Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » FAVORITE LYRIC? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: FAVORITE LYRIC?
90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JNKYRD50:
Aston Martín music-rick ross. The song is really cool to listen to when you riding around with your girl, like some of my folks do.

+1
Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LUCKY 187:
"Trickflow and hurst with a nitrous burst makes the sports coupe fly and the Chevy boys cry". Lil Bruce

"Talking to a breezy on the phone but can't hear her. Turn down the bump so I can hear clearer. I hear sirens get nearer, red blue lights in my rear view mirror. Pull ova? Nope nope , with a car fulla smoke and a trunk fulla dope? I hit the gasser go faster all you hear is duel exhaust and flowmaster" MAC Dre

^ LOL I almost posted these. [patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You think 12 gonna catch me? Gimme a break I'm supercharged with the hide away license plate. It seems they wanna finger print me and give me some years. They'll only get 1 finger while I'm shiftin gears! Lol Luda Act A Fool [Razz]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Aye c'mon
But they don't hear me no
Uh, but they don't hear me no
Uh, but they don't, they don't
They don't, they don't

I got blood on my hands and there's no remorse
And got blood on my dick 'cause I fucked a corpse
I'm a nasty nigga when you pass me nigga look me in my eyes
Tell me to my fuckin' face that you ready to die
You be a dead motherfucker, red motherfucker
Don't be stupid, you heard what I said motherfucker
Who shot you? Aw nigga, like you don't know
Stickin' you for yo' dough while I'm fuckin' yo' broke ho.... Dmx the whole song is sick to me..

BlkZ28Kreepn
¯
Member # 6333

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlkZ28Kreepn  Ford pictures for BlkZ28Kreepn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man a nigga gotta laugh,
I know you mad for a reason these bitches spreadin faulty rumors what the fuck is u readin,
Its like no,i dont know him her them they no,we never met before ina different place so,dont be talkin down on a nigga tryina clown on a nigga im outta town smokin swishas by the zippas,so dont be talkin bout what ya heard when i pull up off the herb 100 spokes on the curve thats my word,niggas like to hate alot,i paper chase the block,escape the cops with 38's and glocks,it never stop hollow i heard hollow they said,hollows a bitch,hollows a sucka hollow is dead,you been misslead about a nigga that get bread,i split heads,smash high speeds and ditch feds,fuck what they said about he that got heat,you got beef bring quiet storms like mobb deep!

hollow tip-the answear ...

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
...and you'll be one of God's children that fell from the top, there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
because a dance with the devil might last you forever

Immortal Technique - Dance with the Devil

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I mean you kinda like that girl that’s in the US Open
I mean I got this hidden agenda that you provoking
I got bath water that you can soak in
Things I could do with lotion
Dont need a towel, we could dry off in the covers
And when you think you like it, I promise you gon’ love it
Yeah, when lights coming through the drapes and we both yawning
I roll over and ask if i could hit it in the morning. drake

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I SEE A RED DOOR AND I WANT IT PAINTED BLACK
NO COLORS ANYMORE I WANT THEM TO TURN BLACK
I SEE THE GIRLS WALK BY DRESSED IN THEYRE SUMMER CLOTHES
I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD UNTIL MY DARKNESS GOES...

ROLLINGSTONES PAINT IT BLACK

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SING ALONG TO THIS ONE...

SO YOU THINK YOUR LONELYYY
WELL MY FRIEND IM LONELY TOO
I WANA GET BACK TO MY CITY BY THE BAYAYAYYY
WOOOOAAH WOOOAAHH OHOOOWW

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO DOWN IN THE CITY.. F*CKIN JOURNEY!

[ February 23, 2011, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: YEEHAWPONY ]

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

***MODS PLEASE REVISE TITLE OF POSTING WITH A WARNING OF EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SO USERS ARE WARNED BEFORE OPENING SO A LOCK WONT BE NEEDED?*** THANKS CAFORDS

[ February 23, 2011, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: YEEHAWPONY ]

chevyeatr
¯
Member # 7603

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chevyeatr  Ford pictures for chevyeatr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't know defeat I just win never on my knees always on my feet. I don't wanna die and know I didn't succeed, Ima do me and fuck the rest that's my belief ----me bitches.

--------------------
iLliCiT FoRdS

Posts: 936 | From: caliFORDnia | Registered: Apr 2007  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com