Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Chemtrails KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chemtrails KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
johnb is the one in all those vids!!

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
blackfeather
¯
Member # 10109

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackfeather  Ford pictures for blackfeather    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
explain the denver airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kru510:

Denver Airport was built in the early 1990s (opened in 1995) to replace Stapleton International Airport. It was a well-known and documented fact that the reason behind building a new airport was because of the FAA imposing building restrictions due to encroachment issues...Stapleton was less than 3 miles from Downtown Denver. When skyscrapers and airports are within a close proximity, it's a bad mix.

I started to watch the video, but when the layout of the airport was referenced to that of a Nazi swastika, I had to call it quits. Just a fyi, you layout a airport with multiple runways at right angles for simplicity of taxiing aircraft...and in the event that a aircraft mishap occurs, you don't shut the entire airport down.

Documentries, "theories", and the like are all speculation. Anything can be twisted to gain the intent desired.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:

Denver Airport was built in the early 1990s (opened in 1995) to replace Stapleton International Airport. It was a well-known and documented fact that the reason behind building a new airport was because of the FAA imposing building restrictions due to encroachment issues...Stapleton was less than 3 miles from Downtown Denver. When skyscrapers and airports are within a close proximity, it's a bad mix.

I started to watch the video, but when the layout of the airport was referenced to that of a Nazi swastika, I had to call it quits. Just a fyi, you layout a airport with multiple runways at right angles for simplicity of taxiing aircraft...and in the event that a aircraft mishap occurs, you don't shut the entire airport down.

Documentries, "theories", and the like are all speculation. Anything can be twisted to gain the intent desired.

Typical response since you are someone who's on the governments payroll.

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
people on unemployment and well fare are also on the government payroll. -- hmm interesting

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94droptopGT:
quote:
quote:

Denver Airport was built in the early 1990s (opened in 1995) to replace Stapleton International Airport.
If you think for a second I'm defending the Gov't, you're wrong. It's called rational thinking and personal experience I'm basing my statements off of. Sorry, I'm not one to read into a sh!tty YouTube video some teenager made for his his/her high school film class and call it "fact".

quote:
Originally posted by 2TONE:
people on unemployment and well fare are also on the government payroll. -- hmm interesting

SO true. [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL, easy now John. Just wanted to hear your reaction to that. [patriot] I know your a bright guy, but you have to admit that we may not know about all the experiments the govt is up to.

--------------------

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
This isn't rocket science, this is common sense and looking up out your front porch. All you do is watch a plane when you suspect it's happening and see what happens to the sky over a period of a few hours.

I guess the planes turn off there engines and start gliding to the airport when the trail stops coming out of the rear. I was laughing yesterday because now my GF points it out tome more than I do when we see it.

We looked to the left and nothing but beautiful blue sky all across the bay then the same planes that came from that area all of a sudden turn on the engines and the shit pours out the rear and it doesn't dissipate at all. It spreads out over the day and then we have a crappy cloudy day until it starts blowing with the jet stream and thickens up. Creepy, what is it? It happens more often than not I've been noticing.

Everyone who rolls there eyes at this should just stay in bed. Just look up sleepy heads, jokes on all of us.

Take some classes that teach you about weather, like how clouds form and the different layers of atmosphere, then you might find the joke is on you.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread378822/pg1

[ February 14, 2011, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: WildFire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

One thing i have learned about working for the Government is that most people working for the government are more anti-government than you'd think.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

quote:
LOL, easy now John. Just wanted to hear your reaction to that. [patriot] I know your a bright guy, but you have to admit that we may not know about all the experiments the govt is up to.

It's all good. [patriot] I absolutely agree that there are some things we ALL have no clue about, as well as some things that I've seen/done/etc that I still cannot talk about to this day. [Wink] But it was all for the greater good...or to get rid of someone in a country overseas...

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I BELIEVE, the government was behind 9/11 too!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:

Why not? We had to secure the oil fields in Iraq. If they only told us that, oil is running out and we need these fuckers oil so lets bomb them and take their shit. Then i'd be all for it, but they had to get shady.

--------------------

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
'OPERATION NORTHWOODS"

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Do you believe in Santa, goblins and zombies too?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:

Do you believe in Santa, goblins and zombies too?
LOL seriously.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahahahahaha

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com