to plug it on down there anyway

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Dug out the front of the truck.
 -
I hope I dont have too much trouble tomorrow. I just turned out generator off for the night and the snow was pretty hard so it's starting to freeze

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just drove over 80 from Reno to Sacramento, man the drive was crazy! Thank god I got the FJ!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WildFire532FB:
I don't really wanna get dressed in the churches bathroom or something.

why u going to church in the bay and where?
dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good thing you have a 4x4...and nice pictures, thanks for sharing [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Truck drove rift trough the frozen snow this morning, I am on my way to the bay. If our on 80 or 680 and you see a Red F350 with the bed full of snow it's me. Honk

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com