Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » yet ANOTHER, senseless cop beating! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: yet ANOTHER, senseless cop beating!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://bossip.com/339426/4-cops-charged-for-this-video-of-them-beating-15-yr-old-burglar-like-he-stole-something-video69691/?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d4b34f60eebd3a1%2C0 [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
wilit
Mustang Messiah
Member # 3367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilit  Ford pictures for wilit  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XujaB4HkBgE

--------------------
"If a man hasn't found something worth dying for, he isn't fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 4793 | From: 37.78514° North 122.40100° West | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dude a cop in Houston has to deal with 2 million Aholes and gets paid about 20K lol and I know they get pissed when people do whatever they want and then prone out like "hey it's cool it's all over officer" LOL I'm not saying this is right at all but I'm not shocked some thug got his ass beat by cops in Texas.

[ February 03, 2011, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

Posts: 2950 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2008  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fstryde3:
Dude a cop in Houston has to deal with 2 million Aholes and gets paid about 20K lol and I know they get pissed when people do whatever they want and then prone out like "hey it's cool it's all over officer" LOL I'm not saying this is right at all but I'm not shocked some thug got his ass beat by cops in Texas.

ya but cops chose their profession to uphold the law, not to be above it!

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fstryde3  Ford pictures for fstryde3    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SFvert:
quote:

ya but cops chose their profession to uphold the law, not to be above it!
True True again I'm not saying it was right, the debate can go back and forth every day and night forever.
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dang! maybe he was trying to burglarize a mustang...isnt this what alot of the owners of mustangs would do lol

seriously, i wonder why he got whooped like that...only thing i can think of, and im not saying its right at all, is the suspect assaulted another officer, or injured a pregnant female in the house, knocked over a toddler while fleeing..etc it goes on...but damn, these officers are in trouble either way...

§ 39.03. Official Oppression
(a) A public servant acting under color of his office or employment commits an offense if he:

(1) intentionally subjects another to mistreatment or to arrest, detention, search, seizure, dispossession, assessment, or lien that he knows is unlawful;

(2) intentionally denies or impedes another in the exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power, or immunity, knowing his conduct is unlawful; or

(3) intentionally subjects another to sexual harassment.

(b) For purposes of this section, a public servant acts under color of his office or employment if he acts or purports to act in an official capacity or takes advantage of such actual or purported capacity.

(c) In this section, "sexual harassment" means unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, submission to which is made a term or condition of a person's exercise or enjoyment of any right, privilege, power, or immunity, either explicitly or implicitly

i guess it falls under "mistreatment" lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, not guily pleas? slap on the hands? and theyll get their jobs back eventually??? That is utter bullshit!

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

ZincYellow 281
¯
Member # 9865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZincYellow 281  Ford pictures for ZincYellow 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree with fstryde3, Im not supprised he got his ass kick. Why put yourself in that postition to being with?. I feel that he got what he deserved, if that guy was stealing from your house you would feel totally diferent about the situation. Im not at all saying it was right what the police did, it should have gone differently.
built95faleen
¯
Member # 8828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for built95faleen  Ford pictures for built95faleen  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like justice to me. dumbass shouldn't have stolen and then ran. if he had stolen something that i worked for i would have done the same thing!
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man that was wrong they straight stomped him out then get slapped on the wrist for it, soccer kicks to the head are considered attempted murder from the last i heard either way if that was one of us stompin someone out like that on camera we would be lookin at years in the pen. [BS flag]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
Mean 5.0
¯
Member # 9822

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mean 5.0  Ford pictures for Mean 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

I think this about says it all...OBEY THE LAW!
Posts: 93 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im sorry but i'm tired of this shit, i dont really like cops but i fallow the laws so i wont get myself into any situation, this kid is lucky that he is not in another country where they would cut his hands off for stealing, i swear a lot of this people just need a good as wooping until there stupid. now this asshole might get some money for this.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mean 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by wilit:

I think this about says it all...OBEY THE LAW!
Damn I haven't seen that for a long time. lmao!!!!

"get a white friend"

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by losbadgts:
im sorry but i'm tired of this shit, i dont really like cops but i fallow the laws so i wont get myself into any situation, this kid is lucky that he is not in another country where they would cut his hands off for stealing, i swear a lot of this people just need a good as wooping until there stupid. now this asshole might get some money for this.

+1... muther fucker will think twice before stealing something next time.

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
quote:

+1
Everyone here on this site would love to see a car thief get his ass worked over by the cops. So everyone here trying to stick up for the thief should STFU.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
quote:
quote:

+1
Everyone here on this site would love to see a car thief get his ass worked over by the cops. So everyone here trying to stick up for the thief should STFU.

I'm not sticking up for the guy. I'm all for people that steal getting a beat down from whoever they stole from. If he'd been fighting the cops ok whip his ass. But to be laying on the ground and getting your ass stomped out by numerous cops is clearly abuse of power. And the fact they got caught and are getting a slap on the hand is outrageous. I like cops. I hate pigs. Those Fucks are pigs and the type of law enforcement that gives other departments bad reps. Shit like this is why a lot of people think negative about LEOs

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bottled95GT??:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

I like cops. I hate pigs. Those Fucks are pigs and the type of law enforcement that gives other departments bad reps. Shit like this is why a lot of people think negative about LEOs
^^ Agree 1000X

Karma's a bitch [patriot]

[ February 04, 2011, 02:11 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

a that thief is 15 years old gettin his head stomped in by grown ass men so you can go STFU and side with the pigs, thinkin that was right get a clue rapist and child molesters should get stomped out or to death not a 15 year old kid stealing that comes with being a kid even if its a candy bar we all have done it [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On second thought,

Who's down to go stomp this POS's head to the ground? He is a thief yo!

http://www.baycitizen.org/blogs/pulse-of-the-bay/san-francisco-cop-arrested-stealing-car/

[dance]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
Originally posted by SAV650HAB:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

a that thief is 15 years old gettin his head stomped in by grown ass men so you can go STFU and side with the pigs, thinkin that was right get a clue rapist and child molesters should get stomped out or to death not a 15 year old kid stealing that comes with being a kid even if its a candy bar we all have done it [Roll Eyes]
Burglary comes with being a kid you must be out of your mind! Again I'm not saying what they did was right but these so called "kids" are the ones doing robberies, burglaries, drive bys and murders it ain't stealin candy from the 7 11 anymore man!

[ February 04, 2011, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: fstryde3 ]

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

Burglary comes with being a kid you must be out of your mind! Again I'm not saying what they did was right but these so called "kids" are the ones doing robberies, burglaries, drive bys and murders it ain't stealin candy from the 7 11 anymore man!
ok this kid didnt steal shit the title says they beat him "like" he stole something so he didnt steal anything "fail" on everybody. [Wink] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

yah i stole when i was a kid all kids do it so nah my minds right you might have grown up different and around different crowds but yah youngsters dont fight these days and are quick to pull guns, i agree. Point was that was a bit to much of a beating for a 15 year old hope you get it......

--------------------
88 coupe FTW!

fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It musta been a serious call because theres like 6 cars in view atleast...and cops scramblin all over the place...we dont know all the facts...so im guessin this aint no misdemeanor thievin..somethin else went down...shit, maybe that teen raped somebody or worse...dont know, somebody get the police report lol

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

fstryde3
¯
Member # 8436

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1

yah i stole when i was a kid all kids do it so nah my minds right you might have grown up different and around different crowds but yah youngsters dont fight these days and are quick to pull guns, i agree. Point was that was a bit to much of a beating for a 15 year old hope you get it......
I agree with you we all did dumb shit as kids some of us are cops some of us are ex cons I wasn't perfect either just decided to get my shit together and joined the Army, and I do agree no one should be kicked in the head or while they are down but this definitely didn't look like a petty crime situation. And believe me I know kids will pull the gun these days it's no good it's somethin we need to fix.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/02/04/2011-02-04_alleged_beating_of_teen_chad_holley_by_houston_police_caught_on_tape_video_relea.html

quote:
Police said Holley was taken into custody after a brief chase after he and three others burglarized a home.

Twelve officers were disciplined, and four have been fired and face official oppression charges for intentionally subjecting someone to mistreatment. A federal judge had barred the release of the footage before the trial.

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com