Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » yet ANOTHER, senseless cop beating! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: yet ANOTHER, senseless cop beating!
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SO bottom line is they "intentionally" stomped his head and body cause they wanted to.

charges for intentionally subjecting someone to mistreatment.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm becoming a dad very soon. So if anyone breaks in my house and I'm there someone better kill me, cause if I catch that person, there not leaving my house until I break all there fingers, Bottom line to this story is the ignorance of the parents for not teaching this lil fucks how to be novel citizens

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There are two points here one yes I think theives should have there head kicked in by the people who were robed or stole from (civilians) not cops!
The second point is, these are cops, who decided to take the law into there own hands and decided they were going to judge this 15yr old kid and they lost there cool and decided to beat this kid for running, they as cops chose there profession they did not go to law school to become judges so they can not hand out punishment as they see fit .And being faced with assholes everyday is not a valid excuse to blow a fuse and kick someone or a suspects ass cuz they made them mad, so if they can't handle there job the right way ,they need to find a new job they can handle. I have family and friends that are in law enforcement and I wish all of law enforcement were as level headed and even tempered as my family and friends who are cops but again there is no valid excuse for the behavior of these officers. None! Period!

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/02/04/2011-02-04_alleged_beating_of_teen_chad_holley_by_houston_police_caught_on_tape_video_relea.html

quote:
Police said Holley was taken into custody after a brief chase after he and three others burglarized a home.

Twelve officers were disciplined, and four have been fired and face official oppression charges for intentionally subjecting someone to mistreatment. A federal judge had barred the release of the footage before the trial.

i dont feel sorry for him at all...

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wack ass power hungry cops, they should of all been fired, I'm sure if the tables where turned and one of there kids was beat by a cop they wouldn't be too happy...like the OP mentioned he's just a teen and there's other ways of teaching not to do shitt then just beat the shitt out of him.

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/02/04/2011-02-04_alleged_beating_of_teen_chad_holley_by_houston_police_caught_on_tape_video_relea.html

quote:
Police said Holley was taken into custody after a brief chase after he and three others burglarized a home.

Twelve officers were disciplined, and four have been fired and face official oppression charges for intentionally subjecting someone to mistreatment. A federal judge had barred the release of the footage before the trial.

wonder if you would still feel the same if that was your kid being beat. and don't tell me that you would of been proud of the cops for teaching your son a lesson.
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
quote:

quote:

wonder if you would still feel the same if that was your kid being beat. and don't tell me that you would of been proud of the cops for teaching your son a lesson.
[Roll Eyes]

maybe you teach your kid what the right path is to travel.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:
quote:

quote:

[Roll Eyes]

maybe you teach your kid what the right path is to travel.
fifteen year olds tend to have a mind of their own and are strongly influenced by their peers, not to mention that a lot of young people either A. have terrible parents, or B. simply don't have parents
BTW you didnt answer my question, but i'm assuming that is a no

[ February 04, 2011, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: SFvert ]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com