Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Fremont PD...straight BS - watch out! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fremont PD...straight BS - watch out!
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My brother does nothing like that.no drugs at all. He goes to college and has a job.loves cars...there was no reason for that night..smfh
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wheres the poilce report? so he was hooked for DUI? Sounds kinda risky on the cops part to just arrest somebody for nothing...i dont know if he would risk his career for something like that, especially risking a civil lawsuit as well as a criminal one...maybe your bro had a $10 traffic warrant, and he arrested him on that? it all comes down to what was said in the poilce report...

f+ck all cops? thats pretty harsh. i can understand F Officer so and so, but damn, all cops?! thats like saying F any dirt bag looking scum sagging his pants and wearing a backwards hat with sports attire...im jus sayin

[ January 06, 2011, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: fredfifty ]

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont go threw fremont that much but this is good to know... how the police are out there. All this Sounds shady!

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 32VSTANG  Ford pictures for 32VSTANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fredfifty:
wheres the poilce report? so he was hooked for DUI? Sounds kinda risky on the cops part to just arrest somebody for nothing...i dont know if he would risk his career for something like that, especially risking a civil lawsuit as well as a criminal one...maybe your bro had a $10 traffic warrant, and he arrested him on that? it all comes down to what was said in the poilce report...

f+ck all cops? thats pretty harsh. i can understand F Officer so and so, but damn, all cops?! thats like saying F any dirt bag looking scum sagging his pants and wearing a backwards hat with sports attire...im jus sayin

Being too risky and why he would take a chance like that is what I'm asking myself bro....let me rephrase: F all racist and crooked ass cops. Better? [Smile] my brother is only 18 yrs young ever since jan 2010 no tickets what's so ever till this date.. Police report says he surrendered to test and smell of marijuana in vehicle, supposedly marijuana seed also found.... How to prove he surrendered and was not under da influence??? I think u can't prove that now..da dumb part of my bro was he didn't take action, he didn't go test himself at a lab or so...but everything is koo now he's getting his license back and like never happened.
BUKSING
¯
Member # 6594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BUKSING  Ford pictures for BUKSING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by its50:
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
you know now in the state of cali if your arrested they can go threw your phone without a warrant.. thats txts emails contacts and anything else they can do with your phone. no warrant needed. so all your business is aired out there. this passed this yr jan of 2011.

yea thats some punk ass shit..its fremont they have nothin to do at all.i mean nothin.so they get you for anything they can these fag wouldnt stand a chance in oakland or some place pigs really need to be..
they dont stand a chance in oakland...it was in the news recently that a fremont officer went to a house in oakland to serve a warrant and ended up getting blasted... dude tried to flee to mexico and got caught at the boarder... luckily the cop made it alive...but was in critical condition. sad but true...
510 mob shit
¯
Member # 2117

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510 mob shit  Ford pictures for 510 mob shit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gohardgohome:
Quick story....Not too long ago my brother was stopped in da san leandro area. why?? bcuz he supposedly looked suspicious. I guess officer read his plates noticed he wasn't from the area and stopped him..my brother was just dropping of his chick at her house after da movies. Officer comes over, brother pulls his window down and officer says it smells like marijuana. Brother gets out da car officer searches da truck and supposedly found a marijuana seed. Cop goes thru my bros phone and finds alot of missed calls from his friend. Cop says "why so many missed calls from this guy? Were you guys going to suck each others dicks?" Brother says no. Cop says "shut da fuck up mexican" takes my brother to SLPD JAIL for DUI he wa not tested or nothing like that. My brother was saying on the way there the cop was telling him "should I take u to jail or no? Mmmm fuck it I need my pay for today."..I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS SOME RACIST FUCKN SHIT. My brother spends a night in jail and comes out like nothing da next morning..this happened in nov 2010. He just went to his hearing and was told he has nothing in his record..well that its there but just set side and should continue as he was and that its ok to pick up his license.

That's just to show how fuckd up cops can be and how fuckn racist they are..of course it was a white cop. Fuck police!!!

Who's the racist?? Just cause he's white.. What if he was black would you still make that stupid comment?? What they did to your brother wasn't right ! But all your doing is what he did.. BEING RACIST!!!!!!!!! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
FHFC

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^ maybe u can't read, try reading the story again.. I'm sure if it was a black cop, who said shut up "MEXICAN"" yes he would still say the cop is racist. If someone who isn't black says shut up blackie or isn't Mexican says shut up Mexican or someone who ain't white says shut up whiteboy/honkie I would think they are being racist too.
32VSTANG
¯
Member # 9803

quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
^^^ maybe u can't read, try reading the story again.. I'm sure if it was a black cop, who said shut up "MEXICAN"" yes he would still say the cop is racist. If someone who isn't black says shut up blackie or isn't Mexican says shut up Mexican or someone who ain't white says shut up whiteboy/honkie I would think they are being racist too.

Thanks for making the water more clear for our fellow american [Big Grin]
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
The guy didn't learn the first two times he was cited for tinted windows and black out tail lights? I agree that Officer Rosette is a douche but getting dark tinted windows and blacked out tail lights is just asking for him to pull you over. I hope the guy learns his lesson this time around.

He should have corrected the voilation the first time. The second time was him showing his lack of concern for the law. Third time he went to jail, GOOD! Can't fault the officer imo [patriot]
Definition of Common Sense:

sound practical judgment; "Common sense is not so common";

Glad to see it alive and well!
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com