Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » RIP Jeff Dunn "The Mustang Guys" (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: RIP Jeff Dunn "The Mustang Guys"
86turbocoupe
¯
Member # 10454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86turbocoupe  Ford pictures for 86turbocoupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Great dude he was an excellent teacher he always had something positive to say. Wish I could hav seen him 1 last time. He will be missed by all who knew him. RIP MR DUNN

--------------------
89lxhatch-rip
81 4cylinder swap-rip
86coupe- F303 1.7 RR bored and carb'd 309 5 lug mach1 brakeS DD FR500S bbk longtubes o/r h-pipe

331SVO
¯
Member # 7376

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331SVO  Ford pictures for 331SVO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish I could have seen him one more time as well it was good to shoot the shit with him ...
Posts: 226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Jan 2007  |  :
Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vividly Vintage  Ford pictures for Vividly Vintage  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Some know me as Skrach, Douglas Johnson, or for those of you who attended ROP you would know me as Mr. Johnson. Jeff was my best friend. Jeff was a one of a kind guy. Whether he knew you 10 minutes or 10 years he would bend over backwards for you. He was a great teacher, and a great friend. I spent a great time with him as a sort of apprentice and business partner. I learned so much from Jeff both about business and about the trade. Jeff was like a father to me and I will miss him greatly. So many great memories. There is a memorial planned for January 23 (sunday) at the ROP center in Hayward. 1-4pm
We encourage anyone who has a mustang, shelby, or muscle car to bring it to the memorial in tribute to Jeff. Thank you all for your kind words. Jeff will be greatly missed. There will never be another like him. We lost both a great friend, and a great mustang enthusiast.

Details about the memorial are on our website:
www.TheMustangGuys.com

If anyone needs to get a hold of me you can contact me via email at skrach@vividlyvintage.com or call me at 510-427-3960. Ask for Doug

Thank you all for your kind words and memories. take care,

Doug

[ January 19, 2011, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: The Mustang Guys ]

--------------------
The Mustang Guys

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't know him but many of m close friends as u can see are hurt by the loss of this good man..so sad and I wish well upon his family

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm down to go Sunday. [patriot]

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll try to swing by to show some support [patriot]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm there!!!!
Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vividly Vintage  Ford pictures for Vividly Vintage  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank you guys if you are able to come by on sunday. Just a friendly reminder.. (even though Jeff loved the smell of tire smoke) please drive respectfully and respect all laws of the road. I don't want anyone getting hurt or anyone's car to get damaged. Also I am in the process of putting together a "Jeff Dunn Memorial Car show" in the future and this is a test bed for using the ROP as the venue. If all goes well, and no one acts a fool, everything should be a GO. So please contain yourselves lol. Thanks guys for your understanding.
SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by The Mustang Guys:
Thank you guys if you are able to come by on sunday. Just a friendly reminder.. (even though Jeff loved the smell of tire smoke) please drive respectfully and respect all laws of the road. I don't want anyone getting hurt or anyone's car to get damaged. Also I am in the process of putting together a "Jeff Dunn Memorial Car show" in the future and this is a test bed for using the ROP as the venue. If all goes well, and no one acts a fool, everything should be a GO. So please contain yourselves lol. Thanks guys for your understanding.

Hey Skratch, this is Nick with the Blue GT/red toyota pickup. I'm sorry to here about Jeff, I know you two were really good friends. I will be attending on sunday and will try to gather up some cars to go.
I talked to Sanchez last week and he said he'd be helping out at the shop sometime and if you need a helping hand PM me for my number and I'll be glad to be of assistance.

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RiP
yes he was a great guy. i was in his class back in high school. exactly got me into mustangz even more after his car

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

Vividly Vintage
¯
Member # 6759

Thanks Nick.Yeah sanchez and I are taking care of the shop for the family. I will call you if we can use your help. Thanks buddy. As long as we keep our passion for mustangs strong guys,we will keep his spirit and memory alive. I am in the works of a yearly Memorial car show (other than this weekend). So I will keep CAFORDS in the loop.

--------------------
The Mustang Guys

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
No problem Skratch.. just let me know if you guys need anything

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
crazyhorse
¯
Member # 5662

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyhorse  Ford pictures for crazyhorse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there tomorrow [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Mustang coupe

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there aswell with the boyz

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
1fastmach1
¯
Member # 10137

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1fastmach1  Ford pictures for 1fastmach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill be there with full slicks

--------------------
REDLINE MOTORSPORTS CC EST 2011
1993 CHP sold
2004 mach 1 408 Windsor n20 fed
R.I.P. JORGE GUTIERREZ JR
6/13/1982- 11/05/2013

Posts: 2592 | From: clawwwitter to 7th st | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
fordkitty13
Member # 14849

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fordkitty13  Ford pictures for fordkitty13  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Mustang Ranch owner has also passed. Everything is for sale in Fresno. https://www.facebook.com/themustangranch/

[ 2023-05-10, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: fordkitty13 ]

--------------------
Womp! Womp!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com