Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » post pic of your lowerd sn95 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: post pic of your lowerd sn95
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Some great looking SN95s in here.

IMHO, the 96-98 Cobra is the best looking 79-04 out there. Sexy modern round body lines, great looking side skirts, aggressive front bumper, awesome hood...

Ford nailed it with this one before going back to boxy in 99-04.

Flame suit on! [Big Grin] [Razz]

I prefer the GT hood and front bumper look, the cobra hood just looks funny to me.

I might need to get one soon though, my 4v rubs the hood and it's starting to look like it's going to crack after 3 years [Frown]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
NCALSVT
¯
Member # 3205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NCALSVT  Ford pictures for NCALSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

IMHO, the 96-98 Cobra is the best looking 79-04 out there. Sexy modern round body lines, great looking side skirts, aggressive front bumper, awesome hood...

I agree,but when the 03/04 came out....it was game over
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DAM SUPER CLEAN I HAVE AN IDEA OF WAT SPRINGS TO GET I MITE GO WITH THE H&R SUPERSPORT
Chavez66
¯
Member # 9812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chavez66  Ford pictures for Chavez66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Touche Luke I totally agree with you, but now let's start another debate. Wingless, saleen wing or stock wing? I hope this gets interesting
[Eek!] [Eek!]

[ February 01, 2011, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: Chavez66 ]

--------------------
WWW.50Reasonscarclub.com

Posts: 1694 | From: Dont worry about it | Registered: Feb 2010  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:

Touche Luke I totally agree with you, but now let's start another debate. Wingless, saleen wing or stock wing? I hope this gets interesting
[Eek!] [Eek!]

Luke, we definitely see eye to eye...sn95's have the sexiest body lines for the 79-04 mustang. The roundness makes them very streamline and smooth.

Chavez....I honestly think that wingless only looks good with the right wheels, hood, and drop. But without the right stance and wide enough wheels, wingless looks like shit! I'd have to say that 90% of the time, an S281 wing will look best in any situation.

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:

I prefer the GT hood and front bumper look, the cobra hood just looks funny to me.

I might need to get one soon though, my 4v rubs the hood and it's starting to look like it's going to crack after 3 years [Frown]

You sir are in the extreme minority with that opinion... a data point out in space [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
quote:
Originally posted by Chavez66:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!]

Luke, we definitely see eye to eye...sn95's have the sexiest body lines for the 79-04 mustang. The roundness makes them very streamline and smooth.

Chavez....I honestly think that wingless only looks good with the right wheels, hood, and drop. But without the right stance and wide enough wheels, wingless looks like shit! I'd have to say that 90% of the time, an S281 wing will look best in any situation.

For the folks that think the 03-04 Cobra has a sexier body, are you sure you aren't being blinded by the forged engine, blower, T56, and IRS. If we are only talking body, I give the edge to the 96-98 Cobra.

Ian, I agree 100%. The wingless look can be pulled off only if the wheels are wide and the stance is on point. Otherwise it looks out of place. I will also agree that on most applications, you can't go wrong with the S281.

[ February 01, 2011, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's my old POS
 -

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
FOXX5.0
¯
Member # 9094

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FOXX5.0  Ford pictures for FOXX5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
S281 wing ftw [worship]
90LXdiaz
¯
Member # 10265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90LXdiaz  Ford pictures for 90LXdiaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
 -
 -
 -

what color is this?

flippin dope!

Posts: 186 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
99 blue bird
¯
Member # 10367

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99 blue bird  Ford pictures for 99 blue bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not gonna lie. the more i come on here and see clean as cobras and sn95 cobras and notch backs it makes me want to get rid of my TA and pick up a ford.
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my old stang with h&r ss
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

But if I had to put my finger on my favorite 79-04 Mustang to date, it has to go to this. Talk about GAME OVER! 10sec Termi conversion...

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Stangless

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^ [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [worship]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it would be nicer with better headlights, GT front bumper, no hood pins, and IRS [Big Grin]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by six 5.0:
 -
 -
 -

omg [worship]
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
 -

-

But if I had to put my finger on my favorite 79-04 Mustang to date, it has to go to this. Talk about GAME OVER! 10sec Termi conversion...

-

-

-

-

agreed...the red one by far is the most complete badass sn95. as already stated, id do w/out those headlights and ditch the hood pins but the rest of the damn car is sexy even w/ the wingless trunk [Wink]

the white one w/ HRE's looked better when it was sporting the same wheels in black. that one also sports and IRS as well but tailpipes look funny as the cut angle isnt right.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:

the rest of the damn car is sexy especially due to the wingless trunk [Wink]

Agreed!

And Alex, we need some new pics of your car man. you have one of the baddest SN95s out there but your pics are as good as me shooting turtles underwater in Hawaii [Wink] [Razz]

We should cruise soon.

[ February 02, 2011, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: Luke87GT ]

--------------------
Stangless

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
what color is this?

flippin dope! [/QB]

The color is called Bright Blue. I believe Ford only used it in the 94/95 mustangs.. dont quote me on that tho I could be wrong.
Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Agree 100%

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

a302juGRnot
¯
Member # 10163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for a302juGRnot  Ford pictures for a302juGRnot    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
great topic!!! my favorite body parts are the cobra r hood, cobra bumper, and 281 wing for these years.

i cant wait to put on my new set of wheels and show you guys my new sn95 look! hopefully it should be all done tomm and i will take some shots. tune in cuz its something new thats never been done before!!!

--------------------
H/C/I slammed and flushed NOTCHback

H/C/I 1995 mustang gt sold

Posts: 1646 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Agreed!

And Alex, we need some new pics of your car man. you have one of the baddest SN95s out there but your pics are as good as me shooting turtles underwater in Hawaii [Wink] [Razz]

We should cruise soon.

lol...u should see my nikon coolpix from the early 2000s that ive been using to shoot and ull know why teh pics turn out that way. would be nice to have a dslr but i cant justify spending that amount of cash for taking pics. need some volunteers for picture taking services.
when the weather is nice, ill definitely take the garage queen out to cruise. back from the work trip?

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

quote:
quote:
quote:

Agreed!

We should cruise soon.

lol...u should see my nikon coolpix from the early 2000s that ive been using to shoot and ull know why teh pics turn out that way. would be nice to have a dslr but i cant justify spending that amount of cash for taking pics. need some volunteers for picture taking services.
when the weather is nice, ill definitely take the garage queen out to cruise. back from the work trip?

Sounds great. I have a new Canon point n shoot that takes decent pics, but certainly not SLR quality.

I am back from my trip. Japan was very impressive and China was a trip. I had a good time but glad to be back on a bit of a routine.

It's been two months and I STILL don't have the SRI done, lol. Hopefully soon...

Mods, can we change the web-site name from cafords.com to sn95isthebestbodystyle.com ?

--------------------
Stangless

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luke87GT:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by venomous99:
[qb]

Agreed!

Mods, can we change the web-site name from cafords.com to sn95isthebestbodystyle.com ?

[Whoo Whooooo!]

I'm down for a cruise Luke/Alex...let me know. I have a dslr that I've been trying to learn how to use so if we head out somewhere pictures will definitely be in place [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

-

-

-

By far the sexiest SN-95 ever....but I don't agree with this thread, New Edge Mustangs are way sexier. [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com