Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » STOLEN 89 BLACK GT OUT OF SAN JOSE (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: STOLEN 89 BLACK GT OUT OF SAN JOSE
ISP89LX
¯
Member # 8949

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ISP89LX  Ford pictures for ISP89LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
For english, please press one.

Goodluck, hope you find it!

For rosetta stone, please press 2
[Big Grin]

--------------------
89LX
Turbo50built!!!
Wait, he jacked my shit!!!
"Dan will make It rite" THIEF!

Posts: 2997 | From: Nowhere to be found. | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
de seguro ya lo encueraron al guey! fuck it fucken thieves punk bitch lazy motherfuckers cant get a real job...sooner or later my parts will pop up somewhere ill be lookin...pinches culeros huevones...

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't trip bro they will get theres...

We should get together and make some kind of plans and have a of bait car out there.
And catch these theives and give them a CAFORDS beat down..

--------------------
Krz4rd5

LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i been checking craigslist in sac but nothing.

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My fellow cafords members please keep your stangs locked up and your clocks loaded. I just stepped out of valley medical hospital from visiting a family member. For you guys who do not know were that is its in san jose on bascom street right across the from san jose city college. I was making my way to my stang that was parked in the emergency room side parking lot. When I saw something pretty fishy a tow truck driver walking around the parking lot wit the name fast n furious on his back of his uniform. Funny thing is that I did not see any tow truck near. And plus when I started up my car dude began to make his way out the parking lot walking. Dude was abot 5-10 long hair about to his ears wit glasses on mexican for sure because he was talking to somebody on a cell phone in spanish. And to top it off dam towing company does not even exist. I looked it up right away, u guys keep a look out for these bastards. I also let the police officers at hospital know about this too.

[ January 26, 2011, 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Krz88lx ]

--------------------
Krz4rd5

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Krz88lx:
My fellow cafords members please keep your stangs locked up and your clocks loaded. I just stepped out of valley medical hospital from visiting a family member. For you guys who do not know were that is its in san jose on bascom street right across the from san jose city college. I was making my way to my stang that was parked in the emergency room side parking lot. When I saw something pretty fishy a tow truck driver walking around the parking lot wit the name fast n furious on his back of his uniform. Funny thing is that I did not see any tow truck near. And plus when I started up my car dude began to make his way out the parking lot walking. Dude was abot 5-10 long hair about to his ears wit glasses on mexican for sure because he was talking to somebody on a cell phone in spanish. And to top it off dam towing company does not even exist. I looked it up right away, u guys keep a look out for these bastards. I also let the police officers at hospital know about this too.

yeah I seen that dude before on 101, he stared a few times... there is something fishi about him and the tow truck, even the logos are all messed up kind of unprofessional

LOCK THEM DOWN BOYZ! [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

dubfive-0
¯
Member # 8965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dubfive-0  Ford pictures for dubfive-0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dubfive-0:
quote:
Originally posted by Krz88lx:

yeah I seen that dude before on 101, he stared a few times... there is something fishi about him and the tow truck, even the logos are all messed up kind of unprofessional or illegal

LOCK THEM DOWN BOYZ! [patriot]

--------------------
1966 FALCON futura (sports coupe)
1991 five-0

SteveL
¯
Member # 1241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SteveL  Ford pictures for SteveL    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mustang driver is thrown from car on Hwy. 17, but suffers only a bad cut

Posted: 01/30/2011 06:41:08 PM PST

A driver escaped with a bad cut Sunday evening after he was thrown from a Mustang — through his rear windshield - then hit by a car on Highway 17 in Los Gatos.
At 5:14 p.m., according to the California Highway Patrol, the agency received a report of someone who had been ejected from a car on southbound Highway 17, just south of Lark Avenue. The car was a 1989 black Ford Mustang, Officer Ralph Caggiano said.
The solo driver was speeding and crashed into the freeway's center-divide wall, Caggiano said. The impact threw the driver, who was not wearing a seat belt, out the back window and onto the roadway. He was then struck, in an apparent glancing blow, by an oncoming Porsche Cayenne SUV, according to the Caggiano.
The Mustang landed right side up, but perpendicular to traffic. The driver of the Porsche stopped, and other passing cars also pulled over to help. "I just saw the man laying on his side, and someone trying to cover him up with a blanket," said Leah Kahn, who was driving home to Santa Cruz after the crash.
The CHP said the victim was a 33-year-old male, but did not otherwise identify him. He was walking and talking at the scene of the crash, Caggiano said, then was transported by ambulance to Valley Medical Center. He was diagnosed with a large cut on his back, according to the CHP. "The fact that he got ejected out the back window and didn't suffer major injuries," Caggiano said, "It's one of those crazy things."
Contact Sharon Noguchi at 408-271-3775.

Posts: 578 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: May 2002  |  :
KRZ89GT
¯
Member # 4273

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KRZ89GT  Ford pictures for KRZ89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its not my car [Frown] thanks

--------------------
89' bLACk GT (stolen)
KRAZYFORDS

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What Was the tow Company Name

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Fast n Furious

--------------------
Krz4rd5

88FOX
¯
Member # 9969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88FOX  Ford pictures for 88FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What security set up did you have? Think they towed it away? Beautiful car man sry for ur loss
94OnDuces
¯
Member # 9555

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94OnDuces  Ford pictures for 94OnDuces    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any update? ttt

--------------------
94 DROP GT
"Burn Rubber Not Your Soul"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com