Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » The Raptor has landed! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Raptor has landed!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 50Reasons:
Nice truck drool dump the gxp and the tl get her a nice cts or Lexus she deserves it [Wink]

You hit the nail on the head. She wants an IS350.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Posts: 4171 | From: Rancho Murieta | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW, Raptor is clean lots of HP to play with

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very clean. One of my dream trucks for sure! [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fostang:
Those trucks look like poo man. :-(

Agreed [Frown]
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

S331 now that's a nice f150 based truck.

I disagree. after seeing it perform on top gear us, I am now a fan....

good buy.....

let me know what the GXP is going for....as it sits...

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iceman302  Ford pictures for iceman302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:

Agreed [Frown]
Damn. Its a really good thing that I couldn't care less about what either of you guys think. IMO, its the sickest production truck out... looks, performance, features, comfort... you can't beat it.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by iceman302:
quote:
quote:

Agreed [Frown]
Damn. Its a really good thing that I couldn't care less about what either of you guys think. IMO, its the sickest production truck out... looks, performance, features, comfort... you can't beat it.
apparently cared enough to reply :-P

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed [Frown]
HORRIBLE taste!
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed [Frown]
HORRIBLE taste!
Jealousy is a bad thing. [Razz]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

YOU'RE ON CRACK IF YOU THINK THERE IS A JEALOUS BONE IN MY BODY ABOUT YOU AND THAT FUGLY GRILLED TRUCK!!! There is NO WAY in hell I"d drive by one of those and take a second look!!!

It's your truck, enjoy it [Frown]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
YOU'RE ON CRACK IF YOU THINK THERE IS A JEALOUS BONE IN MY BODY ABOUT YOU AND THAT FUGLY GRILLED TRUCK!!! There is NO WAY in hell I"d drive by one of those and take a second look!!!

It's your truck, enjoy it [Frown]

Don't worry your jealous bones about that. I will.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Agreed [Frown]
I honestly think it looks terrible too and I would never consider buying a truck like that. But to each its own. Your the one paying for it so if you like the looks and performance than thats all that matters

--------------------
To be or not to be

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
Originally posted by Infamous5.0:
I honestly think it looks terrible too and I would never consider buying a truck like that. But to each its own. Your the one paying for it so if you like the looks and performance than thats all that matters

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

NastyFastNotch
¯
Member # 8230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NastyFastNotch  Ford pictures for NastyFastNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WE KNOW WHO EATS THEIR......
 -

Posts: 550 | From: The Island City Alameda | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by NastyFastNotch:
WE KNOW WHO EATS THEIR......
 -

LMAO. Nicely done.

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

1SLWFOX
¯
Member # 5779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SLWFOX  Ford pictures for 1SLWFOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that things dope

--------------------
The Anti-crew
187Performance
------------------------
1979 notchback
1988 notchback
302 B-Cam, GT40s, cobra Intake, and exhaust

Posts: 583 | From: Westcoast1320 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Awesome truck... and DAMN the haters are hatin!

I mean look, i'll agree it's not the prettiest, most luxurious looking truck, but, if that's what you expect from a Raptor, you missed the whole point of the Raptor.

Plain and simple it's the baddest production truck for serious off-road/prerunner/Baja style shit on the planet. Doin 100mph in a truck is already kinda sketchy, but the fact that thing is designed to do 100+ on "rough terrain" is terrifying.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :
svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
after seeing it on top gear, i'm sold, if the front end doesn't float your boat, i'm sure there's like 6 other factory grills that could bolt right in, let alone the aftermarket ones.

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svfreerider87:
after seeing it on top gear, i'm sold, if the front end doesn't float your boat, i'm sure there's like 6 other factory grills that could bolt right in, let alone the aftermarket ones.

pretty much, I think it would look great with a 2011 harley edition grill powder coated black.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
iceman302
¯
Member # 7180

quote:
Originally posted by 04 S281:
Awesome truck... and DAMN the haters are hatin!

I mean look, i'll agree it's not the prettiest, most luxurious looking truck, but, if that's what you expect from a Raptor, you missed the whole point of the Raptor.

Plain and simple it's the baddest production truck for serious off-road/prerunner/Baja style shit on the planet. Doin 100mph in a truck is already kinda sketchy, but the fact that thing is designed to do 100+ on "rough terrain" is terrifying.

Well said. Clearly, the looks and styling are a little polarizing. Still, its a case of form following function. The truck is designed around the long travel suspension. Those extra wide fenders are there to house the suspension that's pushed out a total of 7" over a standard F-150.

I just updated the first post with pics from yesterday. My brothers and I took the kids up to hike and play in the snow. The Raptor had a little fun on the unplowed roads up there too. The truck absolutely chews up snow and cuts through big ruts without issue. [patriot]

[ February 14, 2011, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: iceman302 ]

--------------------
'65 Mustang Fastback

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com